RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-04, 03:16 PM   #46
Gunman tha Great

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4287 3F49

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalNJectionz
indianapolis! my home town, but its still pretty ''gangsta''... lol at malibu

INDIANAPOLIS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WAS BORN IN INDIANAPOLIS AND I'MMA A CERTIFIED GANGSTA IF U NEED PROOF LOOK AT THE G'D UP WAY I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-04, 03:22 PM   #47
Lethargic
Middle Weight

IP: 9DAE 3ADA

NYC - Been there...in contension with STL definitely.

Atlanta - big rap city...isn't all that ghetto/gangster.

Indianapolis - Been there quite a bit too...stfu...your ghetto's look like our playgrounds.
Old 02-02-04, 03:26 PM   #48
Gunman tha Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargic
NYC - Been there...in contension with STL definitely.

Atlanta - big rap city...isn't all that ghetto/gangster.

Indianapolis - Been there quite a bit too...stfu...your ghetto's look like our playgrounds.

How dare you disrespect Indiana, oh and that "your gheto's" line is hilarious.Seriously its hilarious.And i live in Atlanta not that big of a 'rap city' unless u like "bounce" shit
Old 02-02-04, 03:28 PM   #49
Lethargic
Middle Weight

I disrespect Indiana cuz I've been there enough times for long periods of time to realize it's worth disrespecting. Whether that was sarcasm or not, the statement was still fact. Atlanta is a big 'rap city' if you count mainstream. I don't consider that shit great...but it's called rap nonetheless.

"Step back now ya'll, slide again"
Old 02-02-04, 03:29 PM   #50
Lokinator
peace

Text Record: 1-1
IP: DF7B C8F7

why do people think it`s so `cool` to be ghetto? who cares who`s got a `badder` city and what not. . plus, i`d prefer to live in the `burbs, to be honest, and i`m pretty sure the majority of this site do live there. . `seption of Myk. .

=)
Old 02-02-04, 03:31 PM   #51
Gunman tha Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
why do people think it`s so `cool` to be ghetto? who cares who`s got a `badder` city and what not. . plus, i`d prefer to live in the `burbs, to be honest, and i`m pretty sure the majority of this site do live there. . `seption of Myk. .

=)

^^^^^^^Agreed.
Old 02-02-04, 03:31 PM   #52
Lethargic
Middle Weight

Who said it was cool? I was just stating facts. I live in a burb. Nonetheless, it's a ghetto burb...you wouldn't think it's possible, but beleive me...it is. It's mainly shitty burbs and section 8..but there're a couple projects too. How many counties have you seen with projects? lol. Anyway, I dont' think it's cool to be from the ghetto...but I'm proud of where I'm from...I turned out okay.
Old 02-02-04, 03:32 PM   #53
Gunman tha Great

Quote:
Who said it was cool? I was just stating facts. I live in a burb. Nonetheless, it's a ghetto burb...you wouldn't think it's possible, but beleive me...it is. It's mainly shitty burbs and section 8..but there're a couple projects too. How many counties have you seen with projects? lol. Anyway, I dont' think it's cool to be from the ghetto...but I'm proud of where I'm from...I turned out okay.

LOL at ghetto burb, the word burb is the opposite of ghetto. This is case and point of a burb born kid trying to be hard by saying he lives in a ghetto burb,Hey where my mom lives in GA Pizza Hut won't deliver so does that make my burbs gangsta?
Old 02-02-04, 03:33 PM   #54
Canuck
Middle Weight

IP: 7929 82B1

but then they wouldn't be 'hard' and their net-image, wouldn't be 'tuff' and so, the wouldn't be 'gangsta' and then we won't listen to them.

I live in an igloo.......inbetween the ghetto and burbs.
Old 02-02-04, 03:35 PM   #55
Lokinator
peace

i wasn`t directing it at yoo lethargic. . i was just saying that i constantly read about people living in the `ghetto` and them boasting about such traits they hold `cause of it. . s`all about attimidation apparently
Old 02-02-04, 03:38 PM   #56
Lethargic
Middle Weight

Okay 'Gunman'. Name one time I've tried to act hard. I could give a damn what you think about me. If you wanna see my 'beautiful burbs'...by all means. Come down...I can show you how ghetto a burb can get. That tryin to be hard? No, it's bein real. Seriously, if you ever come to St. Louis, I will take your ass on a tour of the city. My point was...North County in St. Louis is more ghetto than some 'ghettos' in cities I've been to. This includes "MAH FUCKIN INDIANAPOLIS!"......I lived in a burb...I grew up in South City St. Louis. I was never at home with my mother. Don't be mad because a ghetto person has a better vocabulary and more intelligence then you. It's all good.

In other words....anyone with the name 'Gunman the Great'...doesn't need to talk about someone trying to be hard, and 'holding a net image'.

Last edited by Lethargic : 02-02-04 at 03:40 PM.
Old 02-02-04, 03:39 PM   #57
Lethargic
Middle Weight

Gunman was referring to me. You've never been an ass to me Loki, didn't suspect you were this time either.
Old 02-02-04, 03:40 PM   #58
Lokinator
peace

but if i were to move to Us. . i would either go to new jersey or minnieapolissshjfhafgab (sp?)

and Canuck, about the sig, jokes on yoo
Old 02-02-04, 03:42 PM   #59
Soul-Full
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: B4AC 694E

I thought this was a "dope city" thread. Never claimed to be ghetto or live in the ghetto, and wasnt reppin nY as the dopest ghetto. NyC speaks for itself.

And if you do want to know, where I live used to be section 8 housing when My family moved in. No its not in a "city" locale but its not what you would refer to as "the burbs" basically just a town with ordinary run down houses, about 12 fast food joints up the block, and "the estates" right smack in the middle fenced off so the rest of the neighborhood cant impede on the rich folks area.

Vote - NyC, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, Staten Isle, Long Island.

.OnE HuNeD'.

Originally Posted by sdizzle
any song i made with lyrics i didn't have a program to play the beat at the same time i recorded, so any song i made i spit acapella and tried to blend it into the best
Old 02-02-04, 03:42 PM   #60
Gunman tha Great

Quote:
Okay 'Gunman'. Name one time I've tried to act hard. I could give a damn what you think about me. If you wanna see my 'beautiful burbs'...by all means. Come down...I can show you how ghetto a burb can get. That tryin to be hard? No, it's bein real. Seriously, if you ever come to St. Louis, I will take your ass on a tour of the city. My point was...North County in St. Louis is more ghetto than some 'ghettos' in cities I've been to. This includes "MAH FUCKIN INDIANAPOLIS!"......I lived in a burb...I grew up in South City St. Louis. I was never at home with my mother. Don't be mad because a ghetto person has a better vocabulary and more intelligence then you. It's all good.

Thats cute but i've already seen St.Louis shits boring.And i never said Indianapolis was a hood, shit aint its a nice city.And a burb can't get ghetto so no need 'trying to show me' shit doesn't happen plain and simple.And of course a 'ghetto' person has more intelligence then me,Martin Luther King,Malcom X,Kweli,Rass Kass,the list goes on and on.And since you've lived in a 'burb' then yo ass aint ghetto so discontinue trying 2 be. Thats all for now ladies Goodbye and Goodnight.P.S. the most important thing learned in this thread is that Pizza Hut doesn't deliver to my mom's house