RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-07, 12:02 AM   #46
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 354D D171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Okay, so you're saying there is no connection between the battle at the end of the movie and Thermopylae in the movie? Are you fucking retarded? Except for the fact that Dilios (the guy with the fucked eye that went back to the Council) says to the army at the end that the Persians were unable to hold back 300 Spartans, they must be scared as shit to be facing ten thousand Spartans and many other thousands of soldiers from other places in Greece? Leonidas sent Dilios back to Sparta to tell the Spartan Council how easily they dominated the Persians until the betrayal at the end, and the sacrifice the 300 made. The entire subplot of the movie with the Queen was so that they could rally up the rest of the Spartan army up for battle instead of giving into the peace offerings of the Persians. At the end, which happened a year later, they brought up the Spartan army and confronted the Persians at Plataea, with Dilios as commander. Not only are there Spartans there, but many other Greek armies are present. Use some logic. I would tell you about the Battle of Salamis which happened before and other battles the Spartan army were at before Plataea, but you wouldn't care because they're not movie canon and you need to be spoonfed. Anyone with half a brain can figure out that you're seeing only part of the army of Xerxes or it has been decimated through constant battling (the Spartan Dilious, in the movie, mentions they are fighting 120,000 Persians at the time). But no, you seem to think the movie wants you to believe the Persian army sat down for a year, had some tea, and slept until the Spartans and the other Greeks rallied up an army. The reason they showed Plataea is because that's when the army of Xerxes was permanently beat out of Greece.

But no. Because this isn't specifically mentioned in you movie, almost eight hundred thousand Persian soldiers disappeared, and there were two battles in the war, because you refuse to read between the lines.

"Here on this ragged plain of Plataea, Xerxes' horde faces obliteration. Just there, the barbarians hover. Hear terror ripping tight, their hearts, with icy fingers, knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the swords and spears of the three hundred. It is here now, across the plain, ten thousand Spartans, commanding thirty thousand free greeks...HOOO! The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one. Good odds for any Greek."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LMCk54QU...related&search=

The quality isn't good so you can't see the opposing force, if indeed that is what you are seeing for that four seconds when you look over Dilios' shoulder. He calls them barbarians, because of course you're calling to call your enemy names, and call them pathetic. The word itself has connotations of dirty invaders trying to destroy your way of life. And even if there is a completely different army there, you refuse to listen to what I say just because it isn't in the movie, because it doesn't need to be in the movie because it's COMMON SENSE.

I would tell you how, after the Battle of Salamis, Xerxes returned to Persia and gave control over to Mardonious, but you wouldn't care. I'd tell you how the Peloponnese were being attacked and the Spartans watned to remain there but were eventually moved out, but you wouldn't care, because the movie didn't spoon feed it to you that other battles had occured. It's funny how you're all over RV telling people to think for yourself, but you expect to sit there gaping dumbly at the screen unable to figure out simple shit like armies (especially the size of Xerxes') do not stay in one place together, and that plenty of battles have occured.

Now, predictably, you won't answer any questions, and you'll repeat what I've already proven wrong.

Hang yourself.

you know why i don't listen to you? because one minute, you typed up 6 paragraphs speaking from one point of view like its all facts, then the next minute, you're speaking from the completely opposite point of view like its all facts.

take a look you just wasted, who knows, maybe an hour of your non-social life discussing this "explaination" in the movie, yet in your prior post you said Crazy Hades: There IS NO FUCKING EXPLANATION IN THE MOVIE.

do you see why you're a clown yet?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-07, 12:04 AM   #47
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9B2C 9A4D

geeks man

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-07, 01:26 AM   #48
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
do you see why you're a clown yet?

You asked why Xerxes waited a year to go fight the Spartan main force. There was no explanation in the movie about what happened in that year to prevent Xerxes from marching on. My post was READING BETWEEN THE LINES, which you said I was doing before, and now you're saying when I read between the lines I'm saying that's an explanation in the movie. And I'm a clown that contradicts himself? I didn't contradict myself except with one error on mixing up similiar battles, which you're fed up on even though you made the dumbass mistake of saying Xerxes had Vikings.

You can't read and you can't comprehend shit.

See why you're a clown yet?
Old 04-07-07, 01:31 AM   #49
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 354D D171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
You asked why Xerxes waited a year to go fight the Spartan main force. There was no explanation in the movie about what happened in that year to prevent Xerxes from marching on. My post was READING BETWEEN THE LINES, which you said I was doing before, and now you're saying when I read between the lines I'm saying that's an explanation in the movie. And I'm a clown that contradicts himself? I didn't contradict myself except with one error on mixing up similiar battles, which you're fed up on even though you made the dumbass mistake of saying Xerxes had Vikings.

You can't read and you can't comprehend shit.

See why you're a clown yet?

no, i never asked that. becaus there's no implication that xerces is involved, which is exactly why this thread was created in the first place.

smh

just shut the fuck up man. know what, keep yakkin it up man im gonna let you get the last word, cuz i realize im talking to a blatant idiot.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-07, 01:32 AM   #50
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Quote:
"Here on this ragged plain of Plataea, Xerxes' horde faces obliteration. Just there, the barbarians hover. Hear terror ripping tight, their hearts, with icy fingers, knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the swords and spears of the three hundred. It is here now, across the plain, ten thousand Spartans, commanding thirty thousand free greeks...HOOO! The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one. Good odds for any Greek."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LMCk54QU...related&search=

Learn to read. Stop talking. Thank you.

Quote:
I believe he's asking why they waited a year to fuck Sparta up?

^basically.

but nobody knows, just shooting from the ass.

If you don't mean 'why did they wait a year to fuck Sparta up', don't say 'basically' in response when someone asks if that's what you mean.

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 04-07-07 at 01:40 AM.
Old 04-07-07, 12:28 PM   #51
Magic5

IP: A5F1 2806

Damn bruhs, does it really matter what happened? Let's just all agree that the movie was ill and move on.
Old 04-07-07, 12:29 PM   #52
Sir Smash'Alot
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E442 B2FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
geeks man

fuck that

when you watch 300, your manhood grows if your still in a growing stage of your life.

Mine got a 20% increase at least.

Sir Smash'Alot aka Third Eye
Send a message via AIM to Sir Smash'Alot   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-07, 01:22 PM   #53
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

Quote:
Damn bruhs, does it really matter what happened? Let's just all agree that the movie was ill and move on.

We all know the movie was ill. I mean, it was a movie that taught us that throwing your children down a mountain if they have birth defects and if they are thrown out into the wild to survive at seven years of age will turn you into a person that can kill giant elephants and rhinos.

America NEEDED this.
Old 04-07-07, 03:24 PM   #54
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
^lmao.

another one.

look man, at the end of the movie they state they're about to take on the Barbarians. That's who the opposing army was at the end. if i didn't already delete the file i'd record the scene so you know whats goin on

When he called them barbarians he was insulting them
like callin them assholes, Apexx.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-07, 10:21 PM   #55
Clokworx
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-1
IP: EA63 E645

aha. go to youtube and type in PG 300. pretty funny shit. but yeah, that movie was okay. deff dont wanna see that shit again. one time movie.