RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-03, 03:13 AM   #46
rell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 143E 1972

how ignorant are you? well, some of you. if there are hoods in america, why shouldn't there be in england? they're still human. they still hold opinions, they still have ideas. they aren't just mindless, brainwashed, private school stockport louts who can't pronounce their t's. i take it you're not very culutured...
and to conquer was their goal
so he built his great empire
and he slaughtered his own kind
he died a confused man
killed himself in his own mind

we're only gonna die for our own arrogance
that's why we might as well take our time
Old 06-21-03, 06:27 AM   #47
THE_COMEDIAN

Text Record: 0-1
IP: B20F 67F7

i'm from newcastle in the north of england, anyone who thinks the uk is tame wants to come and stay at London, Glasgow, or Newcastle and see if they can last the night on the streets coz i guarantee you would be shocked.................you lot never seen LOCK STOCK or SNATCH or played the GETAWAY??? you think they made all that shit up??
Old 06-21-03, 08:15 AM   #48
varentao

IP: D342 2A1B

Quote:
Originally posted by COMPLEX_MANTHRAX
i'm from newcastle in the north of england, anyone who thinks the uk is tame wants to come and stay at London, Glasgow, or Newcastle and see if they can last the night on the streets coz i guarantee you would be shocked.................you lot never seen LOCK STOCK or SNATCH or played the GETAWAY??? you think they made all that shit up??

Er, both those were a SURREAL look at British 'gangsterism', Mr Kray *rolls eyes*.

(well actually, mainly East End)..

Nothing to really go on other than the odd reference here and there.
Old 06-21-03, 08:41 AM   #49
Lokinator
peace

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 4577 CD9A

Bethnell Green is a Good Place ta Stay...
They Have Many Facilities...
n Home Of the Krays...
Old 06-21-03, 09:02 AM   #50
WOOSHY

IP: AC2A D742

^ lol
Old 06-21-03, 09:19 AM   #51
THE_COMEDIAN

IP: 6387 1717

yeah right, what the films THE KRAYS, SCUM, ID, they show they world what england is REALLY like, my mates parole officer is from the states, he's black and he used to be in a gang in NY and he says of course that america is worse than britain due to the guns, but he also says, that over here is very dodgy, he thinks people over here are more likely to screw you over and rob you or sum shit, its getting worse over here all the time, there were 5 murders in my town last year and its only about two square mile big... i hate this shit
Old 06-21-03, 06:49 PM   #52
AlcaTrakz
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: B4AC 694E

i just.... would not be afraid to walk down your block man...sorry
Old 06-21-03, 06:50 PM   #53
AlcaTrakz
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: B4AC 694E

and WHY is reppin murders and gangsta blocks so fucking popular?..it doesnt make you cool...when u live in a really fucking shitty hole in the wall u try and GET the FUCK out....

u dont go around sayin how COOL it is that u live where u can get took out every fckin day..

damn
Old 06-21-03, 07:15 PM   #54
Sureal
-Real Time-

IP: FDD6 AE15

yea i dunn think i'd be scaed , cuz im white, i could just put on some PIMPIN blue jeans , shave my head, and id fit right in...
or i could just not... ad wow ... in england you might get jakked?
fuck man , you could get fuckin robbed by an eskimo... whats the big deal, everywhere got they hoods. . . so just shut the fuck up...
man... you a noobie to rb man, got much to learn.. noone cares where you from, its how you write... thats all that matters..

so complex... below pic is for you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg crying.jpg (13.7 KB, 44 views)
Old 06-21-03, 09:50 PM   #55
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 2DF8 44D6

lmao^^^^
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-03, 09:57 PM   #56
C-Section

IP: 872B E5DF

Quote:
Originally posted by DjX
i just.... would not be afraid to walk down your block man...sorry

i have to agree,
Old 06-21-03, 10:14 PM   #57
varentao

This loosely reminds of something. Something that i knew one day i'd be using as an example to make a point.

There was this kid who came down south to live with his uncle for 6 months. He would always go on about how where he came from was so tough. about how people get killed, robbed, raped...vandalism is rife, terror is in the air...really go on about all the time. How he and his 'crew' were 'known' there and he had a rep himself...

The people who he used to hang 'hang around' with got fed up after a while. And started going on about "You're an little cuntish prick who probably lived in a slightly run down area but relatively crime free.."..."i'd walk down your area anyday...".

So anyway, they took the piss out of him from that day on. He tried to come back, but just gave up in the end. So the time came for him to go back. They asked whether they could come up with him. They needed to do some shopping in the central area of the city which he lived...he said "sure...why not.."..

So they got up there. It was around 6pm. Sun had virtually gone down, street lights were beginning to come on. As soon as they approached the second road of his 'area', a guy came from behind a wall. Pulled out a knife, and relinquished them of their money. Cutting one of them on the cheek for having the nerve to say no first time round. He led them to his home, them being shaken up and whatnot. But they still had their doubts. Till they got further up the road. Where they saw this man getting his head kicked in. The men then turned around, and began laying into them! One of the men though, recognised the kid (you know, the boasting one) and said "oh look, it's that dick head from around the block.." then carried on the beating...

You see, the kid was seen as a joke up there. No one really liked him. Everyone though of him as a flake, a dud, an idiot. A 'wannabe.

But he did indeed, live in a very fucked up area...and most of what he said was actually true. He was just so out of touch, that it seemed like he was just an eejit telling over-exaggerated stories...

The kid was the cousin of a rasta blud of mine. Note, no one touched him in any serious way. Pushed him around a bit, verbally tore into him...

er, yeah. You'll find the point to this story *points* there, there and..er..yep, there....

Last edited by varentao : 06-21-03 at 10:20 PM.
Old 06-22-03, 08:55 AM   #58
THE_COMEDIAN

IP: 6387 1717

so you are saying you believe me but also believe i am "just so out of touch"

this is the last thing i am saying this on this page,,,, I WAS NOT BOASTING ABOUT BEING ARRESTED FOR MURDER, I WAS QUESTIONED THATS ALL< AND IF ANYTHING THE STORY WAS MEANT TO SHOW HOW UNLUCKY I WAS NOT HOW 'COOL' OR 'GANGSTAH' I AM, COZ I KNOW I'M NOT A GANGSTAH I JUST LIVE HOW EVERY PERSON I KNOW LIVES, NORMAL FOR WHERE I AM...........
Old 06-22-03, 10:29 PM   #59
varentao

Quote:
Originally posted by COMPLEX_MANTHRAX
so you are saying you believe me but also believe i am "just so out of touch"

No. Well not exactly. Just that it is possible..amongst other things...
Old 06-23-03, 08:39 AM   #60
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 80CF 5214

Complex... You Are Still Gay...
Send a message via MSN to inspire Send a message via Yahoo to inspire   Reply With Quote