RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-06, 07:31 PM   #46
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw King
wtf are u talking about? I aint touch ur battle, just voted on his....I vote for which verse I prefered...they didn't drop a hard verse on each other so it wasn't a no brainer who won like u say every time u dick ride...I mean vote...nah fuck it, I ment dick ride....cuz u so into ur people that u completely shut out the other mans verse...he voted on my battle against me and left me feed back which is cool...u just str8 out say, "he's trash and shit...all his lines are wak" wat kinda shit is that...u need to slap urself for acting hard on a website like u actually drop good verses man. u only drop one good line per verse and its always ur openner...after that u done so stfu homie....

chill out bitch! u suck @ this battle rappin shit anywayz. thats all i'm sayin sonz. and me d/r??? lolz! ok kid. how about u stop rappin altogether. i mean seriously, ur not touchin anyone in the leage.. but then again why would anyone let you?[/cool concept]

well, hmm.. the whole point of a battle league if for the more EXPIRIENCED battlers to come here and battle so they won't have to worry about trashy peepz like you! and drop one good line? and my opener? wtf is that? since i signed back into the league i have yet to drop a single verse(cept' the one i deleted earlier today since realism is between maybe showin and no showin) so how in the fuck could u say that, u dumb fuck! and my opener's the only dope part, ok.. so how come anything i've ever drop'd could rip you?

how about you and i have a beef match next week, huh hoe? loser HAS to sign out of the league.. for GOOD! and if ur style has a sudden DRAMATIC change from ass, to dope.. then i'll know u got a ghost or somethin and i'll have u banned.. got it? it that cool with you bitch? btw, i'm not actin hard on any site.. u just suck @ voting and battling. plain and simple, cunt!

pz.
Old 07-14-06, 09:09 PM   #47
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5BFB C1C7

LMAO!! Raw King loves to argue Met, just ignore him. He actually thinks his opinion counts for something... then again, he actually thinks he is decent at text.

So clearly, DUDE HASN'T A FUCKING CLUE WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!!!
Old 07-14-06, 09:31 PM   #48
The Creator
I beat bitches up

Text Record: 8-1
IP: FC94 E1E4

wow...were did fletch come from....any wayz...I aint trying to be the next Q and have every body hate my ass while I post back to every single stupid shit some one says about me. its all good....I already signed off for next week and I probably wont be back in the league for a looooong while...gonna try some of that cool elevating stuff. I'll probably just take a month or more off. but thanks for the hospitality....lol...
Old 07-14-06, 09:39 PM   #49
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3C62 382D

Yea man coo

but i think i dropped decent this week

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-06, 09:44 PM   #50
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Raw, if you are going to try and elevate... then wouldn't a good place to start be one of the most competitive leagues on the net at the moment?
Old 07-14-06, 09:48 PM   #51
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Luciano~
Yea man coo

but i think i dropped decent this week

BOOOOO!!! You dropped a fucking left-right punch. That shit is grounds for an instant loss. LMAO!!

Jokes!!

Really though Troop, that concept is fucking played out to fuck. But, everyone uses a played concept here and there.

Hell, Hensley used the "connect with a punch" concept in PLL 3 FUCKING WEEKS IN A ROW ONCE!!
Old 07-14-06, 10:04 PM   #52
~Luciano~

lol.....man im bout 2 be done with text probly

focus on my Audio

text aint gettin me no where

waistin my time

~~Bumpin My Musik~~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-06, 10:15 PM   #53
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Yeh, I think about 95% of text battlers only do it for fun anyway. Of course, there is that 5% of retards that are hoping to release their first text album in the coming months.
Old 07-14-06, 10:17 PM   #54
~Luciano~

yea i kno some kids that take this shit 2 serious

how come u aint jumped on the mic yet?

~~Bumpin My Musik~~

Old 07-14-06, 10:21 PM   #55
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Honestly, I have never really thought about it. Not seriously anyway.

I don't really want to do both audio and text at the same time, and at the moment I have too much fun with text. When the fad gets boring though I'll switch to audio.

I've already done topical, poetry and graphics before... so really, audio is the only thing left for me to do on this site.
Old 07-14-06, 10:31 PM   #56
~Luciano~

U should check out my 1st audio

wait till u hear this track im droppin wit Q

rookie of the year boi<<<<<<<<<<<<<

~~Bumpin My Musik~~

Old 07-15-06, 02:45 AM   #57
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
Raw, if you are going to try and elevate... then wouldn't a good place to start be one of the most competitive leagues on the net at the moment?

naw in a sense.. it may sound good, but if you keep losing, then ur not gonna learn shit except how to be a graceful loser, lolz.

at least thats how i feel!

and I SEE YOU FLETCHER!!!

u better hit yung jok on his side kick 'n tell him it's GOIN DOOWWWNN!!!
roflz!

and word to usin play'd punches. i just throw that shit in for filler when i ever i know i got the win.. or if i don't check to see if it's been used before and i won't know.. lolz!
Old 07-15-06, 04:48 AM   #58
The Creator
I beat bitches up

Text Record: 8-1
IP: FC94 E1E4

^ always the shit talker...didn't expect any more from met but w/e. thanks for the advice fletch....I usually do a lot better in text but I just aint been feeling it so I'll do regular battles for a while and try different style Iv been meaning to try then come back when I feel I can be competition for ya'll. no hate to none of ya'll including met. its all just a website we come to to enjoy hip hop in our own ways. piece, I'll be back soon. good luck to ya'll on the real and no hard feelins man.
Old 07-15-06, 06:04 AM   #59
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

^dude.. i wasn't just bein a shit talker.

allz i was sayin, if u lose alot, it wouldn't be good to stay in that league. maybe leave, go battle some newb's and work ya way to the top.

g/l with elevatin.. and no hard feelins, yo.

pz.
Old 07-15-06, 10:20 AM   #60
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Yeh, I see what you're saying Met.

But me, I found that battling tougher opponents helped me elevate a lot more than when I was battling good, average opponents.

Then again, the first league on here that I was in I was going against some of the best on the site and I went straight to the Champ Match.