RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-07, 02:46 PM   #46
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

daymn you good for waiting around

on a level there's no need to rush if you seriously waiting for the right chick then do your thing. but be warned though you may find the chick you feel is right for you but she may not be single at the time so it could be a waiting game...

like when i met my girl for the first time about 4 years back she was goin out with some dude at my high school...then the year after that i bumped into her again and she was going out with my boy's brother-in-law's nephew, then i ended up not gettin with her til she broke up with her man. i had a feeling she would be the perfect girl for me someway somehow...

meanwhile i had the opportunity to fuck a couple chicks before that but the first one was a donkey lookin bitch at one of my boys' party and the other just wasn't nice at all lmao. to be honest i wasn't actively lookin to go out of my way to fuck before then cos i was too busy with gangs n shit like that...

but me n my girl been together since 2004 and still goin strong so there's no harm in waiting to find that special girl
Old 04-03-07, 04:24 PM   #47
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 6BC9 4CDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
its cool you waiting...Carson fuckin a fat bird his first time...lmao...

i lost mine and got my ex pregnant at the same time...but at least i made her scream lol...thing is...people saying the first time you'e gonna suck....not at all that may not be the case...when i told my ex just after my first time she was like...no way...to hear that was a real confidence booster...but yeah nuff of that, what you doing is good man props to it i was in the same situation you were in when i was a virgin too...unfortunately it didn't work out but the girl im wit now is my soul mate no jokes and yeah it sucks i didnt wait for her but i wouldnt be the person i am today...and i wouldn't be a proud dad either

if you do wait for the person you think is the right one and it turns out is dont work...it's no biggie man...the right person is out there for ya and hey...if it does work out for ya...then W...O...R...D

word up man, i get lots of mixed feelins like i tell myself i found her cause i been flirtin witta couple gurls i been really into. the one flirts back wit me a lot and i could fucked her once but she was hella hammered and it woulda been her first time and i didnt wanna do that to a gurl as sweet as her. she even thanked me n shit after that but i want her more than ever now cause it seems like i have a chance. but word thanks for the props dude.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-07, 04:27 PM   #48
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 6BC9 4CDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xay
daymn you good for waiting around

on a level there's no need to rush if you seriously waiting for the right chick then do your thing. but be warned though you may find the chick you feel is right for you but she may not be single at the time so it could be a waiting game...

like when i met my girl for the first time about 4 years back she was goin out with some dude at my high school...then the year after that i bumped into her again and she was going out with my boy's brother-in-law's nephew, then i ended up not gettin with her til she broke up with her man. i had a feeling she would be the perfect girl for me someway somehow...

meanwhile i had the opportunity to fuck a couple chicks before that but the first one was a donkey lookin bitch at one of my boys' party and the other just wasn't nice at all lmao. to be honest i wasn't actively lookin to go out of my way to fuck before then cos i was too busy with gangs n shit like that...

but me n my girl been together since 2004 and still goin strong so there's no harm in waiting to find that special girl

thats good fam, thats dope you found someone special to keep you outta them gangs n shit. like to me a gurl could possibly help me when i'm in bad situations it's not like she could take the stress away but she can ease it you knah mean? but word man its nice you found that gurl. i know i will, i aint in no hurry but i def wanna find the right gurl to fuck for the first time.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote