RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-06, 05:41 PM   #46
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FF78 8761

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
Stop selling it? How would you support your family? how would you eat? how would you buy what you need to survive especially in that environment. The people imported crack to the ghetto with intentions to harm the poor. By crack coming into the hood. They see that as the only way to get out of the hoood is by Illegally selling drugs. Then they get caught, go away for years and thats another less black man on the streets. Either that or they kill themselves over it. naww mean

yea i feel what u sayin shits hard u know...i mean it like either be poor and have absoloutly nothing or live illegal but either way it was gon come to the hood i mean whether it was the white man or not cuz like u said it hard ta resist in that type of situation and the burbs aint gon have it if u dont need it...but if it exists its gon be used but u cant blame anybody for bringing it in the hood especially a race...but also keep in mind it aint just the black nation that sells drugs, its everybody wit their struggle
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 06:08 PM   #47
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
Stop selling it? How would you support your family? the same way the other 99% of the world does how would you eat? how much money do you need to eat?? how would you buy what you need to survive especially in that environment liek what? what do you need to survive, crap to please gold diggers and broke niggas?. The people imported crack to the ghetto with intentions to harm the poor. By crack coming into the hood. They see that as the only way to get out of the hoood is by Illegally selling drugs. Then they get caught, go away for years and thats another less black man on the streets. Either that or they kill themselves over it. naww mean

^^aboslutely right son. drug dealign is a trap thats already set before you step into it. Even Gotti the tepflon don himself got ratted on. the streets have no chance of standing on anyones side when investigators are saying "ok, give up your boy, or you're facin 25 years with uncoroporation. You'll be away form your family, friends, your life as you know it is iver" etc, that's how the try to bet you in the head son.

everyone sellin should get the hell out!! too much years going around, the games not what it used to be. My old supplier got popped (after his partner ratted) and was facing 6 years over 14 FOUND grams of purity.

shit aint' what it used to be son.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-06, 08:59 PM   #48
(X)eed
(X) CeEding all Expectations

Text Record: 11-18
IP: 1B7B 53EB

^^^

bro 4 real.... fuck drugs n shit ..... fuck this whole beef issue n shit.

nuff said.....

but i do agree wit most of yall

(X)CeeD