RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-03, 04:15 AM   #46
Crysis
Kung Fu

IP: 2A8B 39F9

^lmao........ Niqqa p-p-pleeze
Old 10-20-03, 04:50 AM   #47
LiB

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F3D3 3619

Fuck the game, i'm not gonna play it.......
...i live in the shit, i'm not gonna play a game bout it...

Pz..
Old 10-20-03, 11:00 AM   #48
MR. LEGEND

IP: B944 C9DF

Quote:
Originally posted by Likewyze

^sometimes i think you should just shut the fuck up.....even though you have a good point...but goddamn......you never experienced slavery.....you were born after the shit....WAY after....so why should you have anything to do with it....damn.....quit addressing this damn slavery issue when its already over.....its not like every white guy nowdays has a whip in his hands.......and about the education thing....even tho they didnt have education back then......now days you can walk into almost any school and black people will be conversating with white ppl......its not like you can go back in the past....and change things....you all are stupid b/c you keep bringing slavery up...when it has nothing to do with this topic at all.....if they came out with a game called "Slave Trade" i would understand....but damn this is a game for FUN not for fighting over......its made to be funny....why cant you all just sit back and laugh at something so stupid instead of letting it get to you???

^Hey, you asked why we can't forget slavery didn't you I told you. I don't have it out for today's white folks for slavery, I have it out for those not sympathetic to slavery, and it's consequences. Like, when you say "get over it", that shit burns me up, because we're still suffering from those reprecussions to this very day. So how can we get over it. If someone chops of your arm, and years later the same people tell you to get over it, is just plain ignorance. You can't go back and replace that arm, so the least you can do is try to understand why & how we do things with our handicap....
Civil War 2050
Listen very carefully......
Old 10-20-03, 03:11 PM   #49
Emcee Rashaddy

IP: 4935 0DF0

Quote:
Originally posted by Likewyze

you all are stupid b/c you keep bringing slavery up...

^ ^ what does that mean?

Anyway... I was walking home from school today and I got to the conclusion of someones question dealing with the derogatory term "nigga".

There are 2 definitions.

Nigger is a curse and Nigga is equivalent to "Dude".

Dude can be racial too, for instance if a black guy walks up to a white guy and says "DUDE this or DUDE that" people observing this would presume that that Black guy is trying to be racist.

And consequently if a white guy walks to a black guy and says "NIGGA this and NIGGA that" people observing would presume that the White guy is trying to be racist.

But of course a black guy dressed in a surfers/skateboarders fashion saying DUDE this or DUDE that is excused as oppose to a "gangsta" dressed person.

And a White guy dressed as a "gangster" is excused in many cases as oppose to a buisness man saying "Nigga".

Oh and for the answer to the statement about forget slavery.

Forgetting slavery would be the stupidest choice to ever make. Being a black person and being taught that stuff from elementary through JH and I'm gonna again in HS. I think its not something to forget. Especially since there was also discrimination that lives on today. People playing this game look at the whole black population as the target. Not really ghetto people. When in fact black people like me are far from ghetto. I can't even dress the way I do without a stranger assuming I have a gun or staring at me excessively until I'm out of sight.

Ask your self this. How would you like that if black people were counting money and you came by they walked away or heightened there shoulders to block your view.

How would you like it if somebody off of the streets asked you how does weed taste?

How would you like if you went into the bank and all eyes are staring at you and all you want to do is make a deposit?

HOW?
Old 10-20-03, 05:07 PM   #50
MR. LEGEND

IP: B944 C9DF

^ good point, altough in Chicago we call people dudes all the time... it's more like dood, more than the caucasiac dewd. So that's strickly geographic.

Hey we've been doing good though, just play it safe and don't say it (N word), cause theres a chance you could get your clock cleaned, or maybe worse. All that pinned up anger, some ignorant folks is lookin for a reason to bust somebodies ass.

And with so much racial struggle and tension, why fuel it by coming out with a game that profits off of racial stereo types? Why is it not wrong? Just cause theres a nigger on the front and it doesn't say "this is a nigger" under it doesn't mean it's not offensive...