RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-09, 06:21 PM   #46
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C634 12BD

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
rashard lewis isn't a gaurd though. he is a power forward.

and rashard lewis's game isn't shooting open look 3's...is it part of his game? yes...is it all he does? no..not at all....he does it..because that's what his team wants him to do...i don't know if you've noticed this...but orlando loves shooting 3's...so naturally...he has relied more on his 3 then other aspects of his game....but that's not primarily his game..it's just what orlando needs him to do....as well as..get to the basket..draw fouls...finish....etc..etc...and i don't know of anyone that thinks rashard lewis is some "magic" 3 point shooter..he's just another big man who can shoot the 3 ball effectively when he's in rhythm

dude, do you WATCH HIM? the ONLY time i ever see Rashard Lewis go into the paint is if he's backing down a smaller gaurd, he isn't a slasher at all...hence the reason why i said he primarly relies on his 3 point shooting, which is streaky at best, to get points. Im not saying he's a bad player, but i still dont think he's great either

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 05-25-09, 06:27 PM   #47
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: 67FB 472A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coke Dealer
dude, do you WATCH HIM? the ONLY time i ever see Rashard Lewis go into the paint is if he's backing down a smaller gaurd, he isn't a slasher at all...hence the reason why i said he primarly relies on his 3 point shooting, which is streaky at best, to get points. Im not saying he's a bad player, but i still dont think he's great either

okay...slasher = someone who slashes to the basket in hopes of getting the ball passed to him...ie...back door cutters...etc..

rashard lewis doesn't do that...he puts the ball on the groud...drives to the basket...and finishes...or kicks it back out....and as I SAID...he is shooting more 3's then usual...because that's what orlando what's him to do..they are a 3 point shooting team...that is why..it's not because that's primarily his game..it's because that's what he needs to do for them to be successful....now..hopefully i don't have to explain that again....and his 3 point shooting is streaky...most people who rely on shooting jumpers..are streaky....that's the way the game of basketball works..

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-09, 06:37 PM   #48
Cola
Pushin it....

where obviously not getting anywhere, so how bout we just end this.

Fuck Cleveland, GO MAGIC!!

Old 05-25-09, 06:42 PM   #49
Cola
Pushin it....

One more thing

Jett's a fag

Old 05-26-09, 10:00 AM   #50
LPMNDCTE
New Jack

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 15D3 63C9

Quote:
by the way...you are aware that rashard lewis and ray allen don't even play the same position...right?

This is one reason why I can't see why Lebron is compared to Kobe... Lebron is a Forward, but Kobe is a Guard...

It's interesting to see Lebron have to perform just about every position on his team... I mean cant Cleveland Guards step it up some...

The B.E.S.T. Crew

Old 05-26-09, 04:02 PM   #51
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPMNDCTE
This is one reason why I can't see why Lebron is compared to Kobe... Lebron is a Forward, but Kobe is a Guard...

It's interesting to see Lebron have to perform just about every position on his team... I mean cant Cleveland Guards step it up some...

yeah...i agree...they don't play the same position..they don't have similar styles of play...and imo....kobe is on a different level....yeah...bron is a freak of nature physically...but physically...kobe is past his prime...and in his prime..he isn't what lebron is physically...it's interesting to think about what lebron will do for points when he slows down...kobe has the kind of talent that makes him a legend...it's like comparing barry sanders or walter payton...to a jerome bettis...accept for even more extreme then that

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-09, 05:59 PM   #52
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
yeah...i agree...they don't play the same position..they don't have similar styles of play...and imo....kobe is on a different level....yeah...bron is a freak of nature physically...but physically...kobe is past his prime...and in his prime..he isn't what lebron is physically...it's interesting to think about what lebron will do for points when he slows down...kobe has the kind of talent that makes him a legend...it's like comparing barry sanders or walter payton...to a jerome bettis...accept for even more extreme then that

its odd you say Kobe

cuz im a die hard lakers fan. and i LOVE kobe, i mean...i'd have this dudes babies, hell i'd even switch places with that rape victim...but

Lebron's better...and i wasn't the first to admit it...but fuck Lebron James is like a hyrbrid of Jordan and Magic. Hes the best player in the game at the moment

Old 05-26-09, 10:19 PM   #53
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
its odd you say Kobe

cuz im a die hard lakers fan. and i LOVE kobe, i mean...i'd have this dudes babies, hell i'd even switch places with that rape victim...but

Lebron's better...and i wasn't the first to admit it...but fuck Lebron James is like a hyrbrid of Jordan and Magic. Hes the best player in the game at the moment

lebron is like a hybrid of lebron and magic that lacks the talent from both of them...I love lebron too....but he is much, much more athletic then magic or jordan...if he shared either of there athleticisms...he wouldn't be near as good as he is.

Old 05-26-09, 10:39 PM   #54
MurDaH187
Addicted

Text Record: 5-9
IP: B279 CB62

Lebron isno where near as good as kobe ya are all retarted for thinking it and even more stupid for even saying he got a mix of magic and jordan ya need to hang yaself.....
Old 05-26-09, 11:52 PM   #55
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
IP: 161A F505

Quote:
its odd you say Kobe

lmaoo

Word, just like I'd switch places with Christian Bale's momma.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-09, 11:59 PM   #56
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
its odd you say Kobe

oh....and i forgot...on the talent level...not physical ability..but talent...kobe is and has been by far the best player in the league since jordan...orlando has been giving lebron jump shots...the last time they gave kobe jump shots...he dropped over 80

Old 05-26-09, 11:59 PM   #57
MurDaH187
Addicted

Text Record: 5-9
IP: B279 CB62

I had predic the orlando in 5 games and nuggets in 6 games...

So far they both right on track....

Magic 3-1
Nuggets 2-2

So you know who's gonna win these next few games in my prediction....

Fuck lebraon and he's 40+ pts
Like I said before he don't have no fire power to back he's ass up......
Old 05-27-09, 12:29 AM   #58
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
oh....and i forgot...on the talent level...not physical ability..but talent...kobe is and has been by far the best player in the league since jordan...orlando has been giving lebron jump shots...the last time they gave kobe jump shots...he dropped over 80

first off, i have to man up and say Lewis came up huge. I was wrong. I mean, i still fully belivie that he isn't a great jump shooter, but...i mean, fuck...he slapped me in the face. lol. So...Lewis showed me up. rofl. I mean, fuck....dude came through huge.

But you saying that Lebron and Kobe are not equal is based on other teams defenses. Yet, if you switched those two and put them on the others teams...tell me Lebron woulnd't be Kobe in your eyes. Kobe's got a WAYYYY better team.

Old 05-27-09, 12:35 AM   #59
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: D842 4EBA

SKIP TO MY LOU!!! lol
Lewis & Alston killed it.

so did the rest of O.

but damn if Howard gets one more tech. lol
Old 05-27-09, 12:40 AM   #60
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
first off, i have to man up and say Lewis came up huge. I was wrong. I mean, i still fully belivie that he isn't a great jump shooter, but...i mean, fuck...he slapped me in the face. lol. So...Lewis showed me up. rofl. I mean, fuck....dude came through huge.

But you saying that Lebron and Kobe are not equal is based on other teams defenses. Yet, if you switched those two and put them on the others teams...tell me Lebron woulnd't be Kobe in your eyes. Kobe's got a WAYYYY better team.

i'm not talking about what their teams do...i'm talking about what they can do individually as players...lebron can outmuscle, out jump, out run everyone in the league..kobe can only do that to most players...but that's not even his game..he streak breaks people off...creates enough space and seperation out of a double team (enough space and seperation = about 2 feet) to pull up for the J....kobe is a 6'6 chris paul who can actually consistently...smoke a team with his jumper alone...not to mention his array of tricks that most people have never seen before to get defenders in the air...spin the other way...and take it to the basket...kobe is the most clever...tricky..smooth player in basketball...period..if he had lebron james athleticism and size...it wouldn't matter what team he was in...and that's the same for lebron..if lebron had kobes talent..talent that you only get through studying the greatest players of all time your whole entire life...and watching hours and hours of game film to see where people stopped you...and try and evolve so they can't stop you the same way twice.....if lebron james had that kind of talent..it wouldn't matter what team he was on..either.