RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-06, 02:14 PM   #46
E.C
Evolution

IP: 0DD2 7DAA

man makwe me a mod... i can set up the battles or w/e close me n shit coz u already m,od 1 league init... up to u
Old 07-02-06, 06:00 PM   #47
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 70F0 A42D

STFU that punch sucked. yall are just on his dick because he's been on this site for a long time. people on rb complain about the 1-2 punch voting, but then I see this shit and it's unfuckingbelievable. I can link you 10 Ruler punches that have been used in the last 3 months, EASILY.
Old 07-02-06, 06:19 PM   #48
E.C
Evolution

yea and? i can pick out a smoked punch... even more easily... he actually dissed you. your diss wasn't a punch
Old 07-02-06, 08:04 PM   #49
Heychoo
Middle Weight

he said his words were gonna put me inches from death? mine was nameplay you fucking dick.
Old 07-02-06, 08:13 PM   #50
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

IP: 3C62 382D

mmmmm beef its whats 4 dinner

and lol @ u wireless for sayin rv is a dickrider site

u think Rb isnt huh?

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-06, 08:45 PM   #51
Heychoo
Middle Weight

they can recognize the diff. between played shit and nameplay..
Old 07-02-06, 09:11 PM   #52
Journal!st
Above Originality

IP: 3C3A DA95

wirelss im not even known on this site as a txt or 1-2 punch hitter....im known for topicals SO STFU and stop complaining they put there opinions to it so just let it be....damn like i said son take your anger out on the next person and if we meet up again then you can have your revenge.LOL. damn RB people told me you was a wack whiner who thought he was high above and well legit but since seeing you react to what other people have to say that dont knwo you and shit proves it. you like RB cus your known there but still i get vets saying your WACK!..LOL. man just STFU kid and take it as it is...if you wanna pull a jonathon then be my guest and quite then...
Old 07-02-06, 09:23 PM   #53
~Luciano~

****Owned***........

~~Bumpin My Musik~~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-06, 12:38 AM   #54
Heychoo
Middle Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Tim..
wirelss im not even known on this site as a txt or 1-2 punch hitter....im known for topicals SO STFU and stop complaining they put there opinions to it so just let it be....damn like i said son take your anger out on the next person and if we meet up again then you can have your revenge.LOL. damn RB people told me you was a wack whiner who thought he was high above and well legit but since seeing you react to what other people have to say that dont knwo you and shit proves it. you like RB cus your known there but still i get vets saying your WACK!..LOL. man just STFU kid and take it as it is...if you wanna pull a jonathon then be my guest and quite then...

STFU you have people dickride you, you've asked me to vote on your shit before.

And who said that shit? STFU. you're one of those werid fuckers that just get diff. account names and shit.
Old 07-03-06, 12:58 AM   #55
~Luciano~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wireless
you're one of those werid fuckers that just get diff. account names and shit.

Lmao

*Fell out my chair @ weird fuckers*

awww boi

~~Bumpin My Musik~~

Old 07-03-06, 03:34 AM   #56
Journal!st
Above Originality

IP: 9465 0DDF

wireless...NOW WHY YOUGGOTA SAY THAT SHIT!...you know for sure as HELL im topical and you can ask people they dont know me....lol!. ive been here for a year but ive been silent and shit. so i know for sure as hell i dont have DR's and when did i ever ask you to vote for ME?!..i may have asked you to vote but not for me FAT FUCK!.LMFAO
Old 07-03-06, 03:54 AM   #57
Heychoo
Middle Weight

Fat fuck? You know I'm not fat. fuck arguing this shit's stupid. and no I'm not like jonathon, i'
m not going to sign out. but im gonna start using played shit, the voters here seem to like that.
Old 07-03-06, 03:56 AM   #58
~Luciano~

why dont both ya jus set up a battle...

and jus end this now...

this back and forth shit is played out

ill vote on the battle

~~Bumpin My Musik~~

Old 07-03-06, 03:58 AM   #59
Journal!st
Above Originality

IP: 9465 0DDF

cus wireless is me and im wireless....thats how much we love each other
Old 07-03-06, 12:47 PM   #60
E.C
Evolution

that didnt make sense...

but yea wireless... nameplay that isn't a punch isn't classed as a punch notice its a punchline league... you just played on his name sayin he gets smoked. howas that a punch?