RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives > LBL Magazines
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-06, 12:02 PM   #46
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B63B 96C4

^stfu. you're one to talk. You know why I called you gay. so stfu and lmao @ saying "You look like a slave from way back" NOT being racist. Get real dumbass

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-06, 12:04 PM   #47
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 60E5 1FAF

Still on my nuts.... haven't you got anything better to do. Faggot.
Old 06-13-06, 12:05 PM   #48
J. Luth
I see dumb people

still racist... and lmao @ me being on my nuts. Like you creating a fuckin' comic about me, when I Didn't even ask for it. Yea, that's def not being on someone's dick. stfu son

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-13-06, 12:06 PM   #49
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 3A9D 1961

lol dope.

Gonna write my battle inbetween exams.
Old 06-13-06, 12:07 PM   #50
King Solo
Skadoosh!

FUCK YOU FAGGOT!!! I was bored and you asked me to make that shit for you. And it ain't like it was a great deal of work... it was like a 5 minute job on paint idiot.

Do I have to get Tav in here to back me up about yesterday... when you fucking blatantly admitted in that chat room that you were gay and liked to suck cock.

Fuck outta here.
Old 06-13-06, 12:10 PM   #51
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 3A9D 1961

Are you too serious, i can never fuckin tell like.
Old 06-13-06, 12:11 PM   #52
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
FUCK YOU FAGGOT!!! I was bored and you asked me to make that shit for you. And it ain't like it was a great deal of work... it was like a 5 minute job on paint idiot.

Do I have to get Tav in here to back me up about yesterday... when you fucking blatantly admitted in that chat room that you were gay and liked to suck cock.

Fuck outta here.

LMAO @ me askin' for you. lmao son back then me and you weren't even that tight. You just did it out of the blue. Even tizz was like "Wtf @ dude makin' that, when I don't even talk to the dude". who cares how long it took you? Took you 5 mins? well it takes me less then 10 secs to fuckin' make a post jackass.

and wow, like people don't stay stupid shit in AIM. wooo you got me!! I'm just like Tha Q!!!!

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-13-06, 12:13 PM   #53
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Still denying that you asked me to make it. You came on AIM at me talking about your fucking jizz you homo and about how you killed Tizz with it. Then I just jokingly said it would make a funny comic... because me and Rated had done something similar to rip CALI with. And then you fucking said "word son, you should make that and post it on RV" so you can get the fuck outta here with your lying ass.

Still unhappy because I fucking owned you yesterday in that chat room, you admitted you was gay. And the fact that you keep trying to hit on that same girl and she keeps knocking you back. Fuck, its been a tough few days for you butt fucker.
Old 06-13-06, 12:17 PM   #54
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Still denying that you asked me to make it. You came on AIM at me talking about your fucking jizz you homo and about how you killed Tizz with it. Then I just jokingly said it would make a funny comic... because me and Rated had done something similar to rip CALI with. And then you fucking said "word son, you should make that and post it on RV" so you can get the fuck outta here with your lying ass.

lmao actually no. lmao YOU the one who's lyin'. hop off son.
Still unhappy because I fucking owned you yesterday in that chat room, you admitted you was gay. And the fact that you keep trying to hit on that same girl and she keeps knocking you back. Fuck, its been a tough few days for you butt fucker.

lmao this is part I find funny. You actually think I am SERIOUSLY trying to get with her. If you actually go back and saw all the times I talked to her on that board, it's just fuckin' around. Even if you asked her. lmao @ you thinkin' it's serious. I already got a girl i'm getting shit on with in REAL life, ask JTR he knows cuz I've told dude about it and he's talked to her. I don't tell you that shit cuzx I know you're one of those dudes when shit gets sour, you just backstab the person and bring out shit that they trusted you with not tellin' anyone else. fuckin' bitch

8------------------------->

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-13-06, 12:18 PM   #55
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
IP: B26C 448D

you guys should let it go
by the way i had to close that chat down my AIM fucked up
so i cant cosign for either'
i only know up to the part were someone said hispanics are slow
and only run to get over the border, which by the way was not funny
thats mexicans. mexicans are latinos not hispanics
Old 06-13-06, 12:19 PM   #56
King Solo
Skadoosh!

But fuck you man.... check it nutsack...

#1 - SPuL made that stupid b2k alias and went around saying "like sausages, nah'mean" in every post. I wonder what he meant by that... hhmmm!!

#2 - SPuL blatantly admitted he was gay and liked to suck cock in a chat room.

#3 - SPuL is seemingly obsessed with a sport that involved men rolling around in underwear.
^and don't come back with a "you love it to shit"... I watch it yes, it is entertaining sometimes... but I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH IT LIKE YOU!!"

#4 - SPuL's all time favourite wrestler... John Cena... a dude who was well known for saying to people... "CHOKE ON DESE NUTS!!" Again, SPuL could be taking that the wrong way....

#5 - SPuL and his death jizz... he is always talking about it... people who have been on RV will know.

Exactly. FUCK YOU. YOU HOMO FAGGOT.
Old 06-13-06, 12:23 PM   #57
King Solo
Skadoosh!

So, how long is it going to take SPuL to come back with some retarded comments.... or if he is really cool, try copying what I've done in a way that disses me. HHMMM!!!
Old 06-13-06, 12:27 PM   #58
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
But fuck you man.... check it nutsack...

#1 - SPuL made that stupid b2k alias and went around saying "like sausages, nah'mean" in every post. I wonder what he meant by that... hhmmm!!
so? where are you trying to get with this? It was me and 6 other people too. Mimesis, 9th, Red Bull, drakel and L.I. or something like that. WOOPITY DOO!!!

#2 - SPuL blatantly admitted he was gay and liked to suck cock in a chat room.
word, that's true. I'm a homo

#3 - SPuL is seemingly obsessed with a sport that involved men rolling around in underwear.
^and don't come back with a "you love it to shit"... I watch it yes, it is entertaining sometimes... but I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH IT LIKE YOU!!"
WORD!!! I talk about it with other people who watch it do. I'm obsessed. YEA!!!!!!!!

#4 - SPuL's all time favourite wrestler... John Cena... a dude who was well known for saying to people... "CHOKE ON DESE NUTS!!" Again, SPuL could be taking that the wrong way....
yea, seeing as I only started watching last summer. makes real sense. damn, 0-4? shit son....

#5 - SPuL and his death jizz... he is always talking about it... people who have been on RV will know.
ok? your point?

Exactly. FUCK YOU. YOU HOMO FAGGOT.

So let's see.... by all these accusations, it seems like you take RV serious, and assume that everyone takes RV as serious as you and whatever they post on it they live by in their life time. See, me, I don't give a fuck when I come to RV. I fuck around, try to piss people off and just act stupid on RV on purpose. I don't take this too serious. I just use the battling to elevate my lyrics, and to get feedback from ym audios. but I'm guessing by your accussations, you must really consider RV as your home. and I guess it's only place you can be accepted, cuz I saw your pic when you put that pokemon card up. lmao bald ass mu fucka or something.

weren't you the dude who posted his pic up in memeber mugshots (I can get link) and EVERYONE was like "Wtf you look like a transexual" resulting in you takin' the pic down? Yes that was you. I'll go get link now. so nuff said. You must get fuckin' pounded in real life, so RV is def like a home to you.

ALSO, I recall you saying a while back you were in jail for a bit. I wonder what happened to you in there. and you callin ME homo? haahha

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-13-06, 12:30 PM   #59
J. Luth
I see dumb people

here we go. shit's funnier than I thought lmao

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...light=King+Solo

quote from thread:

"You the type of white boy I rob for fun, yo man go get some pussy then u won't have to prove u hard on the cpu...lol, that is the funniest pic I seen on here, what the fuck is that on ya head an why u throwin up signs that people don't even use no more, yo jus be your self your not gangsta ya not black, an truthfully u couldn't handle being black, what a joke....lmfao I hope u made that pic as a joke cuz if its serious...lol"

^wordlife son

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-13-06, 12:33 PM   #60
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Yep, didn't take you long. Firstly... let me address your points. No actually, I would like to show respect to you for that fresh gangsta "you must think RV is your home and I don't take it serious at all" comment. Truly you are a man of high intellect.

Moving on, bring that link... I will post it for you. The fact is, that picture wasn't of me you dumb ass fucker. I posted up a picture of a dude I know... we just wanted to see what people would say. He asked me to say that it was me. So STFU.

That is why I pay no attention to pictures... like you for instance. How the fuck do I know if that is you in your picture with the b.ball court and shit. That could be your fucking cousin or something and you could actually live in a box. Know what I mean?

So stop trying to be clever, and unless you have walked up to me in real life and caught a look at me... STFU and stop trying to act cool. You notice that I don't bring in shit I don't know the full truth about. I'm basing my facts of 100% truthful shit you dumb fuck.