RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-04, 11:33 PM   #46
Edicius
Eddy.

IP: 77D5 6AAD

= ( Makes u think about shit.
Old 01-22-04, 11:36 PM   #47
EyI-SyTeZ
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 93F1 33ED

My crew down here is 3-Ride, we 21 members deep. Most of my homies in it are Folks but we got some Crips and Bloods down too. Let's you know how close we are.
Old 01-23-04, 01:49 AM   #48
saltheking
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 6A57 D029

gangs are ignorant as fuck...
stupid muh'fuckas...down ass vatos, but dumb foos...
see when it all you know...
its all u will know...
fuck a stastistic...do a crime and do time...
...the streets aint shit...
no shit you'll regret it...
but thats the price...its all about perspective...
cars money and hoes=the american dream for those in poverty...
slanging and banging...cuts supreme with hydros, a fine ass hiena, and a drug habit and cash on the side...
easy then...but the problem is that it catches up with you...
your either smart and live to regret it
or smart and dont do it...
~1~

hey you!
your worthless like pre-owned autos...
hahaha

PNEUMATIC...
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/saltheking.htm
Send a message via AIM to saltheking   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 03:20 AM   #49
Emotion
Middle Weight

Text Record: 19-8
IP: 4013 53EF

Eumundi Boys-Hola

4562CRU Hola j/k

Gangs are stupid but those r some crew ive been in..lol

Whats the point of living?

The voices in my head Feat. Rule

Unlikely Alias

More Comming soon!
Old 01-23-04, 06:37 AM   #50
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: BE33 4EB8

lol.. If you're all cool with these guys.. Why don't you just ask them to help you out? And return the favor sometime later.. Don't join.. =P

ANNND

Fucka hoe.. You can always get another one.
Send a message via MSN to inspire Send a message via Yahoo to inspire   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 08:54 AM   #51
Penskills
Banned: Spamming

IP: C1DA C961

..I was in a debate team once...
Send a message via ICQ to Penskills Send a message via AIM to Penskills   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 10:59 AM   #52
Antonio Banderas
Free Agent

IP: 1E3A 659B

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutWrite
Nope, Im Tottaly Against Gangs

I Havent always Said That, But There stupid
Y Kill A Man Over A color, If You Say its About Brotherhood, Trust and Respect

Ur Making Excuses,

GANGS ARE NOT COOL

What he said....Gangs are foreal--- Dont join a gang...

The Comeback

||Sonny Barz! - The Middle Weight 1-2 Punchline Champion||SickHead.||Fly-E||Antonio Banderas|

Mystic (Traitor)
Old 01-23-04, 11:03 AM   #53
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

Text Record: 18-3
IP: E428 50FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.STR~E~TZ
Anyone here in a crew? not a interenet crew or watever, a real gang. yall probably not but still it would be interesting to know, and if ya got any stories bout how you got jumped in, then fuckin share. Or do ya know any gangstas or got any problems with a crew?

I'm not in a crew right now, but I am thinkin of joining 187(dont think yall know bout them). Im thinkin bout joinin 187 couse im cool with them, but also cause im gonna get my ass jumped by another gang called 18th street (mostly hispanic) but my girl is best freinds with MS13(la mara salvatrucha) and theyre enemies with 187. so it goes kinda like, me+187=me/safe but me+187+MS13=break up with my girl. i dont know wat to do...do yall got any advice? i dont know wether to join and be straight and not get my ass jumped, or get my ass jumped and stay with my girl.

^^ yo son ms13 smoken alot of my blood homies in cali yo they crazy cold hearted fuckers ..i'm cool wit some but ya i know about em down here ms13 don't really roam they got a younger wannabe click called BSC=Brown South Cholos sometin close to ms but not as crazy and they don't smoke no1 i been a blood since i was 11 years old so i still bang wit em when we need 2 but it's not like we fuckin smokin crabs no more like the old g's used to we just chill and kick it back but if nething pops off down here in houston which rarely happens we go but not really....i use to be real deep in that shit when i lived in new york but not no more ...just has no point half the bloods i knew either smoked or in jail but it's life ....hollaz
Send a message via AIM to Yu Bin SunD   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 11:52 AM   #54
Happy Thoughts

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 7387 A528

I dont understand gangs or their purpose. I never did!
Old 01-23-04, 02:40 PM   #55
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

A Gang Is LIke a Family...It's Wierd Ur Willin To Kill Or Nething For This Family And If U Real You Also Willin To Die For Your Family...I Joined When I Was A Pre Teen So If I Had The Choice Now I Wouldn't But It's Sometin I'm Not Leavin Cause I Was Little When I Made The Decision But I Got To Face The Consequences...But I Really Don't Worry About It Cuz Bangin Has Been Dyin Out Since LIke 97 ...And Here In Houston No1 Really Wants To Fight And When They Disrespect Us They Quickly Apoligize When They See The Guns Out .. But A Gang To Me Is Pretty Stupid But It Was a Choice I Had Picked
Old 01-23-04, 03:08 PM   #56
NUG

IP: CC64 0500

why join a gang? aint you got friends? if you got trouble ask a few friends to help you out if its that bad, yull earn more respect being a person that doesnt need to do the easiest thing by joining a gang to make a name for ya self.

when you die yull be remembered as a pussy that joined a gang to not get beat up.
choose the right thing, and yull be remembered as a respected guy,

to be honest if you like that girl and you choose to finish with her so you dont get slapped by some geeks, then your simply a bitch.

simple.
Old 01-23-04, 03:13 PM   #57
Tsar Casm
Over Weight

IP: C1DA C961

hhmm..I was going to joke the subject..but i'm not in the mood..so here it goes..I've known some Bloods(Damu Ridaz) that I was close with..The one that got me to know them got locked up..so I don't see them..the area is mostly Crip run..I'm down with most Crips..my best friends are..but me..i bounce around..I also know some Latin Queens..not Kings though..

Soft Focus
Suicide Inc.
RhymeVantage
Def.Ill
Ghost-Writers

Retarded people's heads are to big..I'll be back with something just as funny as watching the Special Olympics..don't worry..
Send a message via AIM to Tsar Casm   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 03:20 PM   #58
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

Queens?? Lol Hmm I Know Kings Girls Called Like Dat But They Go By Another Name If They Get CLicked In ...Never Heard Of The Latin Queens Wow

Yo Nug I Was Young Son And I'm A Man Nuff To Face The Consequences For Wat I Did..And Not Goin To Be A Pussy And Just Leave That's Worse Than Backstabbin Some1 But I Guess Ya Don't Understand
Old 01-23-04, 03:20 PM   #59
8-off

IP: 3B6A D8F3

just some of my thoughts:

vice lords? niggas still claim that?

i seen one folk in my entire life

theres alot of liars in this thread

damus run this whole east coast shit

bloods barely beef with crips anymore like that over here...even though i seen only like two or three in my entire life and they wasnt even flaggin

and being cool with a gang is differnt than being in one for example: if you get in beef with somebody in your best friends crew, you are the one supposed to be getting jumped for the fact that he's in the crew and you arent and thats like a family

but im not in a gang, you have to go to meetings and shit, i'd rather get a job
Old 01-23-04, 03:26 PM   #60
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

I used to know a few people in this gang called "Peacemakers". Stupid name, cuz they were against everyone except Crips I believe. They died out eventually because they were just an extension of the Crips so everyone went there, except for a few people who left. But gangs are dumb, You will eventually have something happen to you, either one side attacks or the other side does or it's Your side. I've seen it happen alot. None of my close friends are in a gang. Some people I know have their own Neighborhood clicks and shit, but they fight on some territorial bullshit, no gunshots fired and nobody's seriously hurt. Im close with a few people in this one click called MPC, and when they have some football games with rival clicks (I don't know how they get it organized, but they do) I play with them. But those clicks are mostly retarted, and If You stare at one of them, they won't do anything back unless they are rolling deep. Courage comes in Crowds is something I hear alot.