RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-09, 07:02 PM   #46
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E4BA FD75

Lol^ harsh words, but I find truth in them.

I was devout when I was younger, no lie, but as I got older I found out more. I learned more. I don't knock religion but lately it's just an overflowing of knowledge I've been having.

I actually believe in a "higher-being" in someways, but I'm basically Agnostic to the fullest.
Old 10-28-09, 07:03 PM   #47
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F499 B9F8

To answer your first 2 questions. If you don't accept Jesus as your Savior, than no you won't go to Heaven. And no God is not heartless. Tell me, if you kept on your entire life saying that your dad is not your dad, saying that your mom is not your mom, how would they feel? Your entire life you ignored them and said that you don't love them. Would they hate you? No they wouldn't they would still love you with all their hearts. They're whole life they would try to help you find your way but you kept on ignoring them. When you die, they can't do anything about it anymore. Than you go to Hell. You're whole life they were trying to help you find your way and be closer to them. But because you didn't listen to them and just ignored them, you go to Hell. God loves you more than anyone can ever love you. But you have to accept him in your life for him to save you. But God does not send you to Hell. It's your choice to love him or ignore him. God loves you so much that he gave you free will for a reason.

thats great if your a good kind hearted person. You should go to church because it keeps you closer to him. No one ever said you had to say God Bless to someone when they sneeze. I never say it either, it doesn't say in the Bible you have to. God never makes you do anything.

The thing about Christianity is this. God loves you. We want you to know that. Think of it like this, will someone let you in their house if you simple ignore them your whole life? You can be the nicest person in the world. Donating money to the poor, helping an old woman walk across the street. Even donate a kidney or sacrifice your life to save someone else. But the thing is, you can do all of this for other people, but ignore the one guy that created you?

Yes we all sin in God's eyes. Not our way. We don't see sin in our way. We see sin the way God states it in the Bible. It says in the bible, "Anything you do you think is wrong is a sin." Why do something wrong when you know its wrong? You may not have a choice but its still wrong. A sin is a sin. Yes if you are a murderer and repent for your sins stating you want to change your ways, than yes God wills ave you. I'll tell you this, no sin is worse than another. A sin = sin. I can kill 1 person, you can lie 1 time. God will be disappointed in me and you. He will not love you more because you didnt kill. He will love the both of us the same no matter what. But the person that accepts him as his God and repents his ways, accepting Jesus into their life will be saved. THe difference is I love God and the other person doesn't. Who would he rather have in his house?

You can repent for anything you do as long as you truly mean it from your "heart." But you repent to Jesus. Not a priest, not a pastor. We can't tell if you truly mean it, only God can. No one can tell if i truly love God. I can fake it all the way to my death and go to Hell. But only GOd knows my heart and he knows your heart. Sure you can repent and not mean it. You won't be forgiven. We all are sinners from the moment we enter our mothers womb.

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-09, 07:05 PM   #48
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 7A2E D565

Most intelligent people are Agnostic, to doubt the possibility of anything is ignorant. To praise a fairy tale, it's just fucking retarded. I don't mind being blunt about it because it's no different from them knocking on my door with pamphlets telling me that I'm going the wrong direction in life and need to praise their God, fuck off.
Old 10-28-09, 07:07 PM   #49
Dabatos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
If you're a true fundamentalist you would know that a gay man won't be accepted into the kingdom of heaven.

Oh yeah, God didn't chose you to be a minister, you made the conscious decision to become one yourself. Quit being oblivious to reality.

Tell me Adam. Please point to me where in the Bible it says "YOU WILL NOT GO TO HeAVEN IF YOUR GAY" please point to me in that. All sinners wont' be accepted into heaven if they dont accept Jesus. Thats what it says in the Bible. But please point that out to me.

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-28-09, 07:07 PM   #50
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
My question is this, if I do come before God when I die, and never accepted him into my heart but never let the devil take my heart. Then what happens?

Is God such a heartless being that if Adam, or Rats, or I were to die today but we were stand up citizens he would condemn us to hell for not saying that he is my God?

I live my life according to the morals (and common believes) set forth by law, not by a bible, even if they do happen to be one in the same.

Will God reject me because I don't go to church? or don't say God bless you at every sneeze, but my heart is pure in almost every aspect of Grand Sin? (not saying mine is.)

The thing I dislike about Christianity most is that there is a belief that God will condemn a man who doesn't believe in him but is probably the most upstanding citizen in the world the same he would condemn a Mass Murderer.

That right there just doesn't sit right with me.
Sure we all sin in our own way, and "in God's eyes no sin is greater than other" but are you telling me if i accept Jesus if i'm a murderer i can repent, but If premarital sex is my worst sin and I die i can't repent? If i don't say Jesus is my God now?

Why can't he look at me when I'm standing before him and Judge me on how I lived on my own an never "denied" as if I believed wholeheartedly and live the exact same life.

first look at it this way, jesus is god wrapped in flesh,the bible says he is a jealous god,jesus was brutally beaten and killed for u to save you from your sin he purchesed you thru his blood..if you were in his shoes wouldnt you be pissed that people dont except you..but to answer your first queston yes he would condenm you, jesus said if your not with me your agianst me, and if you dont accept him as your savior and repent you will go to hell
your second question, i dont believe you will go to hell if you dont go to church,but it definatly feeds you and helps with spiritall attacks and church will give you understanding.
and to give you further understanding, if you break one commandment your are guilty of breaking them all and about the premarital sex and the murderer yes if you dont repent you will go to hell..thats just the way it is.but i see your point.jesus paid the price for everything.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 10-28-09 at 07:13 PM.
Old 10-28-09, 07:10 PM   #51
Dabatos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Most intelligent people are Agnostic, to doubt the possibility of anything is ignorant. To praise a fairy tale, it's just fucking retarded. I don't mind being blunt about it because it's no different from them knocking on my door with pamphlets telling me that I'm going the wrong direction in life and need to praise their God, fuck off.

Who would worship a Fairytale? Who said Jesus is a Fairytale? It never showed anything int he Bible of his life being so perfect. It never stated he had an amazing life. He had a horrible life and suffered greatly. But no he is not some made up fairytale. There's proof in History he existed. there's proof that he was hung on the Cross. There's proof that he made Christianity.

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-28-09, 07:13 PM   #52
Adam

1 Cor. 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
Old 10-28-09, 07:14 PM   #53
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
Who would worship a Fairytale? Who said Jesus is a Fairytale? It never showed anything int he Bible of his life being so perfect. It never stated he had an amazing life. He had a horrible life and suffered greatly. But no he is not some made up fairytale. There's proof in History he existed. there's proof that he was hung on the Cross. There's proof that he made Christianity.

Talking snakes

An ark carrying 2 of each animal

This is getting old dude, wake up.
Old 10-28-09, 07:16 PM   #54
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: E4BA FD75

Debatos, first let me say respect for answering my questions thoroughly and adult-like.
Thanks.

The only thing that confuses me is that Jesus/God has the power to help you after you're dead. Why condemn someone to an eternal fire in any case? If God has undying love for any of his people then why condemn them at all! Help them repent after death. It's his judgment right? Then why allow anyone to go astray? Sure some of them will by every means not accept him. That would be the only decision I think should result in hell.

One of the foundations of Jesus' teachings is Treat Others Like You'd Like To Be Treated, if you live in ignorance and ignore God you're whole life but you still treat others the way God wanted you to treat them. Why does that constitute hell?
Why is it that one thing that determines this? That's what confuses me.

The rest of your post I understand, sinning and repent.
Sinning is universal, you'll sin no matter what, I meant we all sin in our own ways. Like some people steal some don't but they lie. I just can't find God to be such a choosy person to the people he loves. It's almost as if he loves us all but the only ones he decides to give eternity is those who love him back. That is definitely not Unconditional love.

I'd like to believe God would accept them all. Forgive them at the gates some might say. Maybe that's idealistic to believe that God is that Forgiving.

Not saying one should not accept God and hope that he'll forgive your Killing spree when you get to heaven, morals still play an issue but, you know.
Old 10-28-09, 07:17 PM   #55
Dabatos

You forgot to include cor 6:11 which was actually right after the verse you created. Paul who wrote corithians is trying to state that anyone who does this will not go to Heaven. Not JUST HOMO's alone. Everyone who covet's anyone who does any sin period will not enter the Heaven. Did he just say homo's alone? NOPE

1 cor 6:11" Some of you were once like that. But you were made cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God"

It says that right after the verse you stated. that verse you posted means if you sin, you will not enter heaven unless, "you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."

www.FG-Servers.com

Old 10-28-09, 07:19 PM   #56
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Kidd (LM)
^Why though? No homo but what is so sinful about being Gay?

Those judgments are what kill Christianity for me. Why does Q being gay mean he wouldn't make it into heaven if he still accepts God into his heart?

cuz the bible says its wrong and if you know your doing something wroing its a sin....im not saying he wont make it into heaven,as long as he repents and means it and trys to turn from his sins accepts jesus and gets babtized he should be good

Old 10-28-09, 07:20 PM   #57
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 19D7 9C0F

Quote:
You forgot to include cor 6:11 which was actually right after the verse you created. Paul who wrote corithians is trying to state that anyone who does this will not go to Heaven. Not JUST HOMO's alone. Everyone who covet's anyone who does any sin period will not enter the Heaven. Did he just say homo's alone? NOPE

1 cor 6:11" Some of you were once like that. But you were made cleansed; you were made holy; you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God"

It says that right after the verse you stated. that verse you posted means if you sin, you will not enter heaven unless, "you were made right with God by calling on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."

Love it man

Love it!

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-09, 07:20 PM   #58
_Talksic_
Addicted

Quote:

i might have read it wrong but jesus was perfect..

Old 10-28-09, 07:21 PM   #59
Adam

Quote:

You're missing a key word. Were... Q is and always will be.
Old 10-28-09, 07:23 PM   #60
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 19D7 9C0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
cuz the bible says its wrong and if you know your doing something wroing its a sin....im not saying he wont make it into heaven,as long as he repents and means it and trys to turn from his sins accepts jesus and gets babtized he should be good

have you turned a blind eye in IGNORANCE and hypocrisy to what I have been saying here?

I have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior...God called me from a young age to serve him...

I confessed, and continually do so, my sins to God...whose son makes me righteous through the blood he shed for me...

Now...I have professed that many times over...

Have you accepted Jesus in the pardoning of your sins? THat's the question.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote