RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-08, 03:51 AM   #46
Also Known.

Text Record: 14-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 74FB E061

I didn't think a simple mock thread would get so out of hand. Everyone is worried about not bein racist while accusing the next man of the same.

The new Nas album is sick. Pick it up I just got it.

THE TRUTH IS I'M BETTER THAN YOU
Send a message via AIM to Also Known.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-08, 11:36 AM   #47
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

Text Record: 70-25
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 98DE EA86

I personally wear Marc Ecko and Affliction Clothing and the odd g-unit or Shady peice. I only have one FUBU shirt my one black buddy hooked me up wit' and I only wear it to work. I didnt sterotype shit man, my only real question was why did he say "stop wearin' clothes that dont fit you, you are not black?" it only made me think black people wear clothes that dont fit... and I dont see many that do. They can have a mean swag in clothes that fit, no?
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-08, 11:38 AM   #48
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

Text Record: 70-25
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 98DE EA86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Lavish
I didn't think a simple mock thread would get so out of hand. Everyone is worried about not bein racist while accusing the next man of the same.

The new Nas album is sick. Pick it up I just got it.

ayo Lav bro.. is that CD still called "Nigger" if so, I dont think any white dudes should buy it, because then they would just be tryin' to be black eh
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-08, 12:56 PM   #49
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

HOLY SHIT to whoever fucking said "For Us By Us" meant black people..

*dies of laughter*

Talk about one confused individual dude

For Us By Us has NOTHING to do with black people, even if it was made by black people. It just means "I would wear the clothing I make"

and stop talking about Nas, I'll fucking hang his album

fuck all you black people talking about my skin

racists.

all of you die, I hate you

Anyway, yeah, a lot of confusion springs up over what is actually racist and what is not. Please think extremely hard before you call someone racist. werd. 'Cuz when I say a LOT of confusion, I know people who are like DAmn those Niggers I'll fucking kill blah blah blah I'm a racist I'm a racist!!!

Then when they are talking to a regular, normal ass lady who is black in public they are like "But she's a sweet nigger lady". Which shouldn't matter, if you're racist. You hate their skin and you want nothing to do with them, and it's ONLY because of their skin, if they are nice, it doesn't matter. So there are people claiming to be racist who really aren't, and etc. The list goes on and on. It's best for people to ignore racial remarks and it's foolish for anyone to say any corporation, especially that of clothing, is for a certain ethnic group. In fact it's just fucking retarded. lol
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 08-01-08, 01:36 PM   #50
Also Known.

Text Record: 14-1
IP: 9ECF F01C

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05
ayo Lav bro.. is that CD still called "Nigger" if so, I dont think any white dudes should buy it, because then they would just be tryin' to be black eh

I hope your not serious.

THE TRUTH IS I'M BETTER THAN YOU
Send a message via AIM to Also Known.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-08, 02:41 PM   #51
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 5A1E 21ED

I think that there is a line. I mean, you can't expect to be taken seriously if you wear a 36 and your pants are a 48. When I see shorts that are doubling up as pants, it is kind of sad; but at the same time if you wear pants that your sister could fit in then you lose respect too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 08-01-08, 02:43 PM   #52
сварливый

^ Yes. Wear what fits or a little bit bigger.

that's what I do.. I mean, if it's a little bit bigger, at least you can wear a belt. Otherwise, who knows what the fuck you're trying to do.. all they know is you're probably not running anywhere with stuff in your hands..
Old 08-01-08, 03:47 PM   #53
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

I just don't see why, in general, anyone wears clothing that doesn't fit them.

Who saw someone walking down the street with baggy ass night gown looking clothes on, and said "man.... I dig it."

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 08-01-08, 06:08 PM   #54
J.Roy
Rather Unique

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 5603 EB29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
^Fuckin' tool, man.

Not a tool, if anything you are. You say anything to go against the grain, and to me that's about as toolish as it fucking gets. I just realized i'm not black, and wearing those clothes misrepresents who and what I am. I am a fucking salesman, I HUSTLE, LEGALLY! I don't need any type of clothes to tell me who I am. I represent myself to the fullest in every aspect of life. At this point, I have my mind set on one thing, MONEY. And that's that.

[retired]
Old 08-01-08, 06:36 PM   #55
сварливый

lmao, you hustle, legally.

hustling is selling shit for money, sometimes buying low priced goods too.. becoming your own merchant, saying you're the legal version of hustling just relates hustling to crime. But that's okay, you did say you were white in the sentence previous to that one.
Old 08-02-08, 07:59 AM   #56
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Business Man
Not a tool, if anything you are. You say anything to go against the grain, and to me that's about as toolish as it fucking gets. I just realized i'm not black, and wearing those clothes misrepresents who and what I am. I am a fucking salesman, I HUSTLE, LEGALLY! I don't need any type of clothes to tell me who I am. I represent myself to the fullest in every aspect of life. At this point, I have my mind set on one thing, MONEY. And that's that.

You said hip hop belongs to african americans. Hence, you being a tool.

Edit: I didn't read your post at first, I just went back and read it.

Way to contradict yourself. Say you don't wear a type of clothing because it misrepresents you, but then saying you don't need any type of clothing to tell you who you are. But anyway...

If you think that dressing "black," is considered wearing clothing too big for you, then enjoy living life with that outlook. No fucking clothing type belongs to a race, you idiot. And no type of clothing can represent who you are as a person. You're a salesman... okay. Why let that control what you wear out of work?

If someone is a overall nice person, wether they wear cheap clothes, top of the line clothes, clothes too big for them, clothes to small for them, hip hop brands, band shirts, they are still a nice person. So who cares what kind of clothes anyone wears? Goddamn, you're a tool.

And lol at you comparing being black to being a salesman. Lmao.

Last edited by Kirk : 08-02-08 at 02:54 PM.
Old 08-02-08, 03:34 PM   #57
J.Roy
Rather Unique

Quote:
You said hip hop belongs to african americans. Hence, you being a tool.

Edit: I didn't read your post at first, I just went back and read it.

Way to contradict yourself. Say you don't wear a type of clothing because it misrepresents you, but then saying you don't need any type of clothing to tell you who you are. But anyway...

If you think that dressing "black," is considered wearing clothing too big for you, then enjoy living life with that outlook. No fucking clothing type belongs to a race, you idiot. And no type of clothing can represent who you are as a person. You're a salesman... okay. Why let that control what you wear out of work?

If someone is a overall nice person, wether they wear cheap clothes, top of the line clothes, clothes too big for them, clothes to small for them, hip hop brands, band shirts, they are still a nice person. So who cares what kind of clothes anyone wears? Goddamn, you're a tool.

And lol at you comparing being black to being a salesman. Lmao.

1. I didn't compare being black to being a salesman, at all.
2.For Us BY US, what do you think that means? honestly? what does that mean?
3.WHO Do you think the hip hop style of clothing was meant for? honestly, honestly now? CAN YOU BE REAL WITH ME? I'm tired of people being like,"oh it's all individualism and it's all about what they like" Cool you like that, awesome wear it, I don't care what you wear, but myself personally don't like that clothing and think it misrepresents who I am. I am not trying to say that if they are wearing that it makes them look bad, I just know for me myself personally, I Don't like it. And it's funny to me, because most of the people making an argument against this are the same people that were sitting in the picture lounge talking shit about anyone wearing a t-shirt to big for them, i.e. Myself.
4.It's my opinion not yours, so please, if you have a problem with what I say then, well, oh well. It's my thoughts not yours, and I would be more of a tool to agree with your thinking.

[retired]
Old 08-02-08, 04:18 PM   #58
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Quote:
1. I didn't compare being black to being a salesman, at all.
2.For Us BY US, what do you think that means? honestly? what does that mean?
3.WHO Do you think the hip hop style of clothing was meant for? honestly, honestly now? CAN YOU BE REAL WITH ME? I'm tired of people being like,"oh it's all individualism and it's all about what they like" Cool you like that, awesome wear it, I don't care what you wear, but myself personally don't like that clothing and think it misrepresents who I am. I am not trying to say that if they are wearing that it makes them look bad, I just know for me myself personally, I Don't like it. And it's funny to me, because most of the people making an argument against this are the same people that were sitting in the picture lounge talking shit about anyone wearing a t-shirt to big for them, i.e. Myself.
4.It's my opinion not yours, so please, if you have a problem with what I say then, well, oh well. It's my thoughts not yours, and I would be more of a tool to agree with your thinking.

Lmao. You sound so dumb and half the shit you said isn't even argueing with anything that I even said. But I'll attempt to make you sound more stupid.

1) "I just realized i'm not black, and wearing those clothes misrepresents who and what I am. I am a fucking salesman." You just said how you realized you weren't black, but instead you were a salesman. How does a race and a job fall into the same category?

2) Lmao. Firstly, none of the owners of that company have EVER said that that's what Fubu stands for. It's a fucking urban legend, man. Secondly, even if it did, that's one out of hundreds and hundreds of urban clothing companies. For you to make a generalization like that, that every company thinks that they make clothing for black people, makes you an idiot. Thirdly, even if EVERY single urban clothing company thinks they're making it for black people doesn't mean that noone fucking else is allowed to wear it. It just means they're as close minded as you are. Anyone can wear anything that they want.

3) You decide not to wear that style of clothing because it misrepresents you. A FUCKING CLOTHING STYLE DOES NOT REPRESENT YOU! What you do, how you treat people... THAT REPRESENTS WHO YOU ARE! You're so fucking retarded. If you don't like it, don't fucking wear it, but it doesn't define who you are. Your whole fucking logic is flawed, man. You're talking like everyone is supposed to wear what the stereotype says they're supposed to wear. Goddamn, man.

4) Shut the fuck up, you're dumb.

Last edited by Kirk : 08-02-08 at 04:23 PM.
Old 08-02-08, 05:51 PM   #59
J.Roy
Rather Unique

Quote:
Lmao. You sound so dumb and half the shit you said isn't even argueing with anything that I even said. But I'll attempt to make you sound more stupid.

1) "I just realized i'm not black, and wearing those clothes misrepresents who and what I am. I am a fucking salesman." You just said how you realized you weren't black, but instead you were a salesman. How does a race and a job fall into the same category?

2) Lmao. Firstly, none of the owners of that company have EVER said that that's what Fubu stands for. It's a fucking urban legend, man. Secondly, even if it did, that's one out of hundreds and hundreds of urban clothing companies. For you to make a generalization like that, that every company thinks that they make clothing for black people, makes you an idiot. Thirdly, even if EVERY single urban clothing company thinks they're making it for black people doesn't mean that noone fucking else is allowed to wear it. It just means they're as close minded as you are. Anyone can wear anything that they want.

3) You decide not to wear that style of clothing because it misrepresents you. A FUCKING CLOTHING STYLE DOES NOT REPRESENT YOU! What you do, how you treat people... THAT REPRESENTS WHO YOU ARE! You're so fucking retarded. If you don't like it, don't fucking wear it, but it doesn't define who you are. Your whole fucking logic is flawed, man. You're talking like everyone is supposed to wear what the stereotype says they're supposed to wear. Goddamn, man.

4) Shut the fuck up, you're dumb.

1.)I wasn't comparing being a salesman to being black AT ALL. Dude you're sucha fucking retard. I am talking about ME not everyone. I realized I AM NOT BLACK, I AM A SALESMAN, I don't wear BAGGY CLOTHING, keyword is "I" do you get that? Did you also read where I said, "I" don't care what the fuck "you" wear? Obviously you don't realize, 99.9% of people get there first impression of you by what you wear and how you bring yourself through your image, and if you don't think image plays apart of how people are then you obviously don't know what you're talking about. And I HIGHLY doubt you were the dude going up to the fat chick at the party just to say hi, I guarantee you made fun of them before you even talked to them. So before you even start to talk about how all this "it's about how nice they are and it's who they are" type of shit, you should realize you do the same thing your fucking self.

2.)Again, do you honestly think the creators of the company thought to themselves,"I bet you a lot of white/asian/mexican/etc. kids are going to be wearing this over african americans?" You know just as well as me that it's "URBAN" clothing, keyword there is urban, "URBAN:Related to the (or any) city; Characteristic of city life." So you're telling me that on the block corner or the hood, you see all these white/mexican/asian etc, people wearing that shit? Honestly who do you see hustling and all that jazz? HONESTLY? When it's talking about urban clothing, typically it's talking about hood clothing, so that there would identify people who were from the hood, it's not a stereotype it's fucking fact, and if you don't take stereotypes into account at all then well you yourself are stupid, because I highly doubt you would want someone who represents themselves like that to be extremely nice, because frankly most of the people i've been that are from the urban environment typically haven't wanted to invite me in for a cup of coffee.

3.)Again, it goes back to the, I don't give a shit what you wear, I give a shit about what "I" wear. I guess you really don't get that point, and I doubt that "you" will. And it goes back to how I explained it in number 3, most of the people i've been that are from the urban environment typically haven't wanted to invite me in for a cup of coffee. I've lived in belltown/international distric in Seattle and I know exactly how people are that are in the urban environment, and NONE of them are white(relating to the main subject), and again goes back to the Wear what you wear I DON'T care, I JUST don't prefer that brand or type of clothing. That's where I rest my case.

4.)you my friend, are not only unintelligent, but ignorant .

[retired]
Old 08-02-08, 06:11 PM   #60
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Quote:
1.)I wasn't comparing being a salesman to being black AT ALL. Dude you're sucha fucking retard. I am talking about ME not everyone. I realized I AM NOT BLACK, I AM A SALESMAN, I don't wear BAGGY CLOTHING, keyword is "I" do you get that? Did you also read where I said, "I" don't care what the fuck "you" wear? Obviously you don't realize, 99.9% of people get there first impression of you by what you wear and how you bring yourself through your image, and if you don't think image plays apart of how people are then you obviously don't know what you're talking about. And I HIGHLY doubt you were the dude going up to the fat chick at the party just to say hi, I guarantee you made fun of them before you even talked to them. So before you even start to talk about how all this "it's about how nice they are and it's who they are" type of shit, you should realize you do the same thing your fucking self.

2.)Again, do you honestly think the creators of the company thought to themselves,"I bet you a lot of white/asian/mexican/etc. kids are going to be wearing this over african americans?" You know just as well as me that it's "URBAN" clothing, keyword there is urban, "URBAN:Related to the (or any) city; Characteristic of city life." So you're telling me that on the block corner or the hood, you see all these white/mexican/asian etc, people wearing that shit? Honestly who do you see hustling and all that jazz? HONESTLY? When it's talking about urban clothing, typically it's talking about hood clothing, so that there would identify people who were from the hood, it's not a stereotype it's fucking fact, and if you don't take stereotypes into account at all then well you yourself are stupid, because I highly doubt you would want someone who represents themselves like that to be extremely nice, because frankly most of the people i've been that are from the urban environment typically haven't wanted to invite me in for a cup of coffee.

3.)Again, it goes back to the, I don't give a shit what you wear, I give a shit about what "I" wear. I guess you really don't get that point, and I doubt that "you" will. And it goes back to how I explained it in number 3, most of the people i've been that are from the urban environment typically haven't wanted to invite me in for a cup of coffee. I've lived in belltown/international distric in Seattle and I know exactly how people are that are in the urban environment, and NONE of them are white(relating to the main subject), and again goes back to the Wear what you wear I DON'T care, I JUST don't prefer that brand or type of clothing. That's where I rest my case.

4.)you my friend, are not only unintelligent, but as ignorant as you.

Jesus, man. You're not even argueing with what I'm talking about.

1) Lmao. I didn't say anything about anyone else but you so your arguement fails. Also, you don't know me. You don't know anything about me so your arguement fails. I don't even know why you typed all that.

2) Man. I don't even know why I'm speaking to you. Once again, just cause it's urban style clothing does not restrict it to the fucking ghetto, man. Even if they did want to appeal to "hustlers," that's not going to stop other people from buying it. I never said they're not trying to appeal to a certain type of person, I'm sure some are. But even so, noone gives a fuck who they're trying to appeal to, clothing is clothing. People can buy what they want and every fucking comeback you bring isn't even argueing with what the fuck I am saying, man.

"I highly doubt you would want someone who represents themselves like that to be extremely nice, because frankly most of the people i've been that are from the urban environment typically haven't wanted to invite me in for a cup of coffee."

You don't have to wear urban clothing to be an asshole. Enough said.

3) What you wear does not affect how you act. Like I've said so many fucking times before and you just bringing in bullshit.

4) Way to not make sense and sound like a douche. Edit: Lmao, and then edit your post after you realized you fucked up.

Last edited by Kirk : 08-02-08 at 06:15 PM.