RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
InFiniTe-LyriCs 5 83.33%
Blondes+Pandas 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-17-04, 01:52 PM   #46
For$akeN
Umm...Yeah

Text Record: 8-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

uuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppp

Old 10-17-04, 06:37 PM   #47
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 7A3E F05A

Voted For: InFiniTe-LyriCs

King:
Aight opener, ok play off his name. Your second bar came with another good play of his name with the "PLUS"...The quote was good too, and in the "WWF" line you had some good multis, as well as a good punch. I ain't even gotta comment on the rest, 'cuz you came with hard punches aplenty, good shit dawg...
Blondes + Pandas:
Opener was ok, punch hit a little but not too much. You had some good wordplay going with the "kneecaps" line. Your closer was aight, didn't really hit too hard though...

So overall my vote goes to King Solo because he came with bettre wordplay and harder punches. Return the vote to a link in my sig, honest explained votes only...
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.

Old 10-17-04, 09:01 PM   #48
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

This was feedback posted for InFiniTe-LyriCs

IP: ABE5 5A5C

this was a okay battle....not one of the best..

King Solo: Your verse was pretty good man, you had a very nice opener, and a pretty good personal. Your flow flowed pretty well through out the verse, you punches hit pretty hard, your strucure needs a little workin on, and your vocab was good..

Delorean: your verse was way too basic, your opener wasn't good at all, because i believe people have used a punchline like that against them already, your flow flow pretty good through out the verse, your punches wasn't really hard, you punch was basiclly as hard as solo's weakest punch, your strucutre needs improvement as well, and your vocab was too much elementary, use a dictionary next time lol...

overall, i've seen both of you do alot better then this, you guys are good, this just happend not to be ur best ones!!! everything was almost the same except king solo had alot better punches and vocab..

vote: king solo!

oh shyt, i can't vote...damn 400 posts lol... w/e..i'll get 400 posts n change this later..

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos  
Old 10-18-04, 07:16 PM   #49
For$akeN
Umm...Yeah

Text Record: 8-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

Quote:
Originally Posted by I. Mind
this was a okay battle....not one of the best..

King Solo: Your verse was pretty good man, you had a very nice opener, and a pretty good personal. Your flow flowed pretty well through out the verse, you punches hit pretty hard, your strucure needs a little workin on, and your vocab was good..

Delorean: your verse was way too basic, your opener wasn't good at all, because i believe people have used a punchline like that against them already, your flow flow pretty good through out the verse, your punches wasn't really hard, you punch was basiclly as hard as solo's weakest punch, your strucutre needs improvement as well, and your vocab was too much elementary, use a dictionary next time lol...

overall, i've seen both of you do alot better then this, you guys are good, this just happend not to be ur best ones!!! everything was almost the same except king solo had alot better punches and vocab..

vote: king solo!

oh shyt, i can't vote...damn 400 posts lol... w/e..i'll get 400 posts n change this later..

once you drop feedback you can't vote....blah uppppppppppppppp