RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-05, 05:40 PM   #46
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 3358 DF00

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
What a useless example.. why didn't you point out any black girl who was a 4.0 student, you people on this site have the nerve to dedicate every day of your childhood to posting on a site dedicated to a culture started and maintained by Black people, but you seem to be hypocritically racist..
if this is the case, WHAT ARE YOU LIVES WORTH!! LOL.. That's why i post on real hip hop sites, not one infested with wanna be MC's and racist
hill billies.

Lol if I was using that as an example for anything I would've made that clear. I was simply recalling a story that somewhat goes along the topic of this thread - Ignorant black people in school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
why didn't you point out any black girl who was a 4.0 student

Honestly, I would've had I been in any classes with an African American female 4.0 student who was ignorant. Intelligence is not 100% ability, a great deal of it also comes from attitude and ambition.
My ambition and attitude have fluxuated quite a bit these past 3 1/2 years I've been in high school...I've been in weighted honors classes, and I've dropped down to non-weighted classes of the same subject. In my less challenging classes I've noticed a lot more people in general are less obedient and more ignorant when they're not really doing work. Yet in the honors and more advanced classes, people are focused and treat authoritative figures with more respect.
(I'm gonna finish this in another post so it'll be emphasised, and also in case you get bored while reading this and don't even make it this far lol)
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 02-11-05, 05:42 PM   #47
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 77C2 C290

Ok, Pop, you obviously don't get what I was saying.

And as for the rest of you, i'm done replying to this thread because you're too ignorant to really get what i'm saying, you resort to trying to make assumptions about me without even knowing WTF you'e talking about. So I give up, nobody here has enough fuckin will to actually use their head and think about important issues. So, goodbye.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-11-05, 05:44 PM   #48
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

So yeah, if we're gonna single out black kids for being ignorant, we might as well pull in the white kids with the puffy coats, wearing a fucking baseball cap ontop of a doo rag like they think they're Memphis Bleek or something. You know who they are, skipping class to go smoke at the park, wearing "iced out" chains they got at some little stand in the mall...we gotta take into account that this occurs in all races, but more so...

...Shit, I forgot what I was gonna say.

PS, no Sony.
Old 02-11-05, 06:22 PM   #49
paCeMakeR
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: BBE3 5651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Ok, Pop, you obviously don't get what I was saying.

And as for the rest of you, i'm done replying to this thread because you're too ignorant to really get what i'm saying, you resort to trying to make assumptions about me without even knowing WTF you'e talking about. So I give up, nobody here has enough fuckin will to actually use their head and think about important issues. So, goodbye.

,aybe ur just not good at saying wtf u really mean.. work on it... cause its not us.. its YOU =/
Old 02-11-05, 06:24 PM   #50
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 2B81 D430

Damn Soc u sounded borderline racist...and u not 100% Blk

*Nuff Said*

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-05, 06:29 PM   #51
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: B4DF 8CEA

I understand what Soc is sayin...................black ppl have this thing where they measure another black persons "blackness" by what they do and how they act.........hence terms such as "SellOut" and "Coconut" (white on th in black on the out)..and thats true cos i without realising do it miyslf sometimes..

so yea its true...but at the same time, to any black person......this is old news...........

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 02-11-05, 06:35 PM   #52
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
"Coconut" (white on th in black on the out)

Really? I've never heard that one, I'm more familiar with the term Oreo. Not saying I've been called one, 'cuz I'm not black, just sayin'...lol
[/rambling]

PS, no Sony.
Old 02-11-05, 08:42 PM   #53
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 2EC2 B66A

Nos when you see this thread, close it, people here are fuckin narrow-minded idiots.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-11-05, 08:54 PM   #54
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

over here you get props for doin good and shit...it aint even like that, all my friends are black and we all tryin to get our grades up cuz we always failing...so wen we get good grades we like ahhh thats wats up and shit...it aint even like how you describin it...but i understand where your comin from theres some people like that here that do that hallway shit it is annoyin...
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 02-11-05, 09:11 PM   #55
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 6CB8 12EC

Yeah my school is almost all white... But the black kids here are fucking smart and shit... Good grades, in sports... I dunno... But i lived in california, i know how different it is than here.
Old 02-11-05, 09:48 PM   #56
$ike
Banned: Biting

IP: DBFA 3FE2

lol i just noticed you posted this here and rb ......all i ahve to say
Send a message via AIM to $ike   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-05, 10:09 PM   #57
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 01C3 560C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Because a lot of them are fucking ignorant.

Nowadays in black society, you can't be "cool" unless you ditch class and run around the halls being loud as fuck. You gotta sit in the back of the bus being loud. You gotta smoke weed. What the fuck is this?

I feel alone a lot cuz at my school i'm the ONLY black person in honors and AP classes and it's just because the rest of them don't wanna seem like a nerd and try in school. This is bullshit. I have a lot of friends who when they first met me, stereotyped me like all hell because they don't have any proof of a successful and intricate african-american.

And when i'm in class every single day, some group of "ghetto" fucks walk by the room being stupid as fuck and it pisses me off but most of all it makes me embarassed.

For those of you who fall in this category, I really do hate you.

*edit*

I AM BLACK YOU STUPID FUCKS.

Yo yo yo, foo u aint gangsta no mo..
I dont think we can chill now yo..
Old 02-11-05, 10:35 PM   #58
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 996E E35D

i hate the way blacks get steroetyped... especially at my dumbass school... people at my school always say like- " and there was these two big ghetto black dudes" and im like damn... why cant they just be two people? like today when the two people got stabbed, it wasnt just random people, it was some ignorant fucks out there startin shit they couldnt handle... but anyways, since im takin really high classes (im in IB for those who know what that iws), im in a class with all white people (no blacks in IB at my school). So all these white people were scared about gettin stabbed and shit and they were all basically describing it like there was a "ghetto black guy" around every corner tryin to get them. in class they kept sayin that the problem was black people at our school and i was just feelin soooo mad... they stereotypin the problem to be just black people. i mean, when i use the word nigga, its universal... but these people talkin about blacks like that was really out of line. i mean, they were fuckin stereotypin a race and that gets into what soc was sayin... its not all black people who do this. i know some time it is and i feel as a people we need to make a conscious effort to conduct ourselves in an acceptable manner. when people say stuff about blacks being ignorant, i mean, just fuckin look up the def. of ignorant and u'll see its someone who lacks knowledge... people stereotype blacks a lot. this makes me mad, i mean its just... well, i've said to much already... im surprised anyone will read this...
Old 02-11-05, 10:38 PM   #59
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 996E E35D

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Really? I've never heard that one, I'm more familiar with the term Oreo. Not saying I've been called one, 'cuz I'm not black, just sayin'...lol
[/rambling]

WTF??!!?!?!?! UR NOT BLACK?!?!?!?! i... my life is over
Old 02-11-05, 11:36 PM   #60
Cassius
Banned: Cheating

IP: 3240 794D

haha dats funny shit already ive been here like 10 mins and seen that u and CALI are like fuckin gods on here. but that shit is funny why alot of black people piss me off then u read that shit that pops up after u hold mouse there and it said cuz alot of them are fuckin ignorant. LMAO thats funny shit man props for that.

But I feel for ya man wnat me to send u money or some shit cuz Im a really kind person how much u want umm 300 to 400$?

Last edited by Jigsaw : 02-11-05 at 11:39 PM.