RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-05, 02:01 PM   #46
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 50E1 F494

Indeed... I asked him where he lived in real life so I could boot stomp his fuckin' face in.
Old 03-23-05, 02:20 PM   #47
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

for one of the best held in silence wordman.....you talk way too much and show very little skill....and i doubt you lived everywhere in ontario, and really, thats nothing to be bragging about, especially over the net...and for real, you claim you're so much older than us, and claim you have a life, but yet we always find you back here, arguing more, and making an even bigger fool of yourself.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck Face
Or his little Dick rider Kesse.. He always seems to Pop up right beside me

^ever wonder why....you keep fuckin talking about me, so obviously you are jealous or just a lonely bitch, who pays that chick to come over every week because you couldn't get a hoe if your life depended on it

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-05, 02:23 PM   #48
Adam

^ Word.............................................. ................................................

Plus: Fuck You $ Wordfag $.
Old 03-23-05, 02:30 PM   #49
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: 0318 C971

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Indeed... I asked him where he lived in real life so I could boot stomp his fuckin' face in.

hahaha.. You asked me i asked you and you said manitoba then you said Ontario, i said halifax from the start you fuck.. Wish washing motha fucka.. get yah facts straight..

Oh isnt Red Bull a BBq sauce.. Bitch i Literally own you.. You up i my Firdge.. now sit down Beotch...

[
Old 03-23-05, 02:33 PM   #50
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse
for one of the best held in silence wordman.....you talk way too much and show very little skill....and i doubt you lived everywhere in ontario, and really, thats nothing to be bragging about, especially over the net...and for real, you claim you're so much older than us, and claim you have a life, but yet we always find you back here, arguing more, and making an even bigger fool of yourself.....

^ever wonder why....you keep fuckin talking about me, so obviously you are jealous or just a lonely bitch, who pays that chick to come over every week because you couldn't get a hoe if your life depended on it

well i lived in the Cities that count.. Ottawa and Toronto.. I was Born in Missassauga.. I own you both.. Now go Ride the Little Bulls dick.. I think he is calling you.. Oh i ll Audio battle any of you.. if you got a mic and all.. Must suck to have nothing..

[
Old 03-23-05, 02:33 PM   #51
Adam

^ Red Bull = an energy drink you dumbass. You know you mix it with voldka and get fucked up. People have died from it because it is crazy. I can tell Sausage is on your mind though you faggot. Aren't you 20...what you doing at home on RV...? Shouldn't you have a job? I'm in school wasting time cause I don't feel like doing fuckin' math...you...you're just fuckin' pathetic.
Old 03-23-05, 02:37 PM   #52
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
^ Red Bull = an energy drink you dumbass. You know you mix it with voldka and get fucked up. People have died from it because it is crazy. I can tell Sausage is on your mind though you faggot. Aren't you 20...what you doing at home on RV...? Shouldn't you have a job? I'm in school wasting time cause I don't feel like doing fuckin' math...you...you're just fuckin' pathetic.

its all so a BBQ sauce..lol.. Oh no people have died from it, well in that case i dont wanna fuck wit you.. Sorry iam a self made.. JOb.. hahah.. I got too much street smarts for that...

[
Old 03-23-05, 02:41 PM   #53
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ Wordman $
its all so a BBQ sauce..lol.. Oh no people have died from it, well in that case i dont wanna fuck wit you.. Sorry iam a self made.. JOb.. hahah.. I got too much street smarts for that...

Acctually...it is called BullsEye....dumbfuck.
Old 03-23-05, 02:58 PM   #54
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 477B D81A

1 - Anyone who goes around boasting that they are the best and shit, cuz seriously if you are the best then you shouldn't have to go around telling everyone!!!

2 - People who win battles through voting rings and shit cuz that is just wack.

3 - People who make stupid threads like this, it is just a quick way to start more beef!!

4 - Herbz who think they are vets and fill this site with bullshit!!!!

5 - People who claim to be vets and all they do is spend their time talkin shit in the Lyricist Lounge and don't battle at all!!!!
Old 03-23-05, 03:16 PM   #55
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 3358 DF00

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
Pussy..............

Ow.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 03-23-05, 04:17 PM   #56
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escolayde
5. Mimesis (he thinks he rules the fuckin word)

Nah, I just know I rule you. You got nothing on me kid.

But no, you're wrong about me thinking I'm the best or whatever. I'm not the best on this site in text, never claimed to be.
Old 03-23-05, 04:19 PM   #57
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: ECB3 36A0

LOL..............
You own me???
hahaha....okay then, glad ta see u still have that faith within yourself

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-05, 04:22 PM   #58
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

It's not faith my friend.

You are no where near my level in text. (Lol @ how gay that sounds. I need to get a new mic..)
Old 03-23-05, 04:30 PM   #59
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: ECB3 36A0

i never said i was at any level what so ever, but you stated you dont think your better than anybody else, then u go make wise ass comments that are nothin more than hypocrtitical an herbish.......

but if u wanna battle, i'll set it up right now?
c'mon mistah confidence, should be an easy ride if i aint near your level..

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-05, 05:17 PM   #60
Magic5

IP: AED6 78BF

No, I said i never stated i was the best on this site. I know I'm better then over 85%-90% or more people on this site in text, yourself included.

But no, right now I have a crew battle to do on RB and I'm battling Linguistics after that. I already gave you a chance to battle me. Then you responded to my pm saying "I have some collabs to do, I don't have time." I gave you the chance when i was ready and you made up some fake ass excuses. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.