RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-05, 08:30 PM   #46
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 3358 DF00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache
...are you at the library right now using the computers.......cuz if you cant afford you obviously cant afford the internet...

2nd time this was posted...yep, still herbish.

And you don't own me at freestyling.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 02-22-05, 08:36 PM   #47
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: 6BCA 148B

Tha Ghetto Is What You Make It..

I Live In A Ghetto Iss Like 10 Parts Of Tha Ghetto Wea I Live

I Live On Tha Westside Of Chester Pa

Iss Bloods And Crips Hea

Thea Kill Thea Own Gang Members Sometimes

Mad Niggas Hang In Front Of Tha Chiniese Store

Craccheads Live Like 1 Blocc Up 4rm Me

Iss A Cracchouse Up Tha Street 4rm Me

We Got Junkies Out Hea That Do N e Thang Fa Money

Some Nigga Name CoolRocc A Fiene,Gave Head Fa Like 50 Cents

It Be Mad Drug Raids,School Riots,Murders,Rapes All That Shit..

Tha Ghetto Aint No Made Up Shit On Tv Iss Real Life Situations So If You Juss Ceen A Gang Movie And You Wanna Be 4rm Tha Ghetto And If You Live In A Well Ta Do Area You Won't Last A Day In Tha Ghetto...

Do Like Game Say"Take A Walk In Mih Chuccs Cee All Tha Drama I Go Threw"

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-05, 10:27 PM   #48
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1EDC 673C

to be truthful i hate it when i go to the mall and see some white kids in durags and shit then they hop in their parents company car and go back to a neighboor hood where there houses cost trump money, why would you wanna be ghetto when you have a chioce, rap and tv made it better you guys are right, the only reson we own a computer is cuz my mom works on one for a hospital, shit i know all the crackheads by name and the drug dealers are the people that you wanna make friends with so you dont feel scard walking down they street, thats where i live, the street with the same pot hole in front of our house for 10 years while the street on the other side has brand new curbs every two years
Old 02-22-05, 10:29 PM   #49
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 9092 4066

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Plague
Aiite... I been seein a lot of shit on TV lately... in Rap videos, rap songs, movies, and other media that is basically glorifying the ghetto as some great, cool place to live... A show on VH1 recently talked about "ghetto passes"... What the fuck? A ghetto pass? it's not something that i think would be coveted...

I grew up in a Detroit ghetto, eastside Detriot near a housing project called Bagley...Its not a fun place to live, or a place i want to live...

The ghetto isn't a bunch of thugged out homeboys chillen, got guns and nice cars, bitches and ho's, ganstas everywhere... it's not what you see on TV...

The getto is a place where you look out ya window, and theres a tall ass old dude wit Pink Shorts up above his knees, a Gray Flannel shirt, Pink sandals and black socks, an outfit he jus picked up at goodwill for 3 bucks...But A nigga that would still beat your ass if u made fun of him..

The ghetto is a place where u see 3 crackheads pushin a grocery cart around, pickin up anything they see on the ground, hopin they cuold sell it to get their next fix...

The ghetto is when u got a Heroin addicted mother, 6 kids livin in the house next to you, the mom not carin bout anything but her next Dip.. the kids hungry knockin on peoples doors askin for food..

The ghetto is a place where u see a kid walkin down the street, no parents, wearin clothes 3 sizes too big for him, lookin for someone to bum a meal off of...

Yea sure, u got gangs, violence, u got the homies u chill wit...

But i'm tired of people assumin the ghetto is a cool place, when they've never been in one, lived in one... The Hood is bein made into somethin cool, where people want to be, when all of us who live here only dream about makin it out...

The geto is a cold, vielent, poverty strucken place... My 2 older brothers were shot to death in front of me, 1 was the wrong dude, the other was because he stole from some nigga's dad... Shit is fucked up where i live...

I'm not sayin that nobody else on here came out the hood, i kno peeps onhere that have...

But for those of ya'll who havn't, the ghetto is not what we see in the Media...

And Props to all the rappers who bring it real... Nas, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Mobb Deep, Ball and G, Bone Thugz, Eminem, KRS1, NWA...

Thats all i got to say..

I prayed that someone with some respect would say finally say something like that..

I love you
It was perfect

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 02-23-05, 01:17 PM   #50
Adrenaline
unknown legend...

Text Record: 7-13
IP: 0F40 8178

sounds harsh...I definately wouldn't wanna live there...and third world countries?....maaan...that's BAAADD!! it's like those commercials you see on tv...with some anorexic kid with flies all over him...that shit is horrible...

well...it's reasons like this that make me thankful for living in TDOT...well...mississauga...but it's all good
Old 02-23-05, 01:30 PM   #51
BiG WhiztlEr
MilLioNaIrE GaNg$tA

From: im 4rm dat killafornia $ac town come over and get a lil ta$te of thiz 9 1 $icne$$ the land where $crap$ get put on their back$
Text Record: 0-0
IP: 88A7 9627

thank god for the nigga that started thiz thread mayn thank i grew up in the sac town gutters me and my fam never had money we lived a shitty lil house that as soon as u walk in u can already see my room wich waz the living room 1 bedroom all my broz and sisters were in that room
me i waz jumped into norte for the mayn reazon i knew people who sell crak
so i asked can i be down i waz barely makin oney to feed my fam( i waz hella young i didnt know shyt)
its threads like theze that remind me
much props best thread of all tyme
Old 02-23-05, 01:37 PM   #52
BiG WhiztlEr
MilLioNaIrE GaNg$tA

From: im 4rm dat killafornia $ac town come over and get a lil ta$te of thiz 9 1 $icne$$ the land where $crap$ get put on their back$
IP: 88A7 9627

o yeak if all u white boiz aint convinced a base head would take ur momz life for a lil ass bag of heroin i should kno my uncles life waz taken for a bag of heroin

but i am proud to say i made it out and now i live in a quiet lil neiborhood

liike jimmy gunz said ive been waitin for a thread like thiz thank u
Old 02-23-05, 02:13 PM   #53
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: B11B 6E63

honestly.........i didnt read anyone elses posts.

plague, just like your avy says...........you speak the truth brutha. the ghetto isnt something to glorify, its somewhere that you have to aspire to overcome, surpass......and elevate beyond...........or become a miniscule fixture of.

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 02-23-05, 02:18 PM   #54
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP: B11B 6E63

whiztler...your from sac huh???...ruggish, ruggish. im from stockton (209 life). cats outside of our area might not know.........but shit is rough out here in most parts. word. my city has had the murder capital i dont know how many times. shit gets depressing some times....but ya always got to stay on your toes and keep an eye out. the craziest shit always seems to happen when your unprepared....or least expect it.

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 02-23-05, 03:37 PM   #55
The Black Plague
... I Dont Hate...
I Speak The Truth

Text Record: 21-6
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B988 41B7

^^^ Yo detriot the murda capital.. Murda Mitten.. Chek it online we the most dangerous city in the country... I Kno Sac bad too tho
Old 02-24-05, 03:42 PM   #56
The Black Plague
... I Dont Hate...
I Speak The Truth

Text Record: 21-6
IP: 25F3 26A1

Uppppin this shit for some feedback...
Old 02-25-05, 12:05 AM   #57
Yung_Dragon
Flyweight

IP: BE07 6157

I couldn't agree less with the thread. The "ghetto" as you like to call it isn't something that's fun, or as the way people depict it. Yeah, it's a trashy place to live in, and it's not really the way movies and TV show it. As many people said as well, it isn't cool at all, my mom would've gotten kidnapped as a child if it weren't for the fact that the asshole didn't push her that far into the car, my dad almost got robbed and killed, the roaches are large and annoying, the noise at night is loud it isn't fun.

Need to get this message out to all the wannabe's out there who brag about being hood, while slacking off to make this society better, and thinking they look cool while doing it.
Old 02-25-05, 05:55 AM   #58
[Jimmy Pocketz]
..Midwests Finest..

IP: A5C8 4EA4

*Nuff Said*.............

.:6 Feet:.

28 Ko'z~2 D'q''s~

.:Topicalz/Poetry:.
Vs.Limited Edition

Vs Kein Witz

25 2 Life
Send a message via AIM to [Jimmy Pocketz] Send a message via Yahoo to [Jimmy Pocketz]   Reply With Quote