RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-06, 02:46 AM   #1
(X)eed
(X) CeEding all Expectations

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
1st off, whoever said "white people CHOOSE to be poor" is completely clueless to the affairs of the united States of America...there are many white people that grow up with less than black people and have to work hard to get out of their situation, if anything black people don't realize that we keep ourselves down by BLAMING everything on the white man...and we're stuck on this "hood rich" shit about having nice "things" so we can be flashy, but still living in the 'hood...if you live in the same broke down ass type of house as ya next door neighbor, just cuz you got a 200$ pair of jeans and 350$ sneakers, doesn't make you any better than them, you still in the SAME predicament as them...anyone can be poor, poverty is blind...there is no color to poverty...that's like a white person saying only white people can have money
and we should all know that's NOT true...

(X)eed, I was saying that rappers DO go back to the 'hood...I think you red my comments a little bit wrong dude lol...read what I said again

aiite lol

but.... now im talkin bout wat u just said aiite.... tru... any1 can be poor ..
but whats tha majority??.....
yes.. tha majority is black.... and yes thre is white ppl hu are poor.. but majortiy which is black

and..... if parents think rap is a bad influence?.... well artists speak the
truth u kno.. bro

and ... it aint thier fault... heck... imagine u been thru shit.. wat u gona talk bout fuckin happy palm trees n ..... wild flowers n buzzy beeS?......lol nah u wont.. but then thres ...shit like 50 cent hus getin rich byy talkin bout how poor he still is?... nd wat hood?...... he s up in cali.? now wit dr.dre?.... i mean .. thres a HUGE DIFFERENCE with.... "i been thru shit" and "im goin thru shit"..... n 50 is a a fucker 4 that... eminem is rite now ... tha last asset we prolly have in hiphop wit others 2 name...

i mean.... why doesnt rockers get fuckd up?... why rappers?
i duno...... maybe cuz.. they dont talk bout pistol whuppin a person?
but ... most rappers are from tha hood... they talk bout that..

ok sum rock artists have gone thru shit aswell?.. they talk bout it in thier lyrics but not violently?...... but as i said before... have tha majority of rockers ??...
Holla

(X)CeeD

Old 04-13-06, 03:00 AM   #2
(X)eed

IP:

^^^^^

just a fact... sum lil bitch kid killed a cop in 1992 wen pacs album 2pacalypse came out.. wea pac talkd politcal issues n talkd bout droppin a cop... tha kid killd a cop hu pulld him over....

wt can u sae????........................................... ....................... nuttin but omfg

(X)CeeD

Old 04-13-06, 08:59 PM   #3
(X)eed

IP:

^^^

bro 4 real.... fuck drugs n shit ..... fuck this whole beef issue n shit.

nuff said.....

but i do agree wit most of yall

(X)CeeD