RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-03, 09:33 AM   #1
blackmoon
New to RB

IP:

when dirt was held down by the man, no one from the wu camp came to see him nor did they call. when he was released, Dame, his mother, manager, & few family members were the only ones there to greet him, no wu. what's really fucked up, the rza is his cousin. i feel sorry for the god. wu hurt his heart & gave him no choice but to leave.

wu is never dead. they r making another album, and dirt is going to be on some traks. ( i obtained this knowledge from vh1-insde/out, drit's release)

to cats saying dirt is gay. gain some knowledge & inner peace.
ignorance & negativity is a waste of energy.

peace & blessings
Brownsun

www.underlinedmagazine.com

chi-town

Last edited by blackmoon : 09-13-03 at 10:14 AM.
Old 09-13-03, 12:39 PM   #2
Bazzy

IP:

I think The Wu-Tang were always boring......
Old 09-16-03, 06:49 AM   #3
Otherwordz
Banned: Compromised Account

IP:

I have though ODB was wack from the beginning...not because it's personal or anything...but I never liked his style...he don't even rhyme half the time...he stays sayin' stupid shit that don't make since...at least if you gonna talk about stupid shit make it sound good like Ghostface doez...I mean if ODB got some flow then he'd be aiiight...but how you gonna be a rapper when you ain't rappin'...you gotta rhyme to rap...cause that's what rap is...it's a form of rhyming poetry...and ODB just says random stupidity...hopefully now that he joined ROC he might get some Just Blaze or Kanye West production...not as good as the old RZA was but it's still better than Neptune'z bullshit...
Send a message via AIM to Otherwordz Send a message via Yahoo to Otherwordz   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-03, 10:29 AM   #4
MR. LEGEND

IP:

Yeah, odb said nobody was with him when he was in the clinks. THAT'S BECAUSE THEY WAS ON TOUR SINGING HIS SONGS TELLIN US "DON'T FORGET OL' DIRTY" & IT'S GONNA BE ON WHEN DIRT GET OUT". The rza went to see him, and he still went as far as to say FUCK WU-TANG.

The ROC never gave a shit about him, Dame saw opportunity and went for it.

Inspectah deck even said it, "They don't even care about his image or where he come from, they got a corny ass show, somethin like 'parole with ol' dirty. Ain't nobody there to say don't do that man it's bad for our image"

It's obvious Dirty is going for the money, and that always corrupts
Old 09-17-03, 07:45 PM   #5
Syntax Mastery
Fucking Genius

IP:

times change, so do people.... as well as styles.

allow them to grow as artists... they're not gonna cater to your needs as a consumer/listener... they gonna do what they feel, just like you do.

realize
Old 09-17-03, 08:29 PM   #6
~JacK ThA RippA~

IP:

Wu-tang will never die!
Old 09-18-03, 02:15 PM   #7
MR. LEGEND

IP:

Alot of artists mature and get serious about what they do as they grow. These cat's followed the Party trend, tryin to get everybody to dance. We never gave a shit about dancin' I remember some of their coldest beats you'd look stupid tryin to dance to it. I don't care, If I ever get in the biz I ain't changin nothin too much. Cause there is a risk you can lose half of your fan base. ASK COMMON
Old 09-21-03, 01:12 AM   #8
Tundah

IP:

wu tang is the baddest mutha fuckas ever....................period
they can still come back but they gotta do what worked for them in the begining
Old 09-22-03, 10:19 AM   #9
Trah Siph
Masquarading 4 U

IP:

wu-tang are dying, they should go back to bein grimy, ain't been grimy for years, whoever said they've not gone party, look at pinkie ring, partyu tune, nothin more nothin less