RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-08, 04:39 PM   #61
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

So just because you're able to enjoy your country it means that it can't improve and you can't be unsatisfied with certain parts of it - because you like SOME parts of it?

So you're looking at America as if it's a lifespan. "Oh well we have bad things but that's life Ehuhuhushaduhauhshdhuhuhhhh ..." Tha Q I still don't believe you're over the age of 23. Sorry. But 23 is the oldest idiot I know and you're just below that.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 05-01-08, 08:19 PM   #62
Blay'all
â„¢

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 70E0 FA1B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Criticizing America isn't un-American if you include yourself.

Otherwise, he's a self-righteous hypocrite.

He enjoys America's benefits. Yet, he has "issues" with America?

Eh eh

can't have it both ways.

DUMMY

he enjoys the benefits of being an AMERICAN, one of which is being able to criticize the government of AMERICA. there is a distinction there.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 05-01-08, 11:31 PM   #63
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Enygma just said black people would riot and used that statement to ask whites to riot if the white guy doesn't win. negative 100 cool points

And frankly I don't see either candidate actually doing anything majorly positive for the country. Obama right now is just the least of 3 evils to me. I can't honestly believe people are still gonna support mccain after the previous administration. NAME ONE of his policies that differ from bush. His economic policies, his foriegn relations policies, EVERYTHING BUT his immigration policy is the same as bushs. I know some of you refuse to vote for hilary or obama because you're super cool and original and write off anyone who votes for either of them as voting for them because they're a woman or black, but seriously =/ You're willing to throw away 4 another generation of this country just to go against the grain? Honestly now.

And mccain is gonna win btw. Hilary voters are gonna vote for mccain if obama wins and Hilary's been so damn negative obama voters arent gonna vote for her if she wins. Plus like I mentioned earlier, mccain has somehow secured a position as "the real candidate". And hilary and obama are written off as celebrity candidates because their gender and race gets people's attention.

Obama I can see doing good things on a community level, but his views on immigration are ? worthy. He's for giving ILLEGAL immigrants drivers liscenes? THEYRE ILLEGAL lmao what the hell why would you do that, I don't understand it. He probably did it for the latin vote. On the flipside he's also doing something to make LEGALLY entering the country easier, which is fine. I'm voting for obama, but I'm 100% sure he isn't gonna win.
Old 05-02-08, 12:02 AM   #64
Blay'all
â„¢

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D168 6D7C

^ basic principle of communications studies (what i'm studying): anybody who is not the hegemonic white male is therefore defined BY their race/sex. hence the ever present "white priveledge" of actually being able to establish an individual identity.

god, everytime i read one of your posts i am overwhelmed with hope that somebody on RV actually thinks.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 05-02-08, 04:46 AM   #65
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BB07 9957

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teevy Wonder
he enjoys the benefits of being an AMERICAN, one of which is being able to criticize the government of AMERICA. there is a distinction there.

If you "damn" something that you're part of, then, you "DAMN" yourself.

That makes him a hypocrite. You can't be above the system and in it simultaneously, all the while enjoying the benefits of it.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-08, 04:47 AM   #66
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: BB07 9957

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
So just because you're able to enjoy your country it means that it can't improve and you can't be unsatisfied with certain parts of it - because you like SOME parts of it?

So you're looking at America as if it's a lifespan. "Oh well we have bad things but that's life Ehuhuhushaduhauhshdhuhuhhhh ..." Tha Q I still don't believe you're over the age of 23. Sorry. But 23 is the oldest idiot I know and you're just below that.

Idealistic bullshit. Did you even READ what I said?

I said..."Criticizing America IS NOT un-American if you INCLUDE yourself"

Otherwise, you're a condescending prick...enjoying the luxuries of America...

Move to Iran or some other country you can't do shit...then talk that yik yak.

Iran kills homosexuals cuz they don't know better.

Come over here with that bullshit and it wouldn't last a minute.

You can't be dogmatic and renounce something you're part of. That's like an alcoholic denouncing A.A.

He's a loud mouth. He's serving no one. "God Damn America"??

Thank GOD, that GOD isn't listening to that nonsense. God BLESS America.

Don't be young AND ignorant...

Last edited by Tha .Q : 05-02-08 at 04:58 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-08, 12:14 PM   #67
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

*scratches eye*

ok keep telling yourself that Q.

Just like you been telling yourself for years you'll make it.

I denounce the secrecy of corporations in this country, I hate it, I hate the people in charge and I hate their goals in politics, I hate how they've changed America and I hate their goals of further change in the future, and the public can do NOTHING about it. God damn them and god damn America.

and while I am a part of America, I have nothing to do with the bad things in the above few sentences, therefore I am accepting the benefits of America and still damning it as a whole, for being SO motherfucking stupid.

No wait, I'm ignorant right?

... don't answer that.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 05-02-08, 06:40 PM   #68
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 66BE F89C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
1. Obama's former Pastor is killing his campaign.

2. People are starting to wake up and realize a smooth talker, along with slick talk, can't/won't put food on the table in a recession.

3. Hillary Clinton is effectively using Art of War strategies--i.e., waiting for her opponent to slip even the slightest and then pouncing = SMART.

4. People revert to what they know under pressure--i.e., the familiar name "CLINTON".

My prediction: Obama will concede the race to Clinton by mid June.

thats dumb, she technically cant when due to there not being enough deligets availible for her to win. only way she could win is for oboma to concede, which he won't. and the pastor thing isn't even a big deal, he already broke ties with him now and the guys smart enough not to mess up oboma's chances.

and the familure name thing. people dont like the situation the countries in so they won't vote for the same asses who've put us here, they want change. and john mcaine is a douche, so he'll be the next prez. put this cracka oboma on some currency quick, and make up for all the slave owners on'em. -werd

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote