RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-06, 11:51 PM   #46
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
Q....thisis what you're sticking up for. Good job man

I'm faaaaaaaaaar from perfect bruh...lol...U know me...I got my own issues like everyone else...But, when I see a chance to employ scripture, I do.

The woman they dragged out the house to Jesus when she was in the act of committing adultery could be SERB.

Everyone was shouting insults at her and saying, "STONE HER."

Now, this woman was GUILTY AS SIN...and as wrong as TWO LEFT FEET.

But, what did Jesus do? Jesus said, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Then, Jesus said, "Your sins are forgiven."

Jesus could easily have said, "Woman, you're nasty and triflin..." STONE THIS SLUT!

Serb was wrong. PERIOD. But, I'm tellin you, you have to look at what motivates people to do/say the things they do if you truly care about people. Otherwise, we're no better than animals that react and lash out at each other. Does Serb deserve another chance? Yes. If you forgive him for what he said, you'll open up the door for him to change.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-06, 11:52 PM   #47
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: FEAC 2479

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbness
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you all laugh and watch that show "yo momma"

well common, its dissing a mother. a family member. aren't you gonna cry?

that show is wack and no where near funny...

and Q... i understand ya point about the whole namecalling thing... and i agree that calling him a name in retaliation won't solve anything... but... there's a difference between name calling and threatening to rape a child... a VERY BIG difference... you don't go to prison for namecalling... but you do go there for RAPE... and the grimiest people in jail have daughters and don't play that child rape shyt... plenty of dudes have died in jail because they were rapists... i have no pity or sorrow for anyone who even has a thought in they mind to rape a child or anyone for that matter... a rapist is not human... i wouldn't even call them an animal just to keep from disrespecting the animal kingdom... kats like that are monsters and need to be dealt with by any means necessary... if you can talk them out of the behavior then do ya thang... but if that ass needs to be whooped to help them see the light then i'm THAT dude

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-06, 11:53 PM   #48
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

What you mean it shouldn't be different.

Those soilders are given power to go with guns roaming around protect and change shit, not use it on there side and rape a girl.

and no your right, I didn't read the thread. I just assumed it.
Old 07-09-06, 11:54 PM   #49
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
And in all honestly do you think I mean't i wanted to rape her?

I only said rape from early accident with the Iraq soilder.

how engyma was trying to defend them for "REAL" raping a girl.

Would you be completely OK with somebody saying they are going to rape your mother?

On the net or in real life, or anywhere... If you are OK with it, then you obviously dont love your mother.
Old 07-09-06, 11:56 PM   #50
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 163C 310A

Quote:
What you mean it shouldn't be different.

Those soilders are given power to go with guns roaming around protect and change shit, not use it on there side and rape a girl.

and no your right, I didn't read the thread. I just assumed it.

So you're saying that no other rapists use guns? You think these girls are just laying there waiting to be raped? There's gonna be a force of some sort when rape occurs.....and I am still not defending what them soldiers did, I am just saying htat it is no different than every other rape incident.
Old 07-09-06, 11:56 PM   #51
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.

and Q... i understand ya point about the whole namecalling thing... and i agree that calling him a name in retaliation won't solve anything... but... there's a difference between name calling and threatening to rape a child... a VERY BIG difference... you don't go to prison for namecalling... but you do go there for RAPE... and the grimiest people in jail have daughters and don't play that child rape shyt... plenty of dudes have died in jail because they were rapists... i have no pity or sorrow for anyone who even has a thought in they mind to rape a child or anyone for that matter... a rapist is not human... i wouldn't even call them an animal just to keep from disrespecting the animal kingdom... kats like that are monsters and need to be dealt with by any means necessary... if you can talk them out of the behavior then do ya thang... but if that ass needs to be whooped to help them see the light then i'm THAT dude

dude. threatening?

get the fuck outta here, i dont even know engyma. he lives in philly. thats all i know.

and like i said, rape part was from the thread earlier about the soliders.
Old 07-09-06, 11:57 PM   #52
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:

Well, aiight then man...

I just wonder how we all look in the grand scheme of things.
Old 07-09-06, 11:59 PM   #53
SerB
....S.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Would you be completely OK with somebody saying they are going to rape your mother?

On the net or in real life, or anywhere... If you are OK with it, then you obviously dont love your mother.

on the net, i wouldnt care.

I know that none of you know my mother. or me for that matter.

I know its just trash talk. but if u knew me and my mother, then I'd take that as a threat. cuz then the possibilty of it happen can come.

what you gonna do contact the admin here and get my IP and get a plane ticket? nah son no one here would do that, cuz one there are like 4 ppl over the age 20 here.

and outta those 4 ppl one of them are gay.
Old 07-10-06, 12:02 AM   #54
SerB
....S.....

Okay fine, I'ma lay it out right here.

I was wrong the most by saying that. but you guys are way over reacting about this. and you guys are also wrong dissing me. my mother upstairs is crying and pissed at your guys comments.

so lets just leave it at that.
Old 07-10-06, 12:02 AM   #55
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: FEAC 2479

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynameizThaQ
Well, aiight then man...

I just wonder how we all look in the grand scheme of things.

i'm just saying... even the Lord smited the people he didn't want around anymore... and that's in the Bible also... the flood is a great example... Soddom and Gommorah... the list goes on...

and no, i'm not comparing myself to God here... I'd never ever do that... but it's a part of life and there's nothing that any of us can actually do about it besides live our lives and pray that we accomplish whatever it is that we want to get accomplished before we leave this jacked up world

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-06, 12:03 AM   #56
SerB
....S.....

God didn't smite Devil yet.

so your story is false.
Old 07-10-06, 12:06 AM   #57
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
i'm just saying... even the Lord smited the people he didn't want around anymore... and that's in the Bible also... the flood is a great example... Soddom and Gommorah... the list goes on...

and no, i'm not comparing myself to God here... I'd never ever do that... but it's a part of life and there's nothing that any of us can actually do about it besides live our lives and pray that we accomplish whatever it is that we want to get accomplished before we leave this jacked up world

Yes, God is a God of justice. But, Psalm 118:1 also says, "O give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good, his Mercy endures forever."

Psalm 103 says..."God has not dealt with us after our sins"...So, while you feel the need to punish someone for their wrong doing, God happens to overlook most of ours, thanks to Jesus.

I'm not defending any behavior. I'm just saying it was hypocritical to do to Serb what people were upset about him doing in the first place.
Old 07-10-06, 12:12 AM   #58
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
on the net, i wouldnt care.

I know that none of you know my mother. or me for that matter.

I know its just trash talk. but if u knew me and my mother, then I'd take that as a threat. cuz then the possibilty of it happen can come.

what you gonna do contact the admin here and get my IP and get a plane ticket? nah son no one here would do that, cuz one there are like 4 ppl over the age 20 here.

and outta those 4 ppl one of them are gay.

I wish I could rape your mother. And also your sister if you have one. And if you have a girl, after youve finished fucking her send her over this way so I can have a foursome. Then I think ill jizz in all of their eyes and slap em all in the face with my cock. BTW ill do them while they are all screaming because they dont want to be fucked and are in pain because of it.

When you grow up and get a wife and have kids I wanna rape your wife too. And also soon as your daughter hits four, thats my ticket. I'll rape her too, even if my dick is about a quarter of the size of her whole body.

Also, your mum is a bitch.

(Not offended even in the slightest? Doesnt just the NOTION of anyone raping someone you love get to you? If this doesnt offend you then let me know and ill stop wasting my time trying to teach you a bit of decency.)
Old 07-10-06, 12:15 AM   #59
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

btw what I just said, and also what you said in that other thread is actually illegal.
Old 07-10-06, 01:02 AM   #60
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
IP: DA0A 5A03

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynameizThaQ
and yet, you'll be having sex with SOMEONE'S sister and daughter.

And, I understand why Enygma is touchy...That still doesn't justify everyone attacking Serb like that, esp. when everyone in a twist of IRONY is doing the same thing.

rediculous you have zero justification to speak so dont

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop