RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-22-05, 10:57 PM   #46
%%%%
Middle Weight

Text Record: 5-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 99DE 8D89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
LOL! you callin me a lesbo cuz I said Tits and ass... wow, I'm secure with my sexuality, guess you not. Go call people dicks some more, so I can scream how gay you are. "I been thru more than you seen", "I claim I killed my mother", "I'm not fat.............. on the net", "I actually give a shit whatever anyone says so I'mma keep switching aliases to protect the first one's ego." Shut up, you got enough going on in one alias. Take your time, sort that shit out. Warm up ya vocals and get at me. I'll hurt a 15 year old's feelings, breathe easy or try to in your case.

It ain't got anything to do with being secure...maybe you just need to use ya head and think instead of thinking about Cali 24/7 and gettin excited at rumors that we the same person.
I never claimed to have killed my mother...I have done it -_-
And you won't believe...but...I don't care...
...Plus I ain't going to go out my way to work for some mic just to battle some lesbian on the net who's in love with this fat muther fucker in Cali and decides to follow me in hopes of us being the same person.
You honestly think I'll wake up in the morning saying

""aahh...yes...I must get up,brush my teeth,take a shower,and go find some money in order to battle Lady fiya!!...yes!!...I must battle her!!!"

....Get back to reality...bitch.
Old 10-22-05, 11:02 PM   #47
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

The 15 year olds think they buck now-a-days... wow so you post in a girls thread claimin she ugly, but keep uppin it and tryin to argue when you the only one calling her ugly. Maybe something wrong wit your eyes, or maybe you don't have enough confidence to bring your face here. All you do is type bullshit, then scream text battles and say audio isn't worth a site. Okay, but your talkin shit to someone that would go out the way to embarrass yo ass in audio? And Ysdat sent you CEP all you need is a mic, you can get a mic for 20 dollars and cheaper. You have no excuse. And you act JUST like CALI... that = why we call you CALI and your rv-smiley addiction only adds on to the fact.

Now what did I say, bitch. Fall back. You said you wack, WTF you arguing?
Old 10-22-05, 11:09 PM   #48
%%%%
Middle Weight

So wat if I keep uppin it?Let her get embarrased.When everyone sees that uglyness and start to faint at how grimace 'n contorted that bitch looks.
And me not posting my pic or not doing audio....it's nothing to do with fear,phobia,lack of confidence,insecurites...NOTHING.
Becuz I've already told you the reasons...
And Ysdat did sent me Cool Edit...but...that wuz when i was just considering audio.
Now I know I ain't doing it..
& I ain't going out my to buy some fucking mic for your worthless,pathetic self.
20$ is a lot more me...i ain't saving up just for a mic just to rap on the net when i have other neccesities required that involves money.

And I act like Cali cuz I use smileys..?
Well here ya go...I'll throw some random smileys for ya

Old 10-22-05, 11:30 PM   #49
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 8A95 F5F4

Quote:
The 15 year olds think they buck now-a-days... wow so you post in a girls thread claimin she ugly, but keep uppin it and tryin to argue when you the only one calling her ugly. Maybe something wrong wit your eyes, or maybe you don't have enough confidence to bring your face here. All you do is type bullshit, then scream text battles and say audio isn't worth a site. Okay, but your talkin shit to someone that would go out the way to embarrass yo ass in audio? And Ysdat sent you CEP all you need is a mic, you can get a mic for 20 dollars and cheaper. You have no excuse. And you act JUST like CALI... that = why we call you CALI and your rv-smiley addiction only adds on to the fact.

Now what did I say, bitch. Fall back. You said you wack, WTF you arguing?

lmfaooo wow .......................................
Old 10-22-05, 11:34 PM   #50
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Yeah 20 dollars too much for you, youngin, cuz you dropped outta school @ 15... You said you couldn't go to school past 2 days, I think that's your weight telling you to stop the pressure. You might as well work at Wendys, the minimum wage is 6.50 excluding what you might eat on your break. (reducing your pay to 3.25)...

Good excuse, you walkin' Pizza Puff...
Old 10-22-05, 11:37 PM   #51
%%%%
Middle Weight

Wendy's again.............
And lazyness ain't the reason i don't go to school,bitch...

U don't know a mutha fuckin thing...so....just keep ya mouth shut and don't go talking about things you know NOTHING about..
Old 10-22-05, 11:40 PM   #52
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

I think I would know a lil' more than you, seeing that I'm not scared to go to school to surpass your levels of intelligence, wit yo' big "text battles will give me a GREAT LIVING! Just gotta UP MY MULTIS and that's gonna put bread on my future Pizza Box for a table", and I ain't scared of life tryna kill myself like your bitch ass.
Old 10-22-05, 11:43 PM   #53
%%%%
Middle Weight

Quote:
I think I would know a lil' more than you, seeing that I'm not scared to go to school to surpass your levels of intelligence, wit yo' big "text battles will give me a GREAT LIVING! Just gotta UP MY MULTIS and that's gonna put bread on my future Pizza Box for a table", and I ain't scared of life tryna kill myself like your bitch ass.

Street smarts>>>>Book smarts...just to let you know..
So keep ya ugly ass in school...lord forbids that I even get a glimpse of you...an autricous peice of fecal matter...I'd prolly just throw up on the spot.
And there you go again puttin words in my mouth

I never said I'd rely on rap to make a living...& I ain't scared of life to try and kill myself...so once again..I'll tell you...shut the fuck up,you ignorant peice of shit.
Old 10-22-05, 11:49 PM   #54
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

LOL! @ you... I got Street Smarts as well as Book Smarts.. you don't know what I been through with your lil' "let me commit suicide cuz I'm poor" ass. And lol @ you thinking you should be dumb to have street smarts tho.. How bout having bout Street Smarts and Book Smarts? That's what I thought.

lol @ "keep yo ass in school", how is that a diss? Kids these days get more dumb as the generation goes on.
Old 10-22-05, 11:53 PM   #55
%%%%
Middle Weight

Quote:
lol @ "keep yo ass in school", how is that a diss? Kids these days get more dumb as the generation goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressence
So keep ya ugly ass in school...lord forbids that I even get a glimpse of you...an autricous peice of fecal matter...I'd prolly just throw up on the spot.

autrocious-exceptionally bad or displeasing
fecal- foul with waste matter; of or relating to feces

GO read it again...and tell me if it's a diss or not...and you honestly wanna call someone else stupid?
Old 10-22-05, 11:56 PM   #56
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Notice I stopped after I read the "Keep yo ass in school" portion. That = not a diss. No point in reading the rest of that shit in that post.

Get It? Slow ass.
Old 10-23-05, 12:00 AM   #57
%%%%
Middle Weight

Quote:
Notice I stopped after I read the "Keep yo ass in school" portion. That = not a diss. No point in reading the rest of that shit in that post.

Get It? Slow ass.

WOW @ you calling me slow.
U need a break..you starting to fall off now..LOL...

So U stopped readin?...
LMAO....WHy don't ya just come clean...just admit it..
You've got dyslexia don't you.....
Go to school on ya own will?..HA!..it's required for your "dyslexia" treatment..LoL
Old 10-23-05, 12:01 AM   #58
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 9457 B83E

lol this is interesting how are u lady fiya

O.Y.D.
Old 10-23-05, 12:01 AM   #59
%%%%
Middle Weight

^^fuck outta here...another bitch to take their side?
Old 10-23-05, 12:02 AM   #60
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressence
WOW @ you calling me slow.
U need a break..you starting to fall off now..LOL...

So U stopped readin?...
LMAO....WHy don't ya just come clean...just admit it..
You've got dyslexia don't you.....
Go to school on ya own will?..HA!..it's required for your "dyslexia" treatment..LoL

Dylexia? LMFAO! I'm shocked you can spell -_- .... "Keep yo ass in school" That right there is funny coming from someone who dropped at 15 and adapting to their mentally challenged state. Give it up. You lame.

Whaddup, willa......