RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-06, 10:51 PM   #46
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

...come on u know u aint liked me since that tourney u were "runnin"
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-06, 02:02 AM   #47
mind_immortal
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

you went to full sail.. so did i but i got kicked out.... fuck big business and brainwashing slave traders... so whats a deal with arista ...just handle your own shit... do your own business ..then you cant get fuct....and right on ...apexx... anybody who got a problem is these weak ass faggot ass haters and wannabes... so for all of you fuckin fake ass bitches.........and you know who you are ...here is a call to arms ...bitches ....spit shit .... or go suck dick somewhere else.... i am what a coupla months old in this site ...have you ever seen a text from me ... ever... no ...and you never will .... i have a fuckin microphone and cool edit .. fuck you bitches ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ripperz -And- WriterZ

Old 04-11-06, 02:08 AM   #48
mind_immortal
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

another thing ... i dont sit in here all fuckin day long whining about this shit ..and whining about that shit ... maybe you should get the fuck outta this site ...and focus on writing ...and rapping instead of what other mother fuckers are doing in a fuckin RAP forum... for all you that talk about RAP you dont seem to do a whole lot of rappin...go fuckin figure....punk bitches... i will make you my gimp.... fuckin herbs.....

Ripperz -And- WriterZ

Old 04-11-06, 02:10 AM   #49
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

IP: 5651 7A36

ok ..............good job
Old 04-11-06, 02:50 AM   #50
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
IP: 390D 4880

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_immortal
another thing ... i dont sit in here all fuckin day long whining about this shit ..and whining about that shit ... maybe you should get the fuck outta this site ...and focus on writing ...and rapping instead of what other mother fuckers are doing in a fuckin RAP forum... for all you that talk about RAP you dont seem to do a whole lot of rappin...go fuckin figure....punk bitches... i will make you my gimp.... fuckin herbs.....

Your awesome

Hi-Five Bro!

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-06, 03:19 AM   #51
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 8ECF 3AED

I knew it was too good to be true. I just knew it.
Old 04-11-06, 04:08 AM   #52
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
like the Q likes to say "BINGO"

...just what i've been saying all along so the point of this thread is????

The point of this thread is, if you're someone who does this as a phase, make room for someone who does it more seriously.

Does Q spend a lot of time here? yup. Does he also drop A SHITLOAD OF TRACKS? YUUPP!!! As an artist, no matter what, I gotta respect him for that. Some people bash this type of opportunity. Others (like everyone I know of that drops tracks here) learn from it. I know Phenom does, I do, N does, and all of us (to my knowledge) have done shows and would easily...EASILY.. say we take this "seriously" to say the least and I know for a fact we're not the only ones. And we still drop here. The evolution goes like this:

1:You start at "wht am I good at?"
2:Progres to "ok, how do I turn "what I'm good" at into "my style?"
3:Then progress into "ok, now my style is pretty solid..lets see what type of tracks I can do and what reactions they get from what type of listener?", and that's the phase were at.

Once you get past that, you're pretty much done and ready to market your self fully. You creatively "know who you are" now. Why?

You're in touch with a big percentage of the listening market - people the ages and mindsets of those on this board. You find out what they respond to and how. When you get serious bout the business, you learn this opportunity is priceless.

so why not use it?

now, if someone doesn't rap, I really don't see what one could hope to accomplish here.

Mind Immortal: haha, I love how this guy is always the dose of truth you need. Keep those darts sharp M.I.!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-06, 05:06 AM   #53
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: BC70 F593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Bro...every "good" audio head, with the exception of a few, either started out in text, or used to be into text heavy

My first ever battle on the 'net' was an audio vs. Carson Jet. I never did text except once as a joke.... which I lost

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-06, 05:09 AM   #54
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: BC70 F593

Quote:

haha.... well put.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-06, 09:23 AM   #55
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
The point of this thread is, if you're someone who does this as a phase, make room for someone who does it more seriously.

Does Q spend a lot of time here? yup. Does he also drop A SHITLOAD OF TRACKS? YUUPP!!! As an artist, no matter what, I gotta respect him for that. Some people bash this type of opportunity. Others (like everyone I know of that drops tracks here) learn from it. I know Phenom does, I do, N does, and all of us (to my knowledge) have done shows and would easily...EASILY.. say we take this "seriously" to say the least and I know for a fact we're not the only ones. And we still drop here. The evolution goes like this:

1:You start at "wht am I good at?"
2:Progres to "ok, how do I turn "what I'm good" at into "my style?"
3:Then progress into "ok, now my style is pretty solid..lets see what type of tracks I can do and what reactions they get from what type of listener?", and that's the phase were at.

Once you get past that, you're pretty much done and ready to market your self fully. You creatively "know who you are" now. Why?

You're in touch with a big percentage of the listening market - people the ages and mindsets of those on this board. You find out what they respond to and how. When you get serious bout the business, you learn this opportunity is priceless.

so why not use it?

now, if someone doesn't rap, I really don't see what one could hope to accomplish here.

Mind Immortal: haha, I love how this guy is always the dose of truth you need. Keep those darts sharp M.I.!!

...dude,if this is ur little test market u will fail miserably....cuz the only thing u are gonna find here is dickriding little kids...u will NEVER get any honest feedback cuz when u do,u cant handle it....u cant come up here actin like u are perfect n u are the best n when someone tells u otherwise u get all butthurt n have a heart attack.....

n "feelin out how they react to your music" has nothing to do with living on here n posting every detail of ur life here.......like seriously ,u claim to be this big balla,this hot shot in real life ,but both u n Q dont seem to have a life outside of this board man,which is pathetic.....like shit,why dont u find a girl or something,leave the house once in a while....u are on here even in the middle of the night,n on weekends man....stop making net friends with 14 yr olds man....u KNOW 99% of the shit u do on this board has nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooothing to do with your tracks man....

please man,dont act like i dont know ppl who take this shit seriously...dont act like i dont have boys,cousins,ex's who took this shit WAYYYYYYYYY too seriously...talkin about doin shows n meeting "mainstream rappers...thats nothing,most ppl who take this even remotely seriously have done that...there are 49302490324923049324i32094230942349 dudes in ur shoes man.....please man,u dont know who u're talkin to...i know a thing or two ,n just because i decided i dont want to be a rapper,doesnt mean i dont know what i'm talkin about man.....i'm a critic....n i gave u some constructive feedback n it has NOTHING to do with any beef cuz u n i werent even beefin when i said what i said n u know it.........................................
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-06, 09:45 AM   #56
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: F408 EB1A

the honest feedback is that he's good at what he does, personally I'm not one to dick-ride, I'm positive to everyone and tell 'em how they can improve, you don't gotta hate on someone in order to give them advice, if more people learned that, this board would progress even more than it is now

text, is a crock of shit and really should not even be considered anything but "wannabe" rap cuz 99.99% of text has no real flow and could never be spit to a beat...you may as well just write a bunch of your best "yo momma" jokes cuz that's all text battling is, written insults to your opponent...a topical is just poetry with more internal rhyme and multies etc. but again, not rap

I'm with Apexx and thaQ on this one...if you're not helping the site, helping someone else to elevate, why the hell are you really here besides to freepost and catch news?...I used to do text for a while, but I refused to be grouped into those forever text-heads group of sorry individuals that believe their text skill actually makes a difference in their opinion of someone who has skills to actually get behind the mic and rap...

to me, that's like the best text head telling the worst audio head with no flow, or delivery, that he sucks...you can't have an opinion cuz no matter what, you're not on the same level as the worst rapper on the board cuz you don't even rap...if you've been a text head for years and you can afford to get at least a 20$ mic and record but haven't, you're a coward...period...so all you text heads that are tryina diss ANYONE that gets behind the mic...

sit down and SHUT THE FUCK UP!

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.

Last edited by RYU... : 04-11-06 at 09:50 AM.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-06, 09:47 AM   #57
G Deuce
Artist, that simple

Text Record: 13-3
IP: 62FD 3E12

Relaunched > New RV.......

nuff said......fuck the bullshit
Old 04-11-06, 09:48 AM   #58
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: B208 0AA4

So, Tha Q. doesn't really have LK on ignore after all, eh?
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 04-11-06, 09:49 AM   #59
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:

whoa whoa whoa...but wait...LK does rap!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...fm?bandID=39207

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-06, 10:02 AM   #60
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 8980 B838

word@Q,Apexx,LV.

pretty well said...if u aint here to rap and elevate as an mc then leave. nobodies into the whole 20 page long clowning sessions anymore...it was lame then and its still lame now to sit here and try to clown people for 'not having a life' when you, yourself sit online all day and photoshop people's pix just to entertain your day, Get some tracks up. do something..other than that aint nobody payin attention to you. Q gets more respect than you. no matter how much pointless things you say he does..he's better than you.

how dare a 'newly wed mother' stay online arguing about who has a life and who doesnt.the irony.