RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-03, 03:50 PM   #46
Dez

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 02B3 389F

Quote:
Originally posted by junio sixnine
who the fuck are u callin whitey? me? lmao

camarac, both you and dez are fucking stupid. maybe em is racist, but you dont even see why, you are so far away from the point. and me racist? against who? shut the fuck up u little slut

More racist comments comin form the man. Why im i 'fucking stupid?' is it the color of my skin? or the fact that i wont give in to your white mans theorys? and i now why Em is racist, because he hate blacks. im tired of you Eminem groupies so obsessed with his every lyric, every picture, every statement. For someone that studys Eminem so well id figure that youd be able to see his hatred towards blacks. your racist comments arent welcome here Junio, www.eminemworld.com go there if you wish to talk about the next KKK convention you racist piece of shit.
Old 11-19-03, 03:50 PM   #47
Bigg E Z
Pleas, Not the teeth...!!

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3354 DAC6

""maybe em is racist, but you dont even see why""

Why...Cuz were blak....Are you stating something Whitey..??

Damn.....U diggin ur own grave here.....

Hey Cam, Theres one thing we got that the White dont have no more...Our farms and land on the mother land...We hey..."Old McDonald had a farm,Until Zimbabwe took it off him"....!!
Send a message via AIM to Bigg E Z   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-03, 03:52 PM   #48
junio sixnine
Middle Weight

Text Record: 7-3
IP: 4CED 5148

first of all IM NOT FUCKING WHITE. and i am not calling u stupid because of race, but because of what your saying, fucking dumbasses.

second of all, im not an em groupie. i havent listend to him in years.
Old 11-19-03, 03:54 PM   #49
Baron Mynd
Banned: Spamming

Text Record: 4-1
IP: E6DE DE90

Nigger you ARE racist .. shit .. you arent accepting OUR opinions as human beings .. its like your putting us down .. degrading us on porch monkey shit .. fuck .. martin luther told us to fight against people like you .. equal rights nigga .. you cant say shit .. just cause we black dont mean our opinions shouldnt be surfaced you milk bottle looking motherfucker .. fuck you and your racist cult .. go write some lyrics bout 'fuck blacks .. gooks .. paki's .. porch mokeys' you racist ass white bastard .. you so far on Em's dick you've become blind to the fact he's racist .. your believe his hype .. that nigga got you brainwashed bro .. f'rilla .. i wouldnt listen to his racist ass no more.

Anyone that listens to eminem .. is supporting him AND his racism in my opinion, so any one with him, is automatically against us black folk .. bitch.

^This is your IP bitch!
Send a message via AIM to Baron Mynd   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-03, 03:55 PM   #50
Dez

sure... you 'arent white'. if you arent white then why do you support racism aimed at yourself? brothers like you need to open up their minds.. this world is against you. If you arent with us, you are against us. And since you love Eminem so much, you might as well be white. whitey.
Old 11-19-03, 03:55 PM   #51
D-Dizzle
Ya Mama's Favorite

Text Record: 11-2
IP: 08A7 35FB

Quote:
Originally posted by junio sixnine

and who said he never had a hood pass? of course he did, does...and still will...

^^The Fuck!?..

I said it....

Em never had no hood pass, brah. He was TOLORATED yes but he ain't have no hood pass. Don't get it twisted thinking Em and D-12 were like bossem buddies that grew up together, truth is they only really been working together for a couple years (notice no D-12 on Slim's first LP). Everybody was out doing they own thing in the Detroit Hip-hop scean. They only reason niggas was hanging around Em was money purposes, it was busniess, Em was a way out for alot of brothas so they took advantage. And niggas knew that cuz game reconize game...if anything D-12s hood pass got revoked BECAUSE of fuckin with Em...Obie ain't banging on these streets, Most of D-12 ain't bangin on these streets, Proof has a little clout 'cuz he does shit that ain't got nothing to do with Em (Dogmatic, throwing Open Mic event in the hood). 50 cent was already banging in these streets before he even meet Eminem, and he just used Slim to take advantage, all of Slims "frienships" with blacks is just another hustle for niggas to get on.....

Bang On The Table Productions
Old 11-19-03, 03:56 PM   #52
G. Buttersworth
Yeah Keep Biting.

IP: D507 0155

the thread started off rather intresting.

"Use black music to make myself wealthy".

shady indeed.

but racial shit won't be allowed or tolerated here in RB.we can continue the conversation on eminem.. breaking down lyrics and such... but leave the name calling to yourself. or i will be forced to close this. thank you.

<center>G. Buttersworthâ„¢</center>

G.I. JOE
Send a message via AIM to G. Buttersworth Send a message via Yahoo to G. Buttersworth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-03, 03:57 PM   #53
pot1ent

IP: 1494 5729

*picks up em cds out of the bin*

*lights up, burns these nasty pieces of shit*

*waHoo! !*
Old 11-19-03, 03:57 PM   #54
Dez

see? even Buttersworth, the man most known to turn the other cheek, is calling Em out on this one.
Old 11-19-03, 03:59 PM   #55
junio sixnine
Middle Weight

now u got me fuckin heated.

i dont support your opinion. true. because you are a fucking dumbass based on what i read. not cuz ur black.

im not white. im latino 100% now shut the fuck up.

i dont "love" eminem. hes just ok. im not lettin this benzino situation get to my head.

half my best friends are black and they are the smartest/dopest people i know. stfu, u people dont even kno what ur talkign about. i am calling you a dumbass not because of your race, but because you simply are a dumbass.

and i dont "support racism" i helped my friend with 20% of the funds to end racism in new england with his little fund shit in downtown beantown. we are all against racism. i am simply not letting this shit get to my head.
Old 11-19-03, 04:03 PM   #56
Dez

Oh... So now we got to get it from all angles. Its not just the white man anymore...but the Latinos too? The fuck is goin on here? I figured out of all the people you guys would understand what we are forced to endure.. but i guess not. Its funny, i thought that you had to be white to get into the KKK...racist prick.

P.S. Just because im black doesnt mean im a dumnass.
Old 11-19-03, 04:05 PM   #57
junio sixnine
Middle Weight

OH MY GOD CAN U BELIEVE THAT KID WHAT THE FUCK??????????????????????? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you are very correct, "just because i am black doesnt mean i am a dumbass" i agree 100%...you are a dumbass because there is simply notin in ur brain....i got smart black friends, and i grew up in the hood too, and i AM NOT FUCKING RACIST TO NOONE YOU STUPID BITCH. i think out of all you ^^^d-dizzle is the smartest, he actually has reasoning and proof behind his opinion.
Old 11-19-03, 04:06 PM   #58
Baron Mynd

Niggaz has been learnin to spel ova da last Sentury, yo

we aint stoopid now days hoe me

^This is your IP bitch!
Old 11-19-03, 04:09 PM   #59
Dez

This kid is too racist... hes so racist that hes begun to blur the line between accepting blacks for who they are and hating them. 'Im not racist, i just hate all the niggers'.
Old 11-19-03, 04:10 PM   #60
Baron Mynd

HOLY SHIT!!!! This niggaz a latino and now he racist too ? what the fuck is happening here ?

Any more shit and ima bann you from the site, yo. Im real sorry, but we cant have any diluted white niggaz postin racist shit .. thats just not on.

^This is your IP bitch!