RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-05, 03:35 PM   #1
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
OMG Y'all clowning.............. bwahah lol.

???????????

i was being serious
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-05, 03:38 PM   #2
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

that IS a possibility
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-05, 03:43 PM   #3
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

FRAUD...I added you...but get at me on PM please...jus wanna know if u have any aliases...wanna peep ur shyt

uppin for 1 last spot to be filled
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-05, 03:49 PM   #4
The Frowny Guy
New to RV

IP:

koo...
i'll be in dis shit, when do it sturt?
Old 11-14-05, 03:54 PM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

LMAO that's fuckin HILLARIOUSS!! LMAO Fraud won, lol w/like 63 posts.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-05, 03:56 PM   #6
ConPsy
Light Weight

IP:

readin apexx sig did i understand right...did that Q rig some tourny?
Old 11-14-05, 03:58 PM   #7
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdusit
readin apexx sig did i understand right...did that Q rig some tourny?

No...the person who deserved it won...

moving on to Season 2.

uppin for 1 more spot

shizzz hot!
Old 11-14-05, 03:59 PM   #8
ConPsy
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
No...the person who deserved it won...

moving on to Season 2.

uppin for 1 more spot

shizzz hot!

so there sig is the winner admitting you rigged it so he could win?
Old 11-14-05, 04:03 PM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:

Yes. You're very good at this game.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-05, 04:05 PM   #10
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:

THatNIgga never dropped an audio in his life...He's now recording and making songs all because of Rv Rap Idol...his flow isn't terrible like some people who've been recording for longer than he has...I'm strong in my conviction that he deserved it...he had no bearing on my decision or any say in the outcome of this tourney...After being harassed and browbeat by certain people I won't mention by name, he said what he felt...Those prizes were sent with MY MONEY.PERIOD.

Niggas turn to bitch..REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL QUICK when they feel wronged? right?

'Cept...I find it quite ironic that NONE OF THESE PEOPLE on this "REVOKE THE PRIZE" campaign (which will never happen) didn't have the BALLS to stand up when I was being "wronged" by Dooms and his bullshit (BORING) tourney that no one wants to drop for anymore. Now...here's the deal...Everyone who signed up for season 2 saw the results of Season 1...Yet, they still wanna sign up? WHY? cuz they understand where I'm coming from...

example...LIMITED EDITION actually applauded my move, as well as Kool COLBY...so, what's the explanation to that? I have them brain washed?

FUCK THAT...and fuck those people who have nothing else to do but bad mouth My tourney...they can go fuck themselves cuz Imma do me and I've moved on...In fact, once this last spot is filled, SEASON 2 WILL BEGIN.

NUFF SAID.
Old 11-14-05, 04:26 PM   #11
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Niggas turn to bitch..REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL QUICK when they feel wronged? right?

Speak for your self. I wasn't wronged at all and I'm still involved with this. Why? Because I actually give a shit. What happened to EVERYBODY in this tourney is all around fucked up, and you know it

Quote:
'Cept...I find it quite ironic that NONE OF THESE PEOPLE on this "REVOKE THE PRIZE" campaign (which will never happen) didn't have the BALLS to stand up when I was being "wronged" by Dooms and his bullshit (BORING) tourney that no one wants to drop for anymore. Now...here's the deal...Everyone who signed up for season 2 saw the results of Season 1...Yet, they still wanna sign up? WHY? cuz they understand where I'm coming from...

There you go making up events again. First of all, no one's saying to revoke the prize. If they are, how about you go quote it, so I can spit in your face when you come back with nothing to back you up as always. Second, the RG is so "boring" but you said Tha Q.: OMG I can't WAIT for this. I'm gonna give this everything I have." so wtf are you talking about? You say shit just for the effect, even though you know it's not true.

PS, how many people from "season 1" which was never called "Season" anything till you jacked the idea off the RG, signed up for the second one?? How many of them are complete newbies, lol. They're not aware of what you did, but now they are, thanks to THE WINNER OF THE TOURNEY SPILLING THE BEANS THAT YOU FIXED IT!! That's called a "smoking Gun". Welcome to reality.

And that's really all there is to it. You're lying as always and the only people who believe it AS ALWAYS are young teenaged boys, who you IM online and make up some bullshit sob story why they should feel sorry for you. What a coincidence! YOU LOVE YOUNG TEENAGE BOYS!! As a matter fact, you've even made an agreement to a date to come meet some of the dudes on here LIVE. MINORS!! DUDES son!! All a coincidence right? Right. See you in Feburary.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-14-05, 04:20 PM   #12
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

Quote:
readin gaypexx sig did i understand right...did that Q rig some tourny?

no you understood wrong, apexxes sig says what me and q have been saying the WHOLE time, I have the mic i deserve the mic and aint shyt u people can say thats gonna make that different, exactly where in it does it say the tourney was rigged??? what gaypexx and poindexter are lookin at is when i sed, hypothetically if the tourney was fixed, what does it matter bcuz im gonna put the prize to good use and IKE already has a mic

and Apexx i responded 2 ur call out u fucker so stop procrastinating and set it the fuck up
anyone else got a problem wit me and q fuck yall 2

bitches
Old 11-14-05, 04:26 PM   #13
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNigga
no you understood wrong, apexxes sig says what me and q have been saying the WHOLE time, I have the mic i deserve the mic and aint shyt u people can say thats gonna make that different, exactly where in it does it say the tourney was rigged??? what gaypexx and poindexter are lookin at is when i sed, hypothetically if the tourney was fixed, what does it matter bcuz im gonna put the prize to good use and IKE already has a mic

and Apexx i responded 2 ur call out u fucker so stop procrastinating and set it the fuck up

bitches

lmfao @ you and Q. WTF, Yall are lovers now?
and lmfao @ gaypexx.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-05, 04:33 PM   #14
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatNigga

bitches

aaahh okay ass dumpling, now you're talking AHAHAHAHAHA, this is gonna be great. Now before I go check it, you wouldn't be a bitch ass anus slave and changed the rules up now would you?

BTW, who the fuck is 30 here? Strobe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumb Nigga
point out to me where i said it was fixed u fuckin dumbass point it the fuck out, cuz u actin like a real fucking dumbass right now a real fucking dumbass, doesent matter what i think or what u think, all i know is i got a new mic and ima use it so yea fuck you

BITCH READ THE LAST SENTENCE!!!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-14-05, 04:37 PM   #15
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
aaahh okay ass dumpling, now you're talking AHAHAHAHAHA, this is gonna be great. Now before I go check it, you wouldn't be a bitch ass anus slave and changed the rules up now would you?

BTW, who the fuck is 30 here? Strobe?

BITCH READ THE LAST SENTENCE!!!

now what were the rules again? enlighten me