RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-08, 10:21 PM   #46
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 005A 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch Teevy™
and lmao @ you saying anything about where i am right now being in any way a "nowhere"... whats the name of the school you go to again? oh yeah, thats right... nobody's ever heard of it before.

check the national college rankings for the University of North Carolina - you should be able to find it fairly easily... HINT: its right up near the top

so you want to be a sportswriter? ask all of the ESPN anchors what journalism school you should go to. maybe you could sit down with UNC graduate Stuart Scott while you're there.

once again, it is not in my personality to criticize any other man for where they go to college... but you're just gonna sit there and say some dumb shit like "a nowhere state like North Carolina"... LOL, please.

Uhmm how does WHAT university in the state determine it's popularity? I was speaking of the STATE itself. Why the fuck would I want to live in North Carolina? what is out there? Nothing..

and if you judging states by the college they play host too??

Look up Harvard, top 5. UNC is in the 20's. Oh, and also MIT. That should help.

but that wasn't even my point.

and LOL @ me predicting you'd try to gass yourself up with the college talk in my last post. Typical of someone with an ego like you.

I'll say it again,

where you go to school isn't the ultimate factor in determining how intelligent someone is.

If the world was perfect, and everyone applied themselves to their fullest potential then maybe yes, but that doesn't happen.

I slacked off my sophomore and junior yr. (3.8 gpa freshmen, 2.2 soph, 1.2 junior, and 3.5 senior). I regret it, but i gotta pay the price. I got a 3.45 gpa first semester this yr, and perfect 4.0 this semester. So my gpa will be around 3.75 for the yr. and now going to be attending UMASS Amherst which is a top 100 school.

Also, LOL @ UNC best journalism school. Umm....... ever heard of Columbia? Stanford? Look it up for yourself, and find out.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-08, 10:24 PM   #47
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch Teevy™
^ huh? Hard Target??? i seriously have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, not trying to be difficult... i really don't, that wasn't me.

but uhhhh, yeah you definitely didn't address the fact that I just proved YOUR argument to be faulty. instead, lets see.. youuuuu...

1. continued to insist that i don't know how to form an argument when i just proved yours completely faulty... yet still failed to addressed that.
2. gassed yourself up by talking about you getting offered the "#1 spot" then...
3. told me not to "gas myself up" over college

yeah, i think it would be best for my brain cells if i just stopped posting in this thread. goodnight.

actually yes it was you. You were in that stupid crew shit "Organized Krime" with me, tizz, and others. then we left to do the MAS shit, and you and some other dude who sang did your lil group. I got the song in my stash that y'all did over soul survivor beat.

and gas myself up? How? I just stated FACTS that I know wtf i'm doing. You on the other hand just went off with your assumptions "I'm SMARTER THAN YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH CUZ I GO TO A TOP 20 COLLEGE, YO!" stfu.... tell me where I said I was best sports writer out there. No, I said that I've been told I'm on right track with what i'm doing.

get your facts straight and leave the assumptions at home

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-01-08, 10:24 PM   #48
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 70E0 FA1B

*edit* double post

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 05-01-08, 10:25 PM   #49
J. Luth
I see dumb people

actually yes it was you. You were in that stupid crew shit "Organized Krime" with me, tizz, and others. then we left to do the MAS shit, and you and some other dude who sang did your lil group. I got the song in my stash that y'all did over soul survivor beat.

and gas myself up? How? I just stated FACTS that I know wtf i'm doing. You on the other hand just went off with your assumptions "I'm SMARTER THAN YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH CUZ I GO TO A TOP 20 COLLEGE, YO!" stfu.... tell me where I said I was best sports writer out there. No, I said that I've been told I'm on right track with what i'm doing.

get your facts straight and leave the assumptions at home

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-01-08, 10:29 PM   #50
Blay'all

annnnnnnnnnnnd, you are still ignoring the fact that after claiming that i "suck at making an argument" the whole thread, i just completely disproved the validity of your whole argument that started all of this... typical.

and i didn't say we were ranked #1 journalism school in the nation (although i do believe we are #1 in the nation out of public schools)... i said ask the guys on ESPN where to go if you want to get into sports journalism. our placement into the industry is insane. and lmao @ you using other private schools in the state that you don't go to to claim that the school that i actually go to isn't legit b/c its in North Carolina. LMFAO.

Old 05-01-08, 10:30 PM   #51
Blay'all

and oh yeah, you talking about Implicit? it wasn't called "hard target" though. and dude wasn't that bad actually... lmao @ you keeping old songs of mine that i don't have anymore though. were you hoping all along you could use it later on in an e-argument? lol, nah i would actually like to hear that though, that had to be 3 1/2-4 years go.

Old 05-01-08, 10:32 PM   #52
J. Luth
I see dumb people

"yeah, i think it would be best for my brain cells if i just stopped posting in this thread. goodnight."

*looks down* hey, left nut sack, didn't somebody mention something about contradictions? hmmmm....

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 05-01-08, 10:33 PM   #53
Blay'all

okay, thats it... i have a 20-page paper due tomorrow that i absolutely HAVE to finish, so i'm just going to say right now that this is my last post in here tonight, so if you respond and i don't then you didn't "win" the argument and i'm not having trouble thinking of a response... lol, i'm writing my damn paper.

EDIT: wow @ me posting that at the same time as you pointing out that i already said i was leaving. i hadn't seen your post when i typed mine, but you're right about that one thing... i do need to get off this bitch.

Old 05-01-08, 10:33 PM   #54
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
"yeah, i think it would be best for my brain cells if i just stopped posting in this thread. goodnight."

*looks down* hey, left nut sack, didn't somebody mention something about contradictions? hmmmm....

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ