RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-05, 07:37 PM   #46
anxiety

Text Record: 1-1
IP: A1D8 879C

Suprised by these posts?! You make a whole thread about if you and trip battle, so obviously most people aint gonna give a shit what you two do...
Old 09-09-05, 07:49 PM   #47
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: A3B1 4B1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
Suprised by these posts?! You make a whole thread about if you and trip battle, so obviously most people aint gonna give a shit what you two do...

Well, you trigga-clown members all been brainwashed by Q, so none of your posts surprise me at all. I dont' come on RV and expect ot one day see "wow..theres a dude that hated me for what ever reason he justified in his mind, and now he's turned over a new leaf!". It jsut dosen't happen. the people on RV aren't mature enough to do some shit liek that so liek I said - none of the negative responses surprise me.

And to say people won't give a shit - textees? maybe. Audioheads voted this match-up as the battle they'd liek to see the most. Guess who I'm talking to whne I made this post?

PS, this post wasn't anything more than an advertisment for the battle. It's been said many times. Please learn to read.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 07:58 PM   #48
anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
Well, you trigga-clown members all been brainwashed by Q, so none of your posts surprise me at all. I dont' come on RV and expect ot one day see "wow..theres a dude that hated me for what ever reason he justified in his mind, and now he's turned over a new leaf!". It jsut dosen't happen. the people on RV aren't mature enough to do some shit liek that so liek I said - none of the negative responses surprise me.

And to say people won't give a shit - textees? maybe. Audioheads voted this match-up as the battle they'd liek to see the most. Guess who I'm talking to whne I made this post?

PS, this post wasn't anything more than an advertisment for the battle. It's been said many times. Please learn to read.

I fucking hate Q so that doesn't count... And get all defensive or whatever, but still, no one cares.
Old 09-09-05, 08:07 PM   #49
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Text Record: 17-8
IP: 7CE4 151B

Quote:
Man, you're on some dumb shit. where you see cum lines? "cum lines" are lines that use the generic "cum/come" wordplay. Not because I said the word cum. Get real. You're just that desperate to find ANYTHING wrong with my verse. Also, you talk about doing braggodocio lines in a battle - That's my style. Like my voice is my style. And on top of that, they're not even normal braggodocio lines. If I rap the way you wanted me to, I'd be you and I dno't know about you, but I know I sure don't wany anytihng like that. Your opinion is one thing, but whne you start passing your narrow POV off as fact, that's where we'll always disagree. didn't we already have a discussion about this? smh.

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLMAO
Aiyo, you should be down with E-Style, fa real.
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 08:16 PM   #50
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
I fucking hate Q so that doesn't count... And get all defensive or whatever, but still, no one cares.

hmm..

1: It was voted most wanted audio battle on this entire board before it even happened.

2: It had a betting pool set up based on it's outcome before it started.

3: It opened and closed in under a day (and will open again).

and somehow, no one cares right?? Right. Have a seat son. Grown folks are talkin.

Kryo, word, lol. You know, that aint' the first time someone told me that....hmmm...

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 08:21 PM   #51
anxiety

Quote:
hmm..

1: It was voted most wanted audio battle on this entire board before it even happened.

2: It had a betting pool set up based on it's outcome before it started.

3: It opened and closed in under a day (and will open again).

and somehow, no one cares right?? Right. Have a seat son. Grown folks are talkin.

Kryo, word, lol. You know, that aint' the first time someone told me that....hmmm...

Whatever... My bad...
Old 09-09-05, 08:53 PM   #52
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:

^^Leave OYD for a textcee crew with no good audio heads?...

sounds like a Q move

I say stay in OYD so I can have a reason to diss the only crew other than AI with anything worth mentioning in audio

fuck a whateva
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 09:05 PM   #53
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
^^Leave OYD for a textcee crew with no good audio heads?...

sounds like a Q move

I say stay in OYD so I can have a reason to diss the only crew other than AI with anything worth mentioning in audio

fuck a whateva

A: what the hell are you talking about
B: why are you talking at all?

Oh yeah I forgot...this is the net and your only chance of looking cool at this point is to say "I'm not tlaking, I'm typing". You're so dman predictable.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 09-09-05, 09:07 PM   #54
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
A: what the hell are you talking about
B: why are you talking at all?

Oh yeah I forgot...this is the net and your only chance of looking cool at this point is to say "I'm not tlaking, I'm typing". You're so dman predictable.

save the bull shit for Lady Fiya

and speaking of predictable...u can't lose magnanimously

pssf
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote