RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-08, 07:46 PM   #46
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Yeah well you can drop your opinion that I'm dumb

but it's pretty much indisputable and impossible to argue that doing that, makes you the dumb one.

so keep your stupid ass comments to yourself. I really don't care if they both have exclusive titles.. When there are outside producers and microsoft is purchasing those before sony does to be exclusive.

^^^sony does the same thing you bag of shit
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Xbox360 has EXCLUSIVE TITLES

do you know what that means?

It means that one represents quality and one represents quantity.. You can do a lot more things more efficiently with the PS3, but it has less things.. whereas you can do a lot more things with the 360 less efficiently than would-be with the PS3, because it has more things..

Which is true. Exclusive Titles is a limiting factor. Cheap tactic to some, business move to others, Idgaf I'm gonna dish out money to play games and games alone to the rest.

shut the fuck up you sackless retard....that's exactly what you were saying...you just got called out because you didn't know what the fuck you were talking about...and you didn't respond to serb by showing him something he didn't already know...all you did was...argue his claim that you are fucking stupid...and then point out that microsoft buys "producers" for exclusive titles...once again...as if sony doesn't do the same thing.

You are seriously fucking stupid....if you wern't saying that microsoft has exclusive titles...and sony doesn't...then why is it you pointed out that microsoft has exclusive titles...and you didn't point out the fact that ps3 has exclusive titles? because you're a fucking moron..that's why. If you wern't saying what i'm accusing you of saying...(it's pretty clear thats not the case)

then you might as well said..."both sony and microsoft have exclusive titles...giving no one console a specific advantage when it comes to games...thus making my post pointless...and void of any significance to the topic...i actually just wanted to sound smart...by stating something people already know and then explaining why it happens to the best of my ability...which....is nothing short of terrible."

which....also makes you retarded for being so rediculously redundant.

shut the fuck up, go back to highschool.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew

Last edited by In-Vision : 08-31-08 at 07:57 PM.
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-08, 08:03 PM   #47
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

after "didnt know what you were talking about"

I stopped reading

I realized that you were just trying to insult me

therefore, you're an annoying bitch, please stop responding to all my posts. Fuck it, this site has a block right?
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 08-31-08, 08:09 PM   #48
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
after "didnt know what you were talking about"

I stopped reading

I realized that you were just trying to insult me

therefore, you're an annoying bitch, please stop responding to all my posts. Fuck it, this site has a block right?

you didn't stop reading...you realized you don't have shit to say...because 1....you were either implying that microsoft had some sort of edge because of exclusive titles....or 2...you were being as redundant and simple as the natural world could possibly allow you to be...and contributed absolutely nothing to the argument.

stop trying to fool people into believing you have above a 4th grade education.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-08, 08:13 PM   #49
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

I stopped reading after "You didn't Stop Reading"

Why don't you stop now? Lol.

This is the first time I think I've seen you just assume some shit that wasn't true, obviously ignoring what I said. Why are you being so pussy tonight man?

There must be some stars aligned to make you be a fag online. For the sake of arguement, shut the hell up.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 08-31-08, 08:22 PM   #50
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
I stopped reading after "You didn't Stop Reading"

Why don't you stop now? Lol.

This is the first time I think I've seen you just assume some shit that wasn't true, obviously ignoring what I said. Why are you being so pussy tonight man?

There must be some stars aligned to make you be a fag online. For the sake of arguement, shut the hell up.

I don't stop pointing out your stupidity...because you don't stop being fucking stupid...i know you can't help it. What i can help is, the idea that you can get away with pretending. shut the fuck up...seriously..microsoft buys "producers"? just one fine example of how little you know, regardless of how hard you try to act like you know. And then someone calls you on your bullshit...and you have no rebuttal what so ever other then..."blah blah blah"...and it usually has nothing to do with the topic at hand....and no, douchebag..nobody is ignoring anything...thats why you've been called out in the first place....the nonsense that you type, isn't ignored..it's either..addressed....or it's not worth being addressed so it is disregarded.

Old 08-31-08, 08:27 PM   #51
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0EF4 7668

the Elder Scrolls Fanbase is pitiful when it comes to the DC fanbase, niggas who don't even own a ps3 ar going to go out and buy it JUST for this game, take the elder scrolls fanbase multiply it by 1,000 and youve almost got half of DC's fanbase
Old 08-31-08, 08:30 PM   #52
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
the Elder Scrolls Fanbase is pitiful when it comes to the DC fanbase, niggas who don't even own a ps3 ar going to go out and buy it JUST for this game, take the elder scrolls fanbase multiply it by 1,000 and youve almost got half of DC's fanbase

who the fuck cares....it's dc.....you say that like people don't purchase 360's for one title...

Old 08-31-08, 08:47 PM   #53
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Oh yeah.... You must not have heard about Marvel Universe Online.

Edit: Actually it got turned into a City of Heroes sequel.

88 miles per hour should do it.

Last edited by Kirk : 08-31-08 at 08:54 PM.
Old 08-31-08, 08:53 PM   #54
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0EF4 7668

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
who the fuck cares....it's dc.....you say that like people don't purchase 360's for one title...

no i that like more people are going to buy the PS3 for that one game than any other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
Oh yeah.... You must not have heard about Marvel Universe Online.

oh you mean the one that was discontinued, they are now concentrating on champions online, which is once again going to get shitted on
Old 08-31-08, 09:06 PM   #55
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

One big 360 game would keep PS3's and DCU Online from selling.

(two Halo titles coming out next year)

Old 08-31-08, 09:09 PM   #56
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TeamOne-
no i that like more people are going to buy the PS3 for that one game than any other

oh you mean the one that was discontinued, they are now concentrating on champions online, which is once again going to get shitted on

that's interesting because....when it comes to which games have had the most success...halo 3 blows everything out of the water by about 4 million copies....that's over twice as many copies as ps3's best selling game.

Oh...gears of war sold about 1.4 million more copies...(360's 2nd best selling game) then ps3's # 1 highest selling game.

i would think that....the company that gets the most sales off of exclusive titles..would be...the company that has the most people buying consoles..based soley off of the desire to play those highly anticipated titles.

Old 09-01-08, 09:54 AM   #57
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

I just found out they're releasing Duke Nukem 3D for xbox live aracde. WICKED.

Old 09-01-08, 10:11 AM   #58
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Lmao @ the idiot that said the Elder Scrolls fanbase is pitiful. They did this whole fucking survey on MMORPG's trying to discover what the MMORPG community would like to see as an MMORPG.

I believe that 80% of the World of Warcraft community that is the largest MMORPG community going wanted to see The Elder Scrolls Online. I also believe that around 70% of the Xbox 360 Online Community.. the largest online community for a console wanted the Elder Scrolls.

But, you're right you fucking douche.. The Elder Scrolls Online will tank.. it will bomb, it won't have a single fanbase at all. It was only voted as the third best xbox game of all time.. behind Gears of War and Halo. It was only voted as the best console role-playing game of all time.. beating out the likes of Final Fantasy and whatever other homo RPG fucking Sony have to offer.

p.s. - did I say that you are a complete douche.
Old 09-01-08, 11:52 AM   #59
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

And I think Nick forgot to mention, who's gonna play an mmorpg on that little ass community called the playstation network?

Old 09-01-08, 01:47 PM   #60
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
And I think Nick forgot to mention, who's gonna play an mmorpg on that little ass community called the playstation network?

The answer: all 27 members.