RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-05, 05:25 PM   #46
ConPsy
Light Weight

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 5285 DC82

I'm a Drama Setter, gripping my baretta sipping Armaretta
Man you crazy if you think Ima let up
I told you I'm a Drama Setter
I'll be the first to set it homie, you can bet it just don't get in the way of my chedda
Man cause I'm a Drama Setter
I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me
Don't make me have you in the trauma center
With you momma crying cause her only son is dying
She don't know it's just your karma catching upcause I'm a Drama Setter
Old 11-13-05, 05:25 PM   #47
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdusit
wtf @ this entire blind thread.

I gotta go with Y's... You cant judge someone on certain aspects then give them a label.

thast like the way 2pac was judged on the bad shit he done and made to look like a fuckign menace.. when really he was helping.

A'cred.. you say he isnt rapping about uns and drugs.. WTF bro?

latest shit at the so called peak of his career.

" im a drama setter i get my barretta blah blah blah "

You cant look at what he done at the start and judge him on that.... you gotta look at the entire thing......

He desevres his respect, he done moregood than wack shit..but the wack shit he done is unreversable.

EVERY emcee puts out something wack sooner or later, does that make their whole carreer a flop?

same shit goes with Nas, Rakim, everyone...and they're legendary...why cant you give Em his props?
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 11-13-05, 05:26 PM   #48
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

That was on a gangsta rappers song. Wtf he had to do it for other rappers. He's doing it for yayo.
Old 11-13-05, 05:26 PM   #49
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

IP: 56B7 42C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Race has nothing to do with someone thinking Eminem is the best or not =/ its just an opinion...and Immortal Technique IS dope, but you cant compare him to Eminem because they both have completely different styles and approaches in Hip Hop, same shit with Illmatic and Paid in Full...they're completely different from MMLP you cant compare them.

peace

Yes you can compare all those to each other there all complete albums and you can judge by which ones are better made and everything and immortal technique can be compared to eminem eminem has a better flow and bla bla bla i can go on and on you are very wrong in all that yo can even compare rock artists to hip hop artists by accomplisments or plain by which one madebetter music and more classics

Jay-Z>>>>>>>>>>>Linkin Park simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
Aight the only reason I got all emotional is because you said you question my race. That's bullshit. How is my choice of music gonna determine my race? Shit fuck black people.

I wasn't completely serious with that. read my previous post anyway and if your black why are you saying fuck black people

Eye for an eye makes the world go blind
Send a message via AIM to M.C. Streak   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-05, 05:27 PM   #50
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Just to say it.. thats my slogan.
Old 11-13-05, 05:29 PM   #51
Compose

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. Streak
Yes you can compare all those to each other there all complete albums and you can judge by which ones are better made and everything and immortal technique can be compared to eminem eminem has a better flow and bla bla bla i can go on and on you are very wrong in all that yo can even compare rock artists to hip hop artists by accomplisments or plain by which one madebetter music and more classics

Jay-Z>>>>>>>>>>>Linkin Park simple as that.

I wasn't completely serious with that. read my previous post anyway and if your black why are you saying fuck black people

Thats your opinion...some people like rock better and would say Linkin Park is better, just because you say Jay is better doesnt mean he is...its ALL opinion...you're not god, and wait till he explains why he hates black people lol, you cant dispute his argument over that =/
Old 11-13-05, 05:30 PM   #52
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Quote:
EVERY emcee puts out something wack sooner or later, does that make their whole carreer a flop?

same shit goes with Nas, Rakim, everyone...and they're legendary...why cant you give Em his props?

Rakim never put out ANYTHING wack just after hisfirst two the rest of his albums were average but he always murdered collaborations he's a master of spitting 16's as far as nas goes It was written and I Am...are incredibly underrated Nastradamus was below average but he came back with a borderline classics the lost apes was sick, God's Son ain't bad jsut a few wack sogns and some of it's a little borings Street's disciple is not as badas everyone says it is either. if eminem can't come back with another good album i think he's lost bu the way i see it his career is going just like Nas, and he will drop a good album

Old 11-13-05, 05:30 PM   #53
Compose

And no you cant compare Technique to Em

Immortal Technique = Revolutionary
Em = isnt

end of story, you cant compare them...it just boils down to music taste.

peace
Old 11-13-05, 05:30 PM   #54
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
wait till he explains why he hates black people lol, you cant dispute his argument over that =/

Lol word I don't wanna get a big thing, but If he wants I'l ldef explain it.
Old 11-13-05, 05:31 PM   #55
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
Just to say it.. thats my slogan.

What is??????????

Old 11-13-05, 05:31 PM   #56
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Rakim never put out ANYTHING wack just after hisfirst two the rest of his albums were average but he always murdered collaborations he's a master of spitting 16's as far as nas goes It was written and I Am...are incredibly underrated Nastradamus was below average but he came back with a borderline classics the lost apes was sick, God's Son ain't bad jsut a few wack sogns and some of it's a little borings Street's disciple is not as badas everyone says it is either. if eminem can't come back with another good album i think he's lost bu the way i see it his career is going just like Nas, and he will drop a good album

Nastradamus was wack and he DID come out with a classic afterwards. Em didnt make another album yet so give him another chance to come back with his classic.
Old 11-13-05, 05:32 PM   #57
Vaskez
Insane in the textbrain

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 83DB EF31

LMAO @ thinking Eminem's the best. Have you actually compared his lyrics to say Nas's or Canibus'? They outshine him on every level: vocabulary, multies, imagery, artistic style. I can bring ya examples if ya want.

Also 2Pac had way better delivery, Xzibit's got a way better voice (though that's a matter of taste I guess). Name any aspect of rap, I'll name someone who does it better than Em, hence why he's not the best
I'm like a Benz, you ain't even like a Cadillac
Ya more like a Reagal
I'm a pittbull and you's a beagel
Old 11-13-05, 05:32 PM   #58
Compose

Quote:

Right...so give Em a chance to come back from Encore like you're giving Nas a chance.
Old 11-13-05, 05:32 PM   #59
ConPsy
Light Weight

IP: 5285 DC82

compose i can give him his props.. but he has done wack shit ON PURPOSE. In reality no on ewill ever know why he done it unless your in his production team.

You two are acting like you know him and know what goes thru his head.

My perspective of it.. anyone who purposly makes rap music to make fun of it or literally downgrade our music deserves no respect.. no matter what acheivments he previously has.

Say I was in your family.. adn i helped yall out alot.. got you living compfrtable and all that...then went and purposly used your family to do pathetic shit to express my own opinion..would you repsect that.

The real rap heads shoudl be able to see that what he done with rap( in his later days) is downright disrespecting it and downgrading it just to voice his own personaly opinion.

He did not invent rap.. he is not the founder.. he is not the owner . he is simply another rapper therefore he has no right to disrespect and downgrade it with the bullshit he has been doing recently.

open your fucking eyes
Old 11-13-05, 05:33 PM   #60
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Quote:
And no you cant compare Technique to Em

Immortal Technique = Revolutionary
Em = isnt

end of story, you cant compare them...it just boils down to music taste.

peace

Technically Mosh=revolutionary ish there is lots of things you can call revolutionary if you look deeply enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by compose
Thats your opinion...some people like rock better and would say Linkin Park is better, just because you say Jay is better doesnt mean he is...its ALL opinion...you're not god, and wait till he explains why he hates black people lol, you cant dispute his argument over that =/

What if someone says something that is blatantly stupid ie MC HAMMER>>>>Eminem will yo keep going on with that opinion crap peopel need to cut it with that.