RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-06, 01:27 AM   #1
Magic5

IP:

Yeah, efecx you're making yourself look like a total idiot. But yo, Hopesfall, you're a Christian and shit?
Old 01-04-06, 05:20 AM   #2
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP:

just have...faith...thats...all..i..can..say

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 01-04-06, 03:03 PM   #3
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP:

Did i say i take everything literally in the bible? you're stupid as hell, seriously, just now reading what you say, you're trying to make a deep point and sound like you know what you're talking about but it comes out stupid and makes you look like a retard. Just shut up.

Merciless Cult.
Send a message via AIM to Incineratedrose   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-06, 12:53 AM   #5
Magic5

IP:

And LMFAO @ believing that Jesus is God's son isn't the second most important point in Christianity. One being that God exists, as the Bible says if you deny His existence you're going to hell. But wow, you really have NO IDEA what you're fucking talking about. Same with the illegal immigrants. Same with pretty much anything that requires any sort of thought process.
Old 01-05-06, 05:08 PM   #7
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
please please please show me this list of top 10 most important thingz to be a catholic or sum shit cause yous are jus taklin bullshit yous are just choosin wats most important for the sake of the arguement

Either you are just a COMPLETE dumbass, or you haven't read the Bible (which also leads back to you being a dumbass because you say you're a Christian). If you've read the Bible at all you'd notice that it's split into 2 sections; the Old Testament and the New Testament. Guess what the second part is about? Jesus. But, of course, the Bible was just split up like that for no fucking reason at all. Are you fucking retarded? If you don't believe that Jesus is God's son then you aren't a fucking Christian. That's fine, and there's nothing wrong with not being a Christian, but quit acting like you know what you're talking about. You are just.. stupid as fuck.

Quote:
oh and where did i say i never beleived in god...................

Where did I say that you didn't believe in God? Quit manipulating my posts you fucking retard. I said that believing Jesus is God's son, and believing that he came down to save us or whatever the fuck, is the second biggest part of Christianity. That being next to believing that God exists. I NEVER said you didn't believe in God you fucking faggot.

Quote:
n i hav no idea wat im tlkain bout lmfao u the 1 that just bleeives everythin your told like u bleeive that america never went to iraq for oil lmfao ye man they really went for the goodness of the iraqi people lmfao stfu n u never know wtf u tlakin bout apexx owned the fuck outta u in the aids thread n all u cud come bk wit was i just bleieve wat i believe

I don't believe everything I'm told. It'd require you to know me in person to make that kind of assumption. The only fucking things you know about me, in terms of my viewpoints on certain topics, is the ones that I engage in debates in. You're just making shit up to try and discredit my arguement, but, once again, you're failing completely because you're just fucking stupid.

And LMFAO @ you bringing the Iraqi war into this thread. It's not like that's irrevelant or anything. And no, Apexx didn't "own" me in the AIDs thread. APEXX DIDN'T BRING ANYTHING TO THE FUCKING TABLE. All he did was type shit out and claim it was facts. I could say "Well, cu cullian, you're country has about 13.315346% increase in deaths of children during childbirth, due to the slight drops of cyanide put onto the needle. While your government officials state that this will help children develop, it's quite obvious they're using it as a form of population control." ANYBODY CAN MAKE SHIT UP OFF THE TOP OF THEIR HEAD, YOU FUCKING IDIOT. Apexx didn't even come CLOSE to owning me.

But please, try to stay on topic. Lmao. You're a fucking queer, dude.
Old 01-05-06, 01:22 PM   #8
Germ
in your system

IP:

i think he understands he's gotta stfu up now, lmlo

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-06, 06:06 PM   #9
Po It.
Fuck White Folks

IP:

If God is as the bible says, Omnicient and knows all...(future, past & present)...he must know every move before we make it, he must have known before we were even born. So would you really call that free will? I mean if he knew i was goin to go out today (jan. 5th, 2006) and drink a forty, before i was even born...how do i avoid that...? Flip it, say i decided not to drink that forty and instead go for a drive, he knew i was gonna do that too...therefore, this knowledge expells our free will...and makes the bible contradict itself, therefore voiding all of it. If one part is false, then the whole thing is. We're Fucked.
Old 01-05-06, 06:09 PM   #10
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP:

Yes, you could say he is omnicient, thus he knows what you are going to do. And its your choice you idiot.

walking outside, is your choice.
smoking weed, or deciding to let the blunt pass you, is your choice.

Just because god knows you well enough to know what your decision is going to be, doesnt mean its not your decision.

Merciless Cult.
Old 01-05-06, 06:14 PM   #11
Po It.
Fuck White Folks

IP:

Fuckin think harder...Its like this...say I take a can of soda...if i drop it out of my hand...i KNOW (100%) that if will fall, due to gravity...Just as GOD KNOWS (100%) wat you will do...no matter wat decision you made...God knew before you made it, which one youd pick...HE KNEW. (100%)...there is no avoiding it...no matter which one you choose. HE ALREADY KNEW.
Old 01-05-06, 06:41 PM   #12
Incineratedrose
To The Ground...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po It.
Fuckin think harder...Its like this...say I take a can of soda...if i drop it out of my hand...i KNOW (100%) that if will fall, due to gravity...Just as GOD KNOWS (100%) wat you will do...no matter wat decision you made...God knew before you made it, which one youd pick...HE KNEW. (100%)...there is no avoiding it...no matter which one you choose. HE ALREADY KNEW.

But its still your decision, he knows what you're going to choose, yes, but hes not making you choose one or the other.

Merciless Cult.
Old 01-16-06, 12:40 PM   #13
distilled
hullabaloser

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po It.

Fucking word.

Thats why i dont believe all this 'all knowing bullshit'

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-06, 06:23 PM   #14
L.E
L.E

IP:

I'm not even gonna get started with this thread...
Old 01-06-06, 06:19 PM   #15
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
I'm not even gonna get started with this thread...

Why.. are you a wussy or something?