RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-05, 06:25 PM   #46
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 4E71 78C5

does this mean immortal technique is just a netcee? retard...he only repped on the net for over two years before he did a show. i'm not on here anymore because i feel it just ruins originality. i mean look at some of 'the most respected' people. They can't even spell original.
Old 08-25-05, 06:33 PM   #47
Traidmarx™
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

well i do tracks with both... and yes if i do a track with a net emcee and the track turns out good of course i'ma put that on an album.... cause the point of an album is to put out the best product period...now yes my album is gonna have some net heads as well as some heads i know locally...
Send a message via AIM to Traidmarx™ Send a message via Yahoo to Traidmarx™   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 06:40 PM   #48
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 577C 1E7C

someone back in the thread asked why i didnt take black magik to my pops studio....

because...

my dads studio = 3.5 hours away from me...in the opposite direction of him...soooo.....hell no lol
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-05, 07:25 PM   #49
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

IP: 1F65 AB2C

On the real, the difference between a netcee and an emcee will be defined thru the years.. whether they stick with it an do somethin with it.

A true emcee will be an emcee forever, a netcee will move on when somethin else comes along.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 08-26-05, 02:45 AM   #50
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: CECC 6ACA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Well he said no tracks with other netcees are on his album or mixtape, not that he didn't do any tracks with netcees at all.

^^exactly. Reading is fundamental you bitches. I didn't say I don't do tracks with cats on the net, I said not one of them will end up on my album or the upcoming mixtape. I'd quicker re-use the identical 16 for a track that I can perform LIVE. You know.."Live"...as a function of "life"? Strange concept to a lot of you, I know. My options for emcees aren't so slim that I cna only do a particulr track with someone on the net cuz no one I know of could bring shit to the table liek that. Not the case at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
does this mean immortal technique is just a netcee? retard...he only repped on the net for over two years before he did a show. i'm not on here anymore because i feel it just ruins originality. i mean look at some of 'the most respected' people. They can't even spell original.

Man, learn how to fuckin R-E-A-D son. Who's IT collab with from a messageboard yo fuckin herbo. Stop defending your future-less hobby and reach for more you lame ass clown.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-05, 01:15 PM   #51
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
yeah man, a shitload of ylal are gonna get offended by this, but's it's true. I tell you because I'm doomsday..and you need help. Call this an intervetntion. <- I guess that would be a typo? No, learn how to spell too many letters there, eh?

A Netcee puts out an album or a mixtape and AAAAAAALLLLLLLL their collabs are net heads. The quality on the verses be different as hell since them shits ain't recorded under the same roof and the quality control is who knows what.

An MC puts out a CD, mixape or album, and the collabs are all LIVE people that they know, meet, spit with, hang out with, etc. People they can do live shows with if needed. This all means they actaully rap in person and around other people who rap. Big difference right?

Sorry to break the news to you mang...Not a problem some substance abuse cna't fix.

LMFAO! this some funny shit... I agree with Omen and Tha Q on some real shit. The title of the thread is "Net-cees thinking their MC's.. which one are you".. technically you'd be a net-cee while you talk bout all this shit you do offline, when in fact you here with all the other people you tryna make "feel bad" for putting net-heads on tracks/even their mixtape, then why you in OYD.. You just gonna do regular tracks to liven up the site and being the netcee OYD know you can be? *Cricket*

Just because you do tracks with people nearby doesn't make you a MC, now does it? No. I can do a track with my cousin that doesn't mean I'm an MC or netcee if I post it on the net.. You, yes you Dooms are considered a netcee and MC (to those who actually seen you perform if you have before). Whoever stops by this site and sees your name will be like "oh, he's some loyal netcee look at his post count" not "wow he's some wack MC, I live in Canada and saw him on tour wit The Rush!" ... the fuck?

As for my mixtape, there's no netcees on it so far.. all offline peeps from my Chitown clique, but only if those tracks make the cut. But there was technical difficulties on the MAC. So I have to re-record the majority of my tracks with a completely different set-up.

~I have performed live.
~I perform freestyle battles in my area, especially ones for university events with large crowds, where I'm the only female that signs up, shit get interestin'...

I may be considered an emcee, but am I a netcee? yes I am.. I battle on the net, rap with people ON THE NET as well as offline. Anybody that battled on this site or on another site would be considered a netcee. You should be offended by making this thread, you fellow netcee, you. But wait you're Doomsday, you can't show your weakness aside from your tracks.
[immitates your salty ass]Toddles![/immitated]

Last edited by ~Lady Fiya~ : 09-05-05 at 01:32 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via MSN to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Lady Fiya~   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-05, 01:44 PM   #52
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

Damn people put way too much effort into correcting their spelling.. I seriously could give less than a fuck if I spell a word right or not and I show this by often misspelling words and not even realising..............As long as the words are understandable to whoevers reading, thats good enough for me..

But yeah..
Being an emcee is about performing essentually... And being a netcee I believe is when you make songs specifically to post on the net..

I've never done a diss track to someone on the net that wasnt a pre-arranged battle simply because I dont see anyone on the net as being worth my time stressing about beef and shit.. I also dont join net crews, hardly ever battle unless its a tournie with money prizes and I absolutly never drop open mics because I cant think of a more pathetic waste of time than dropping text lyrics for no other purpose than for a bunch of wankers to tell you your 'peice' had good 'imagry' and 'emotion' and 'pictures' like they actually have any idea what their bullshitting on about.

I think that in rap, some people got it and some dont.. And netcees tend to be the ones who think they have it, but stick to the net because in reality they cant get recognition anywhere else.. I could name a vast majority of nobodies on websites that while in their heads they think they got what it takes, are fooling themselves so bad its hilarious.. But I think I'll pass on the stupid defensive replies that would bring..
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-05, 01:49 PM   #53
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

^don't worry I wasn't correcting your spelling, I misspell shit too *shrugs*... Dooms is another story, i dunno wtf he tryna say sometimes. -_-

But I feel you, ay *punches you* I was talkin to you on AIM maybe 3 months ago and my connection fucked up, and I got cut off.

I would love to take that time now to apologize. No joke, lo siento. I don't even remember your screen name was it taco something?
Old 09-05-05, 01:52 PM   #54
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

::ucks down behind the garbage can and shoots lady fiya in the face:::

phew!
Old 09-05-05, 01:58 PM   #55
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: FBB7 7949

CALI said I do text because I can't rap.

Me and Sevy ate up some rock-it-productions beat.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 09-05-05, 02:00 PM   #56
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
^don't worry I wasn't correcting your spelling, I misspell shit too *shrugs*... Dooms is another story, i dunno wtf he tryna say sometimes. -_-

But I feel you, ay *punches you* I was talkin to you on AIM maybe 3 months ago and my connection fucked up, and I got cut off.

I would love to take that time now to apologize. No joke, lo siento. I don't even remember your screen name was it taco something?

Lol yo, no apology needed.. ;-/
I'd get on aim now, but I aint on my computer -_-

I'll hit up ya aim next time I'm on..
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-05, 02:03 PM   #57
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

lol... *Fiya shoots some fat on Fluid's anorexic body portions.*
Old 09-05-05, 02:03 PM   #58
Know-Gimix

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
CALI said I do text because I can't rap.

Me and Sevy ate up some rock-it-productions beat.

I almost posted that the other day.
Old 09-05-05, 02:04 PM   #59
Know-Gimix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
lol... *Fiya shoots some fat on Fluid's anorexic body portions.*

shhhh, you just got shot in the face.... dead people don't talk.
Old 09-05-05, 02:05 PM   #60
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: FBB7 7949

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
I almost posted that the other day.

Why not? Because we still gotta finish it, or because it's too illy skilly?
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.