RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-04, 11:46 AM   #46
mistah_tate
Middle Weight

Text Record: 8-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 93AF 0EB2

i still aint heard none of tech n9nes shit, everybody always hollarin his name tho
Send a message via AIM to mistah_tate   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-04, 04:15 PM   #47
emceedialect
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 6CEC 0FAD

tech nina is nice at times but there is other shit that he has that i dont like but i like his waje up show shit over all hes ill
Send a message via AIM to emceedialect   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-04, 02:38 PM   #48
Familya
New to RB

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 92B7 FDCD

Yea dat track wit lejo "now its on" is sick as fuck look up da song "beef" and "jealous" and the "imma Playa" remix wit Pac is sick too.........no disrespect to nobody but tech is sumthin unlike anything else

R.I.P. P Cradle To the Grave
Old 07-15-04, 05:19 PM   #49
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 8A67 B124

wack
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-04, 06:02 AM   #50
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
IP: 4289 77F4

YOUR FUCKING ALL RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!

Tech Came out In the late 80's... at least around here.

Coming from the view of someone who has met the dude, heard every fucking song of his, seen all his videos, and reps the same town as him, I can say with great pride... FUCK TECH N9NE.

Anghellic was okay... but Don Juan wrote at least half of his good shit. You people know nothing about tech n9ne.

BTW...Tech is not nasty, sick, ill, or even decent... He uses the same god damn shit in every song... just for an example... Listen to Absolute power. How many times to you hear the same shit about 151 and pineapple juice. point made.

And no... Yukmouth didn't make him... he was never made.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-04, 06:10 AM   #51
-Strype-
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 4-2
IP: 1E06 73B0

dawg.. everybody repeats what they rep.. count how many time Jay-Z says Rocafella on a fuckin' record.. count how many times Eminem mentions Shady.. count how many fuckin' times Tupac talks about the Outlawz.. Tech N9ne knows his crew is wack, so he reps his drink instead.. relax..
Send a message via AIM to -Strype-   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-04, 06:17 AM   #52
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
IP: 4289 77F4

How 'bout he rep his fuckin' city instead... that's why people loved him in KC...

Now they fuckin' start to hate him cuz he's more interested in selling out to the industry that he claims he hates. Example... Industry is punk he's all anti-industry...and then he sells out and does this weak ass shit like Imma Tell, HEre comes tecca nina, i'm a playa. Plus the dawg bitches too much.. poor tech. Sorry Don Juan got smart and fuckin' left your ass for LA... where he makes about twice as much. Poor tech... The industry screws him over... maybe if he didn't suck so bad he would be on the radio.

And you wanna know why his crew is weak? HE DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKIN CREW CUZ 57TH STREET KICKED HIM OUT!!!!!!!!

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-04, 10:19 AM   #53
SONIC

Text Record: 0-1
IP: E198 D20B

Don't Lash Out At Me, But I Think That The Kid Is Whack... I Don't Like His Style, He Can Rhyme Though....
Old 07-25-04, 12:26 AM   #54
rawproduct03
New to RB

IP: D9DE 6862

tech n9ne is garbage i don't know why tight rappers like yukmouth be fuckin with him for,he's weak sauce
Old 07-27-04, 11:55 AM   #55
K-awdik
Me my pencil n pad

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 8C94 214F

Tech 9 along to o with crooked I and chino xl are real as fuck too.
Old 08-15-04, 12:16 PM   #56
lil critter
Light Weight

IP: 4F36 3EC6

Okay first off Tech came out in 1986 with the 57th Street Rogue Dogg Villain long before Twista which makes it hard for him to steal Twistas shit. I love Tech but I'm from KC where he is pretty much a fuckin legend. I think he's about to be outdone by Skatterman and Snug Brim out here though. I know all of Tech's shit and I've seen him live several times and he lives like 5 blocks away from me. Course hes never home and i cant get in to his parties cuz im white but thats a different story. He does use the same flow in a bunch of shit and he talks about the same stuff all the time but so does everyone else. How many times u hear 50 sayin g-unit and that shit. Tech just talks about Cariboulou. Thats good shit anyone ever try it? But he will never make it with a big record label for one cuz hes from kansas city and has a different style than all the midwest artists. I cant even call Nelly and Jkwon MC's. And he also will never make it now cuz hes in his mid 30's and eventually talkin about the shit he talks about will get wack. And does anyone know the name of the song he did with Pac? I hear about it but ive never gotten to hear it.
Send a message via MSN to lil critter   Reply With Quote