RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-05, 04:18 PM   #46
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

follow you around? haaha i seen her thread when i went to LL and it was at the top of the Beef Threads.. and i responded and you know what get over it.. stop cryin i don't care what y'all say this and that, but you still in the thread tryna talk up sum shit.. tryna make it seem like you don't care.. and you still typin to me now, proves you do. Go cry a river, do some vocal warm-ups and try out-singin the frogs LOL.. LOL @ you tryna throw up an audio battle sum 5 MONTHS AFTER I CALLED U OUT.. IT TOOK U THAT LONG?! ooh wow you got help this time.. ROFL.. and since you been reading my "life stories" you stupid bitch you would know that my soundcard doesn't work so i can't record at home.. you big dumb ass lol @ you finally setting a battle up more than 5 months after i first challenged you, prewritten shit's a fuck up.. try again when my soundcard comes back i would fuck you up worse than seven tries to wit his itty bitty wang..
Old 05-25-05, 04:21 PM   #47
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

ROFL, you never called me out...i actually am the first one to set up a battle...YOU SCARED BUM BITCH, thats what i thought pussy.....you think i read your stories? are you fuckin kiddin me? roflmao...You duckin bitch, use your school equipment, your friends, some shit...but you NEVER called me out liar.And help? i dont need it,i've already battled audio,when in fact you havent... Damn, the lil girl is scurrrrrred.

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*

Last edited by fluidmoon : 05-25-05 at 04:25 PM.
Old 05-25-05, 04:25 PM   #48
Lord Vader
Light Weight

IP: 1C81 276B

Quote:
Originally Posted by B2Kbumpbumpbump.
^dayum go fluid like sausages nah mean? you be keepin' it gangsta like sausages nah mean?

Word..I carry my lightsaber like a sausage knah mean?

Old 05-25-05, 04:29 PM   #49
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

well, thats what i thought....case closed

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

Old 05-25-05, 04:31 PM   #50
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
ROFL, you never called me out...i actually am the first one to set up a battle...YOU SCARED BUM BITCH, thats what i thought pussy.....you think i read your stories? are you fuckin kiddin me? roflmao...You duckin bitch, use your school equipment, your friends, some shit...but you NEVER called me out liar.And help? i dont need it,i've already battled audio,when in fact you havent... Damn, the lil girl is scurrrrrred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
i'm doing music offline as many of you who speak to me know, my computer is fucked up and the studio where i can record is at my college..

Didn’t you just say “school equipment”? yet you didn’t read my stories… haaaaaaaaa lol I caught yo ass in a lie already, look broad. How many times have I dissed you and told you to battle me and I‘ll set it up? Since I was in A.I. And how many times have IDH gunned your ass, Triple N gunned you, even L. Veracity gunned you and she didn‘t even know you like we did.. Now college stopped for today? Ha bitch, you pathetic and you knew I didn’t have a soundcard cuz #1 you DID read it, you lying piece of shit and #2 you gonna accept that fact that you suck. #3 don’t sing no more you horrible, in one of my disses to you I used your fucked up singing for a sample and my ma heard it and told me to make that hoe shut up, and I been done that.. Case closed.
Old 05-25-05, 04:35 PM   #51
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

yeah, you shoulda came around 5 months ago when i first called you out. now it's a shame if it takes you 5 months to come back and then try to pull off a battle, just be lucky my soundcard don't work cuz i would drop an easy KO on you tonight.. so run wit it, bitch.

LOL @ you battling in audio.. You battled sum bum ass newb ooh wow… and got another default win that’s not a battle, come correct. Number two I battle offline little do you know.. I been freestyle battling at my school for a minute now.. I would get gutter on your ass and hurt your pre-mature feelings, dolphin-face. I’d do a live battle against you but you not worth spending money to go to New York to make a fool of. I dissed your boyfriend cuz you were scared.. tellin people that you can't do collabs cuz u gotta share equipment wit ya boyfriend, i never heard of a broke bustdown, hop in a trailer bitch.. And kept runnin at the mouth talkin bout fiya over candle light dinners and shit.. Come again bitch.

Don't you have some #2 pencil dicks to latch your mouth onto right now? Maybe you can get some smooth skin afterwards ROFL lmmfao...... lol @ you thinkin anybody in audio would be scared of you.. i have to get ready to go to work and yes it's an office not a street corner in the suburbs of NY you bum ass bitch, but yeah i'll treat this lame ass 20+ year old later..
Old 05-25-05, 04:36 PM   #52
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

Text Record: 49-15
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 58E6 C588

damn beef.......battle it up yah.....
Old 05-25-05, 04:39 PM   #53
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

that's what i thought Fluid you lying ass muthafukka got caught in your own lie.. stupid bitch.
Old 05-25-05, 04:39 PM   #54
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

no, i didnt read it...you have always stated you're in school, i figured you'd be able to battle, i dont have to read your life storeis to know that,as when we were in A.I. everyone knew that shit. I don't like to drop diss tracks, its a waste of my time..i'd rather battle, now if you don't have any friends with equipment or you have none yourself, which i am pretty sure you do, you're ducking, you have ducked before, using all kinds of excuses, oh,my comp is down,oh i cant drop..like you have in at least every tourney you attempted to be in. And this isnt about anyone else right now, since we all know you ride triples nutsack,IDH, and L.veracity's tits as well. So, with that said, Will you accept or DUCK???

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

Old 05-25-05, 04:46 PM   #55
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

"you always stated your in school"... so basically you reading my shit. LIKE I JUST SAID.. Are you Fuckin' S.........L.............O...........W??!! lol @ you "assuming" i have people who use cool edit around here.. i'm the only one bitch #4.. and #5 we don't need to "record" shit to hurt people's feelings i'm more into freestyle battling then hearin you "pretend" like you were never into disses.. bitch i called you out plain and simple EVERYBODY knew that.. so dun play.. lol @ me ducking before.. haha broad check this you suck, why would somebody duck you? lmfao @ me being on anybody sacks.. it's funny because all those people dissed you as well as i have.. and they one of the most realest motherfukkas on here, unlike you.. you think you doing it real big cuz Seven let you borrow his equipment now haha.. we ain't rich motherfukkas where i stay we battle live and daily.. you honestly think i would duck you after i beat 4 niggas at my school ez? plus they were way better than you, we did accapella and custom beats? bitch please..

I'm out so keep talkin while i'm makin money at my real job, $10.15 an hour bitch. unlike the shit you do lol.

soooooo find some business, low life having ass.
Old 05-25-05, 04:52 PM   #56
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Fist of all, it is my equipment, i buy my own shit...This isn't about what you do outside of RV, i dun care about you're bullshit life, either accept or duck. That is all.

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

Old 05-25-05, 04:53 PM   #57
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

i guess you duck...alright then, shut your mouth

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

Old 05-25-05, 06:19 PM   #58
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 029E D8D5

Fluid, shut the fuck up you stupid cock whore...I dropped a diss on you and called you out as well and you had nothing to say back..and people don't make threads before the person agrees to the battle so how you making the thread when she don't even got sound right now?...I'm not gonna bother to come back in this thread to see what you got to say unless someone links me to this shit so don't even bother running your "fingertips" at me slut-bitch ...matter of fact, let's settle this shit, since everybody wanna talk trash and stuff...me and Fluid will battle since L.F. doesn't have sound right now and like I said, I'm not coming back in here so when you post the thread up you can PM me the link ho...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 06:38 PM   #59
Magic5

IP: 3C3B E73F

What the hell would a battle solve? Lmao. You're a little to solve problems over the internet. "hey you bitch, lets get onto rapverse.com and battle, then itll be game over!" Seriously now..

Last edited by Mimesis : 05-25-05 at 08:20 PM.
Old 05-25-05, 07:02 PM   #60
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 00AC 5DE3

^ thanx for your opinion non-audio one

damn I wasn't supposed to post here again, oh well...might as well keep it going now...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote