RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-05, 12:01 AM   #46
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

P.S. I talk to myself because I'm the smartest person I know.

^^See...a smile.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-05, 12:03 AM   #47
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

Look boy, if you called me girl or kid I wouldn't get pissed.. wanna know why cuz number 1 "kid" is part of speech, slang if you will, I'm a female, woman, w/e. So callin me out my name is w/e.

Did I say my pictures resemble my insides? No I didn't. Just because I don't act like a punk and let people talk any kinda way don't mean I'm ugly on the inside. It means I know how to stand up for myself.

Now if you really tryna go there which is not on my clock to do so, we can do this later or something. Last time I checked I didn't have "standards" for people. That's a nice observation tho.. lol @ stoop to my level, uh okay Q. I guess you takin this real personal. It's whatever you say. You are SO RIGHT. I don't want you to get mad and stuff, like fa real.

And I talk to this to people on the regular, I guess I do have to cut sarcasm down for you. You talkin bout insults and levels, boy oh boy. You can't take a joke if your life depended on it, goodness you no fun. Yes sir, Q sir. *salute* Anyways I'm out, lights out.
Old 12-14-05, 12:07 AM   #48
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Look boy, if you called me girl or kid I wouldn't get pissed.. wanna know why cuz number 1 "kid" is part of speech, slang if you will, I'm a female, woman, w/e. So callin me out my name is w/e.

Did I say my pictures resemble my insides? No I didn't. Just because I don't act like a punk and let people talk any kinda way don't mean I'm ugly on the inside. It means I know how to stand up for myself.

Now if you really tryna go there which is not on my clock to do so, we can do this later or something. Last time I checked I didn't have "standards" for people. That's a nice observation tho.. lol @ stoop to my level, uh okay Q. I guess you takin this real personal. It's whatever you say. You are SO RIGHT. I don't want you to get mad and stuff, like fa real.

And I talk to this to people on the regular, I guess I do have to cut sarcasm down for you. You talkin bout insults and levels, boy oh boy. You can't take a joke if your life depended on it, goodness you no fun. Yes sir, Q sir. *salute* Anyways I'm out, lights out.

eeh...sorry u feel that way

peace
Old 12-14-05, 12:10 AM   #49
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: D792 1390

It's okay, good night, and take it easy. = )

(That wasn't sarcasm that time, i was serious.)
Old 12-14-05, 12:11 AM   #50
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 317F 66B6

man, i think Q beat us all to the marriage thing. Man, yall need counciling.......
Old 12-14-05, 01:06 AM   #51
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 5F2C AA8F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
let all the rest of the guys here swoon and drool over u

*drools*

Old 12-14-05, 02:43 AM   #52
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2BB1 BB7A

Ugly as shit.......

yes you are!

ugly as hell!

on opposite day

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-05, 02:52 AM   #53
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

beautiful

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 12-14-05, 04:45 AM   #54
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 8DF8 9E49

Q seriously chill yaself..... you dont think shes all that, end of, but you trying your best to dampen her spirits is down right wrong... will u just accept the fact you are 190% WRONG on this one... ive talked to lady fiya on msn a few times and she is FAR from anything you claim, she is real easy to talk to, allways tryna joke n have a fun interesting convo, never says a bad word bout nobody.... and i do agree that you ALLWAYS dig at peoples pics

you done with apexx

you done it with me
you done with will

and you done it with a whole bunch of others.... maybe its low self esteem??? i could be wrong but usually doing shit like this is a sign of low self esteem and an attempt to make urself feel better... you are seriously going out of your way to make lady fiya feel down, and when she argues it, u be all like "naw im not tryna do that" n then try again.

she is a very pretty girl, and NOBODY can deny that unless they are jealous that she has a nice personality along with good looks(one of few people blessed with both) then they will try and go out of they way to try prove a point(kinda like your doing right now)

seriously just end it, cos its really pathetic and honestly i cant beleive ud stoop so low, i aint got no problems with u, all that shit before on my part is ended, its pointless, but im just speaking truth here man.
Old 12-14-05, 05:31 AM   #55
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2BB1 BB7A

wow, you just typed 2 paragraphs on some shit that has absolutely nothing to do with you.
:-\

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-05, 05:47 AM   #56
leady
Addicted

IP: 8DF8 9E49

its a forum, a PUBLIC forum, its what you, drop your opinion on shit... you forever hop into shit that has absolutely nothing to do with, hypocrit
Old 12-14-05, 07:39 AM   #57
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
Q seriously chill yaself..... you dont think shes all that, end of, but you trying your best to dampen her spirits is down right wrong... will u just accept the fact you are 190% WRONG on this one... ive talked to lady fiya on msn a few times and she is FAR from anything you claim, she is real easy to talk to, allways tryna joke n have a fun interesting convo, never says a bad word bout nobody.... and i do agree that you ALLWAYS dig at peoples pics

you done with apexx

you done it with me
you done with will

and you done it with a whole bunch of others.... maybe its low self esteem??? i could be wrong but usually doing shit like this is a sign of low self esteem and an attempt to make urself feel better... you are seriously going out of your way to make lady fiya feel down, and when she argues it, u be all like "naw im not tryna do that" n then try again.

she is a very pretty girl, and NOBODY can deny that unless they are jealous that she has a nice personality along with good looks(one of few people blessed with both) then they will try and go out of they way to try prove a point(kinda like your doing right now)

seriously just end it, cos its really pathetic and honestly i cant beleive ud stoop so low, i aint got no problems with u, all that shit before on my part is ended, its pointless, but im just speaking truth here man.

I wasn't tryna "dampen" anyone's spirit...but blah

I don't know her...She doesn't know me

so...yea
Old 12-14-05, 11:36 AM   #58
leady
Addicted

IP: C622 78B6

so why go out of ur way to make her feel ur opinion of her not being attractive is the only correct opinion??? exactly
Old 12-14-05, 12:40 PM   #59
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
so why go out of ur way to make her feel ur opinion of her not being attractive is the only correct opinion??? exactly

I didn't start jack in this thread...I believe LF started all the "jesting"...I just commented on what I saw...

Just like you said Leady, you've TALKED to LF on AIM or w/e...Amazing how when you get to know someone, you get a different perspective on them.

the same can be said for ME and everyone else, for that matter. There is no issue here. You made your point.

exactly
Old 12-14-05, 02:11 PM   #60
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP: 20F9 4AAC

Ayo fiya better quit playin, I dont know how long I been waitin for her to call.