RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-04, 06:42 PM   #46
Straight Ace
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 14-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7A5E D5B8

Eminem plays a role..a very shaped & sharp one..
Sometimes he'll show flaws..
I don't like him personally, as a rapper cause his flow is all over the place..
& as a person cause he over does it..claimed the spotlight..but cudnt retain it.
As for the 'nigger' issue..Its just a word..& its HOW you use that word..
In what kinda content you place it.. it could be used in various ways..
Old 01-17-04, 01:47 PM   #47
Gunman tha Great

Text Record: 0-1
IP: C1DA C961

its hilarious how ya'll are blaming Benzino for Eminem saying 'nigger' ever heard "don't shoot the messenger"? of course Eminem won tha battle, but now all that shit Zino was talking is making sense now
Old 01-17-04, 03:20 PM   #48
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP: 4744 B0EC

1. Eminem defeated Benzino. Period.

2. In America, you can't all be treated equal. That's called Cominism. Your country fought against that for freedom (of speech), which means you can say what you want.

3. For all you white people finding this all hard to swallow, go peep 2Pacs "Makavelli: 7 Day Theory" for a tonne of disses to white people, and still he's a legend to both white and black rap-fans. Yet nobody raises a fuss.

4. Hip-Hop/Rap was created by the 'African-American' people. Having a white guy come in to the game, lyrically destroy'n people, get'n props from all the biggest names, and of course make'n the most money, you gotta expect a lot of jealousy, and envy, and peeps look'n for excuses to get him out of the game.

5. Textcee's - one thing you all must remember in the long lasting racial war between White and Black, it'll never end as long as ignorance, stupidity and freedom exists.

6. Black people say Hip-Hop brings them together. ............funny cuz last time I heard it was about guns, kill'n and fuck'n bitches. They also said it's a form of art where they can express their struggles in the ghetto......funny cuz last time I checked NFL, NBA, Hollywood, Rap, etc....there's a lot of rich black people in America.

7. Oh yea.....the drug game. There ghetto wouldn't be so half bad, wouldn't be so poor, violent, and hopelsss, if there wasn't no crack dealers on the block. Hey, they even rap about sell'n rocks, then in the next line bitch about how it's everyone elses fault, then in the next line rap about the riches he has from sell'n crack...etc. It's just get'n stupid.

I'm white, I'm Canadian, and I'm also very educated with 2 degree's, work'n on the 3rd. It's a whole new world out there, and it changes everyday. If you don't look past all this bullshit, your missing the point of Hip-Hop, aren't you? I mean it was meant to voice the anger, passion and misery of Black People. Well, we heard it. We've been hear'n it, and hey, it's now mainstream, thats how much white people support it.

Tupac was in prison with a Nazi kid who hated blacks. Tupac spit some serious wisdom to this kid, instead of be'n all hard core. He said he respected the fact he's intitled to his own opinion, as he is too. They got along great and really opened both his own eyes as well as the others.

Grow up people it's 2004, maybe start arguing about the election coming up, cuz it's the entire worlds problem, not just yours, so be smart about who you vote for. PLEASE!
Old 01-17-04, 04:45 PM   #49
Dragon I
British Beef Personified

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 5761 F70D

very well said Canuck. That whole drug dealers complaining about it not being they're fault get's to me too. specially when people camron (the little sheister that he is) talk about being huge drug dealers when they are blatently too stupid to organise that. the stupidity is proved too when they talk about it on an album that get's sold to millions. last time i heard being fake was a bad thing. wonder how him and his diplomat crew get away with it. as for em, i'm not really sure about what happend cos we don't hear much over here in the uk about stuff like that (either that or i just don't pay ne attention to the news...). I think he shouldn't have said something like that at all. i do think though that the whole situation is gonna have the shit manipulated out of it by jealous freaks who are pissed cos they don't make as much money as him. and media companies who know bad news sells better than good news. with this in mind, i'm gonna say that as long as he apologises profously and never does it again, it should be a case of forgive and maybe, if he's lucky, forget. they'res probably people saying somewhat positive things along the same lines ot the source, but with the source being the personal advertising campaign for benzino, they're not gonna get printed. so they're u go. it's all gonna be twisted by the media.
Old 01-17-04, 08:18 PM   #50
wogzta

IP: 5C4B 9DFC

Notice how Styles said "if he apologised, thats ok"... and eminem did apologise. So there goes their whole big plan of getting other rappers to diss him.
Old 01-17-04, 09:39 PM   #51
C.Quip

IP: 3EC9 2F38

I Completely Agree With Skillz...
Old 01-17-04, 11:50 PM   #52
~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~

IP: 5C53 9EAB

Quote:
1. Eminem defeated Benzino. Period.

2. In America, you can't all be treated equal. That's called Cominism. Your country fought against that for freedom (of speech), which means you can say what you want.

3. For all you white people finding this all hard to swallow, go peep 2Pacs "Makavelli: 7 Day Theory" for a tonne of disses to white people, and still he's a legend to both white and black rap-fans. Yet nobody raises a fuss.

4. Hip-Hop/Rap was created by the 'African-American' people. Having a white guy come in to the game, lyrically destroy'n people, get'n props from all the biggest names, and of course make'n the most money, you gotta expect a lot of jealousy, and envy, and peeps look'n for excuses to get him out of the game.

5. Textcee's - one thing you all must remember in the long lasting racial war between White and Black, it'll never end as long as ignorance, stupidity and freedom exists.

6. Black people say Hip-Hop brings them together. ............funny cuz last time I heard it was about guns, kill'n and fuck'n bitches. They also said it's a form of art where they can express their struggles in the ghetto......funny cuz last time I checked NFL, NBA, Hollywood, Rap, etc....there's a lot of rich black people in America.

7. Oh yea.....the drug game. There ghetto wouldn't be so half bad, wouldn't be so poor, violent, and hopelsss, if there wasn't no crack dealers on the block. Hey, they even rap about sell'n rocks, then in the next line bitch about how it's everyone elses fault, then in the next line rap about the riches he has from sell'n crack...etc. It's just get'n stupid.

I'm white, I'm Canadian, and I'm also very educated with 2 degree's, work'n on the 3rd. It's a whole new world out there, and it changes everyday. If you don't look past all this bullshit, your missing the point of Hip-Hop, aren't you? I mean it was meant to voice the anger, passion and misery of Black People. Well, we heard it. We've been hear'n it, and hey, it's now mainstream, thats how much white people support it.

Tupac was in prison with a Nazi kid who hated blacks. Tupac spit some serious wisdom to this kid, instead of be'n all hard core. He said he respected the fact he's intitled to his own opinion, as he is too. They got along great and really opened both his own eyes as well as the others.

Grow up people it's 2004, maybe start arguing about the election coming up, cuz it's the entire worlds problem, not just yours, so be smart about who you vote for. PLEASE!

You made some valid points but u said some real dumb shit too like all the people who sell drugs to survive and how its their own fault, and ure fuckin Canadian and white so most likely life is pretty nice and sweet for u and that shit and u could never understand what someone who comes from oppression, strugle or even war or something liek that is feeling.And hip-hop aint about killin and fuckin bitches, jus cuz some fuckin idiot shitty rappers like camron rap like that. U cant take one persons point of view and character and judge the whole race by him.

Bottom fuckin line is u cant talk the situation of minorities or opressed people if u aint one yourself.White Americans or Canadians cant talk about oppression or poverty or any of that shit cuz really none of u have it bad.The majority of u live real comfy and until u see life from an opressed peoples view u cant see how good u got it.

Last edited by ~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~ : 01-17-04 at 11:56 PM.
Old 01-18-04, 10:34 AM   #53
Canuck
Middle Weight

Not true my friend. I was in a foster home at 4 years old, and was in and out of houses till 14. I lived on the street foor a year. You ever slept on 3 feet of snow? for 6 months str8? Didn't think so. I stole cars, sold drugs, I even robbed from my only friend at the time, who took me in. Yea so Canada doesn't have the crime rate that the U.S. does, but there are more people in Cali than there is in all of Canada.

My point is, I never sold crack, nor did I mug people. I didn't believe my life was gonna get better on someone elses demise. I got hooked up with a good crew, went back to school. I paid my dues, I got nailed by a drunk driver and was in a wheel Chair for 18 months. Karma like a muthafucka.

There would be no crack heads or crack babies if there weren't no crack dealers. The poverty rate in America would be much lower with these guys doin this shit. In Canada, if me and a black man (or any other race than white) applied for the same job, he would get iut BY LAW so there would be no discrimination. You hear that? If you got brains, if you can add/subtract (bein a crack dealer you should be able to) than you can get a job, and make an honest living.

But then again, making a living is considered soft, and all the 'hard' muthafucks out there don't want no J-O-B Instead they want it the easy way, make a tonne of money fast, but what they aren't understanding is, their killing their own people, and their children becuz of the drugs. Then it's all becuz the white is keep'n tha brotha down? Cmon, pleeeeze.

And about Americans and Canadians live'n pretty, understand more than half the population in North America has never traveled outside there own state/province. The ignorance towards the rest of world is terrible. Yet people who live in other parts of the world who deal with war poverty etc. always have the chance and oppertunity to come to one of these counties with open arms. Thats the beuity of Freedom. We all fought for it, by god we're still fighting for it. but yo, I never judge people nor do I generalize a population, I'm just say'n from what I've seen and known.
Old 01-18-04, 11:55 AM   #54
Bigg E Z
Pleas, Not the teeth...!!

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3354 DAC6

Now then....Diffirent Oppinions make the world go round....But, saying Nigger in an offensive way and then STILL wanting to be accepted in the same comunity is wrong....Ladies wud call this "Being 2 faced"...

Now Benz, Hes preachin how ems runin the BLACK music industry....WHAT THE FUCKS THAT ABOUT...Thats An ISM by itself...(An ism meanin Racism, SexISM or ageISM) I dno what ism, But its wrong that Hip Hop is ment only for Black people.... I mean Litereture was started by The Arabs....Are all races allowd to write and read...

Both Parties need to grow the fuck up cuz their both shootin at their own feet...(Like Aesop says, Shame their feet arent in their mouthes)...
Send a message via AIM to Bigg E Z   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-04, 05:10 PM   #55
~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~

IP: 200F C1DB

Quote:
My point is, I never sold crack, nor did I mug people. I didn't believe my life was gonna get better on someone elses demise. I got hooked up with a good crew, went back to school. I paid my dues, I got nailed by a drunk driver and was in a wheel Chair for 18 months. Karma like a muthafucka.

WTF LOL IN THE PHARAGRAPH BEFORE THAT ONE U JUS SAID U SOLD DRUGS AND ROBBED YO BEST FRIEND!!!!!! LOL
Old 01-18-04, 05:28 PM   #56
Gunman tha Great

IP: 4577 CD9A

Em said it simple and plain,
Old 01-18-04, 07:07 PM   #57
Skrollz
New to RV

IP: D0B2 CCCA

Whites not a color its a mentality..
Old 01-18-04, 11:48 PM   #58
Canuck
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*LyRiCaL-ReTaRD*~
WTF LOL IN THE PHARAGRAPH BEFORE THAT ONE U JUS SAID U SOLD DRUGS AND ROBBED YO BEST FRIEND!!!!!! LOL

I sold chronic, not crack. It fuck'n grows on tree's idiot it's a gold mine up here. Then I stole back the money I made for my friend. Whatevs.

Besides, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS:

Pac died & I cried but Ima represent it,when it comes to dissin my shit make Makaveli sound like the Macarena
Old 01-18-04, 11:54 PM   #59
~LyRiCaL-JeZuS~

IP: 200F C1DB

A chino quote u faggot
Old 01-19-04, 01:22 AM   #60
Speek.E.Z.
Old School Sexy...

IP: CB28 E7E2

Skillz:

"If you say the word 'n'gger' out of anger and frustration and call a girl a Black bitch, I'm pretty sure you'll say it again. I don't think it's not a word he hasn't used since then. Bottom line is I don't appreciate Eminem using the word n'gger. As soon as I read his statement, I knew something was fishy. He said he was dating a girl who was 'African American'! I've never heard him use the term 'African American' in his whole life, which made the whole statement look suspect to me. It's the calssic example of someone getting caught and being outta character when they try to explain themselves. It all sounds the same. Sorta like his beats."

haha that was the best statement I have ever read..
and everyone get off em's nuts =\