RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-05, 07:30 PM   #46
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 347D 5FA0

Q... quit fucking crying, seriously, your so pissin pathetic its not even funny no more.

i can GUARANTEE... if you was doom's and you dont everything exactly how doom's has, youd be goin round sayin u deserve this and u deserve that, cos its what you allways do... you think that your better than everybody, and you think everybody owes you summin.

open your eyes and see, what your doing is nothing new, u have intermental askin u for advice???

i have, intermental, E.C, daubs and several others constantly askin me.

does that mean i dserve special attention aswell?? i reply to more shit than u do.. only reason u went n replied to HALF the 1st page(half the tracks there uve not replied to) is because me and dooms pulled your card on wat u claimed.

on the real... stfu before you get sonned even more
Old 10-10-05, 07:30 PM   #47
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
Yes, you do drop tracks. Yes, Intermental drops tracks.

But do you think that people wanna drop tracks when they know that they are going to get some wack 1 line of feed or no feed at all? Definitely not.

Like you said, he has "done" what a mod is supposed to do. And that in itself is good, seeing as though many mods aren't doing what they are supposed to be doing. Out of all the mods, I would have to say that he stands out the most.

all fine and good...but this board has a serious problem with its Mod-application process

I know that during the summer time when Doomsday was sittin on his ass, I wudda had that forum jumpin off like hot kernels

Im tellin u...U all see it for yaself...u just don't wanna admit it

My RV Medleys got the whole damn site HYped...now, u can hate and say "But they were stupid"...perhaps..perhaps not...
The point is, those "stupid" lil Medleys got erbody talkin

As a Mod...I wud bring that type of motivational skills to my "job"

I know how I do

This Rap Idol

Man...I'd have that forum LIVE like Regis and Kelly

don't get it twisted

Dooms is doin his thing...no hate there

but he IS NOT the catalyst for the activity in that forum

niggas love rappin...

dat about it

P.S> and LEADY..WTF are u talkin about..>Who gives a shit who's askin u anything...I said INternemtal to name ONE person...but I have WAY MORE ASKING ME FOR ADVICE...U just proved that ur a competitive jerk who has nothing else to do by ride my dick

FUCK OFF u BUG
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-05, 07:36 PM   #48
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 2029 97B3

Okay you keep on saying "I would be a better mod than Dooms" and "I would do this for the forum".

Instead of talking about it and saying he sucks and you would do better, why not voice some of your opinions for the better of the site as a whole?

Why are you gonna keep it to yourself? I mean I don't see Dooms stepping down for Mod position any time soon, so keeping those ideas to yourself is no help.

Just something to think about.
Old 10-10-05, 07:40 PM   #49
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
Okay you keep on saying "I would be a better mod than Dooms" and "I would do this for the forum".

Instead of talking about it and saying he sucks and you would do better, why not voice some of your opinions for the better of the site as a whole?

Why are you gonna keep it to yourself? I mean I don't see Dooms stepping down for Mod position any time soon, so keeping those ideas to yourself is no help.

Just something to think about.

1st of all...no site is perfect, granted. But, dooms is a fucking know-it-all who wouldn't listen to Jesus if he walked up to his ugly face.

Proof?

here's proof.

Mad audio heads, including Ecko, Intermental, Tito, <><>, Jae Gutta, etc. said they liked how I mixed my vocals and asked if I wud make a tutorial so they could see what I did. So, I make the damn thing and here comes Mr. KNOW IT ALL.

Granted, NO ONE said I had perfect quality. The thread specifically said "This is the EXACT WAY I MIX MY VOCALS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE HOW I DO MINE"

Tell me why this clown tries to shoot my shit down. IT wasn't written for him. THat's the kinda asshole IM dealin wit. And, members (me) are supposed to feel comfortable giving him suggestions?

FUCK HIM.

I know he's mediocre as a MOD at best. Inoffensive. He doesn't do anything major one way or the other. If this board would stop being a dickhead and open up its MOD policy, they'd give people who are MORE QUALIFIED (me) a better opportunity.

and dats da mothafuckin truth.

FUCK a DOOMS DAY
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote