RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-08, 09:10 PM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
I didn't even know Jews had a jesus that they worshiped and didn't kill..

he hasnt come yet
Old 03-29-08, 10:33 PM   #2
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Do you think God is a fucking moron?

So anyone born into a non christian familly, who gets brainwashed to believe whatever his familly believes at a young age and has no other choice but to embrace and opposite religion, is just gonna go to hell because he didn't accept Jesus? Even though heaven has an infinite amount of space? Yea and all the people before Christianity came by, where did they go when they died? All to hell?

There's some people who've never even heard of Jesus in certain places of the world, they're going to go to hell because they weren't ever given the choice to find Jesus in their environment?

That's the biggest load of brainwashing shit i've ever heard in my life. "If you don't join this, you will suffer"

Keep using intimidation to get people to join your religion, i'm sure God is really fucking proud of y'all
Old 03-29-08, 10:44 PM   #3
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Do you think God is a fucking moron?

So anyone born into a non christian familly, who gets brainwashed to believe whatever his familly believes at a young age and has no other choice but to embrace and opposite religion, is just gonna go to hell because he didn't accept Jesus? Even though heaven has an infinite amount of space? Yea and all the people before Christianity came by, where did they go when they died? All to hell?

There's some people who've never even heard of Jesus in certain places of the world, they're going to go to hell because they weren't ever given the choice to find Jesus in their environment?

That's the biggest load of brainwashing shit i've ever heard in my life. "If you don't join this, you will suffer"

Keep using intimidation to get people to join your religion, i'm sure God is really fucking proud of y'all

Its not intimidation tactics. Its not just Christanity. Its those who beleive in God and jesus christ as their savior.

1. With TV, Libaries, News, papers, Speakers, internet, with all the forms of media in todays world its almost impossible to not know about jesus or Christanity. So there really isnt an excuse. Before Jesus there were beleivers who beleived in god. Jesus sacrificed himself to go to hell and gather those people and bring them into heaven. There were not exactly in hell but a place called Abrahams Bussom. See from the first two human Beings Adam and Eve. They tought their teachings to their kids and still worshiped god. And who ever beleived in him and lived right would go to heaven well Abrahams bussom.

2. If you read the bible. then you would know. If a person does not know than he can not be held guilty. But if he does know then he is surely guilty. The word is out there. And like I said in todays media and all the speakers it almost impossible to not know.

3. Also. Instead of trying to prove a point here. I think it would be better to speak to a minister about all the questions you have or maybe some pastors. You would get better information and maybe a better understandding.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-08, 02:08 AM   #5
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalk Clorox
the gospel has to be heard by every person in the world before the end will come regaurdless of what religion u were raised in, there will come a time when you will hear the gospel of jesus christ, and if for some reason they never did,i forget what they call it but you get judged by your works....................
the reason you will go to hell, for not believing is becuase if your not with him your against him, i dont know if youve ever heard the spirituall term
"being not of the world" when you fully understand that concept youll understand why most of the people of the world will go to hell..if your not with him your against him..

Jews been serving god longer then christians have. Yea, burn all the fucking jews in hell cuz they don't believe Jesus was gods son, yup God gonna do them like that after all the years they've given him.

Fuck religion is stupid.

Yeaa let everyone who isn't a Christian fucking burn in hell

Way to make Jesus and God sound like fucking dick ass Nazis.

Im pretty sure that isn't gonna happen no matter what religion you are.

Keep your beliefs though, I don't wanna hear any more of this fucking bullshit
Old 03-31-08, 11:18 AM   #6
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Jews been serving god longer then christians have. Yea, burn all the fucking jews in hell cuz they don't believe Jesus was gods son, yup God gonna do them like that after all the years they've given him.

Fuck religion is stupid.

Yeaa let everyone who isn't a Christian fucking burn in hell

Way to make Jesus and God sound like fucking dick ass Nazis.

Im pretty sure that isn't gonna happen no matter what religion you are.

Keep your beliefs though, I don't wanna hear any more of this fucking bullshit

ALL jews are not going to be burn in hell. Just the ones who dont beleive in Jesus and accept him as his lord and savior. Back when Jesus was fullfilling his purpose There were jews that beleived in him. It was the high preist that shunned him along with some other jews. Jews are already being punished for their sins aginst Jesus Christ. With all the massacres that has been commited upon the Jews almost wiping them.

God doesnt take disobedience likely. Realize all the Christian who follow jesus. When they make a mistake they are punished for them. Spiritial and physicaaly. Maybe not at the time right there but they are punished for them. Moses who was one of his most devoted followrs next to Jesus imo was punished because he gave credit to himself accidently on one account. That was enough for God to say no. Your are not going to take credit for something I did and bestowed upon you. and Moses never got into the promise land.

The Reason the Jews were being shuned and going through hell. Is because They knew about jesus and his comming But actually chose to not accept them. They praised moses and his words and studied them. But chose not to follow his words and listen. So its the Jews fault for not accepting him.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-08, 11:46 AM   #7
headgames.
Who dosn't love head?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
ALL jews are not going to be burn in hell. Just the ones who dont beleive in Jesus and accept him as his lord and savior. Back when Jesus was fullfilling his purpose There were jews that beleived in him. It was the high preist that shunned him along with some other jews. Jews are already being punished for their sins aginst Jesus Christ. With all the massacres that has been commited upon the Jews almost wiping them.

God doesnt take disobedience likely. Realize all the Christian who follow jesus. When they make a mistake they are punished for them. Spiritial and physicaaly. Maybe not at the time right there but they are punished for them. Moses who was one of his most devoted followrs next to Jesus imo was punished because he gave credit to himself accidently on one account. That was enough for God to say no. Your are not going to take credit for something I did and bestowed upon you. and Moses never got into the promise land.

The Reason the Jews were being shuned and going through hell. Is because They knew about jesus and his comming But actually chose to not accept them. They praised moses and his words and studied them. But chose not to follow his words and listen. So its the Jews fault for not accepting him.

There are no jews who believe in Jesus as the savior, therefore, they are all going to hell apparently. It's ok, other religions think they're going to hell, along with all Christians too.

You're saying the masacres agains the Jews, is them being punished for their sins against Jesus? I don't know if you're trying to say that World War 2 was God punishing Jews, but if you were, and said that to my face, i'd punch you so fucking hard you have no idea.

"God doesnt take disobedience likely."

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, GODS BEST FRIEND!? You have coffee with him every morning?? You know how much cream and sugar he likes too? You don't know God, so stop assuming you know his personality. Man has no fucking right to describe to anyone what God is like.

"The Reason the Jews were being shuned and going through hell. Is because They knew about jesus and his comming, but actually chose to not accept them. They praised moses and his words and studied them. But chose not to follow his words and listen. So its the Jews fault for not accepting him"

How do Jews NOT follow Moses words? You don't even know shit bout their religion. For your information they DO follow Moses's words and listened. They do believe a Savior will come, they just don't believe it was Jesus.

Regardless of this lame ass logic, lets pretend your right. Ok so the Jews of today are just following what their parents taught them, so because of this God is gonna send them to burn in hell?

In that case, FUCK GOD. That makes him no better then Hitler, singling out one person he likes better and choosing them, the rest burn in hell.

Doesn't sound like a Godly mentality to me, sounds like the same fucking stupid, prejudice, bullshit racist mentality HUMANS have been using over the years.

I know in my own heart God isn't a piece of shit like you've made whatever he is out to be.

Thanks for sharing your beliefs with me though, peace and love homie laters
Old 03-30-08, 12:43 AM   #8
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

There is no way to know buddy. No one can prove Christianity is right. We're supposed to believe Jesus will get us into heaven why, because someone wrote that on a piece of paper? Meanwhile every other religion tells us that is wrong, and they're the only religion who will get you into heaven.

So because so many religions are telling me the other is wrong, I dont know what to choose, I got frustrated and said fuck it ima good person ima go to heaven.

Are you gonna tell me no, you're going to hell?

Why, you think God is a fucking dick, that he's gonna send everyone to hell just because they don't believe in Jesus?

Gimme a fucking break, it's stupid. All other religions that say that shit are stupid regarding that aspect. And it IS used as a way to get you to join their religion.

Last edited by JTR : 03-30-08 at 12:48 AM.
Old 03-30-08, 12:46 AM   #9
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

You cant know Jesus is gonna get you into heaven, all you know is some book said that. And so if you're good person but you didnt accept Jesus into your heart, you're gonna go to hell apparently. Lool

Yeop, sounds like a really nice thing for God to do. Im supposed to join you cuz you say you're right, even though all religions say the same thing, and because I didn't, and others didn't, we are going to go to hell for it.

Mhmmmm

No no it's ookk
nooo dont worry im sure god is an asshole he'll fuck all the non christians over

yupp only christians lucky ones god only like the christians the rest can rot in hell for all he cares

yupp it's truee you have a point there man
Old 03-30-08, 01:14 AM   #10
сварливый

IP:

What the fux

Everyone who HAD A CHOICE gonna rot

:0 maybe
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 03-30-08, 03:25 AM   #11
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
What the fux

Everyone who HAD A CHOICE gonna rot

:0 maybe

And say Christianity is right

God is gonna send good people to hell cuz they mistakingly made the wrong choice and weren't Christians.

To burn for eternity.

Doesn't seem so Godly of an act to me
Old 03-30-08, 01:27 AM   #12
сварливый

IP:

Lol, Islam is such a loving Religion.

People make pics of Christ talking dumbass shit, doing stupid things, and even just degrade the entire religion to folk tales and magic.

but:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103

a movie is made by a Dutch Politician (Geert Wilders) and people put it on the internet, and just because the movie is criticizing/trying to take the Quran for what it is, Muslims (or just common people?) have threatened to kill the staff at the above link. All the details are in the video, a message from the staff. lol

"On 8 August 2007, Wilders opened in a letter to the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant that the Koran, which he called a "fascist book", should be outlawed in the Netherlands, like Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf. He stated that: "The book incites hatred and killing and therefore has no place in our legal order."

lol

"Wilders is under constant protection because of frequent threats to his life."

link
^ bahahahah

Last edited by 2v : 03-30-08 at 01:33 AM.
Old 03-30-08, 03:29 AM   #13
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Lol, Islam is such a loving Religion.

People make pics of Christ talking dumbass shit, doing stupid things, and even just degrade the entire religion to folk tales and magic.

but:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7d9_1206624103

a movie is made by a Dutch Politician (Geert Wilders) and people put it on the internet, and just because the movie is criticizing/trying to take the Quran for what it is, Muslims (or just common people?) have threatened to kill the staff at the above link. All the details are in the video, a message from the staff. lol

"On 8 August 2007, Wilders opened in a letter to the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant that the Koran, which he called a "fascist book", should be outlawed in the Netherlands, like Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf. He stated that: "The book incites hatred and killing and therefore has no place in our legal order."

lol

"Wilders is under constant protection because of frequent threats to his life."

link
^ bahahahah

What does this have to do with anything? This isn't a Islam vs. Christian thread

It's a thread with a pic of jesus saying some dumb shit as a joke, what does that have to do with this?
Old 03-30-08, 03:36 AM   #14
сварливый

IP:

the exact fact that Christians can take a joke, Islam can't even take a lil criticism.
Old 03-30-08, 04:07 AM   #15
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Ohh I get it now, true that then