RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-11, 09:13 AM   #1
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
You said "No other mainstream religion preaches peace and equality. And that's why you fight and fight and fight, and kill and kill and kill."

Do you realize that Christians are the ones being killed? Christians are the ones being persecuted? Christianity is the one religion that is persecuted more than any other religion in the world? Christians don't persecute, but are the persecuted. You said something about the crusades in the later post, I will get back to that later after I reply to this.
Christians don't persecute? You mean like the President of the USA sending troops to Iraq to kill them for their oil and using 9/11 as a propaganda tool to fuel the mission? Yea, deffo not persecution. Actually after 9/11 muslims became the second most persecuted and most hated religion in the world outside of muslim countries. Jews still obviously being the most hated and persecuted as they always have been throughout history. That's why everyone makes conspiracy theories about them running the world. That's why when someone wants to insult you they call you a Jew-bag. That's why when you act cheap in a certain scenario you get called a cheap Jew. That's why World War 2 happened. That's why guys on this site like Baphomet rocked a swaztika in their avatar and claimed Israel should just be nuked into ruble. I've never heard anyone get called a Christ-bag as an insult before, have you? But back to Christians vs. Muslims... who invaded who's country first? Christians are being killed? Uhm you're killing eachother actually. Your Christian president decided he wanted a war remember? I never said you don't get persecuted anyways. You do, but deff not as much as muslims and Jews, you're like a far away 3rd. Regardless that has nothing to do with that I said.. Your religion doesn't preach equality because they think they're the only ones who go to heaven and no one else does. That pretty much says it all right there. I'd say Taoism preaches peace. I'd say Buddhism preaches peace (I don't consider these mainstream). I wouldn't say Christianity preaches peace as they have been seen fighting in massive wars and doing terrible things to people throughout history since the religion was first established

"And like I said, it doesn't make sense that a God with a power and intellect strong enough to create a universe, would be so non-understanding like that. Yes everyone of us are sinners, did everyone one of us murder, rape and kill though? No. So just because we all have sinned, don't ever compare me to those types of people and try to claim we're all just one giant group of sinners like there's no difference between us. There's a big difference, I'm a good person, they're all pieces of shit and the scum of society, and if you ever try to compare me to them and say we are similar, you're going to make me a really angry person, and you already did."

Its interesting you say that, because it doesnt make sense how a God with so much power, with such great a mind, speaking through such a simple Gospel, and yet so many dont understand it. You say, they murdered, but I didnt? You lied right? I bet you prolly stole one thing in your life, even as small as a pen accidently? Have you ever looked at a women with lust? Have you ever used God's name in vain? Sure you did. So you broke a couple of commandments right there.
I stole bigger shit purposely. You're comparing stealing a pen, checking out a sexy girl, and saying "God damn it" to raping a little girl and then slitting her throat and canibalising her remains? Uh ok, you're kinda creepy. That's exactly what you're doing. You're comparing stealing a pen to murdering a person and saying either or you still broke a commandment like it's just as bad. If you believe they're both just as bad, let me ask you one question that I will answer for you. Would you rather somebody steals your moms pen, or would you rather they rape and kill her? You'd rather they steal her pen.

"For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it." - James 2:10
You break one of them, you break all of them. Thats why we need Jesus. He knew no one can be good enough to go to heaven. No one is perfect, only He was. I'm sure not, no one else is.

And I'm not comparing you to anyone, we are all accountable for our own decisions.
And I have no problem being held accountable for checking out a latina as she walks down the street in short shorts because I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I do however think that if I decided to rape and then kill that particular latina, that would be wrong

But I like the fact you said "I'm a good person." But like i said earlier, you've lied right? You've prolly cheated on a test, talked crap about your mom behind her back? You prolly stole, you prolly hated someone like you hate me. You prolly hurt a few people emotionally and physically? So does that make you a good person? Oh well maybe you've changed?
I never said I hate you? I don't even know you. I just thought you were really un-cool for calling my ancestors fools. And I never talked shit about my mom behind her back once in my entire life. Why the fuck would I do that? Fuck you for even asuming that lmao wtf?

Well if I killed someone 10 years ago, and got caught just now. Is it okay for me to tell the Judge whos trying to sentence me, "I changed, im a good person now, im not the same." No! We are all accountable for what we do. But with Jesus who died on the cross, he paid for our sins, so we dont have to be judged.
Yup cuz it's a fine line between stealing a pen and using that pen to stab someone in the neck repeatedly until they die.

Okay thats a reply to your 1st paragraph.

Now, your getting mad at me because of what the Bible said. Not what I said. Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life, and no one comes to the Father except through me." So we know you can't go to heaven unless you have Him. But! He also said, we must preach the gospel to the world, so everyone may have a chance to go to Heaven. Jesus knew without the gospel being preaching of Him, you cant go to heaven. Thats why a Christians priority in life is to preach the Gospel, to share the forgiveness of Christ for our Sins. So no, hes not a messed up God that doesn't care, He uses humans to preach His message, and its our laziness that causes so many to not hear the Gospel. So no God isn't a bad parent, and I never called him a bad Father. Oh and God isn't inside everything. He created everything but He isnt inside everything. Hes not in your pc, hes not in your phone, hes not in your blanket, but He's here. People love to worship what God created instead of the Creator. But I think its funny you dont think you were made in the image of God, what were you made in the image of? But I hope that answers your question on the 2nd paragraph.
It doesn't. No one ever preached the bible to those tribal people. No one ever will. So I guess they were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and that's too bad for them and now they're gonna burn in hell for it. Pretty brutal.

Now, I am not saying people are horrible people. But no one is made good by what they do. We have all messed up, we have all done wrong and offended God in one way or another. There are very intelligent people in this world, without ppl like them, we wouldnt have internet, or technology like we do now. And yes we do mess up this world, thats because we are stupid. We are fools, we do stupid things. But what does that have to do with God? God made us, he gave us freewill. He doesnt force us to do things, he allows us to make choices. Which is choose Him or not.
The technology that pollutes and destroys our environment that God created for us? The environment that the Natives used their free-will to respect and never destroy? I think we'd all have been much better off without technology actually, so thanks but no thanks.

And btw, I never dissed your "ancestors." I never dissed them, you are putting words in my mouth now.

You said,

"Your christians claiming to be all holy and respectful of God came into OUR land and started destroying it and when we tried to fight back you exploited us and killed us, though the bible says thou shalt not kill."

One, they are not my Christians, Two, I'm sorry for the people that came and did that. But who said they were all Christians in the first place? Yes, people came to america to find new land. British came to america, so did the french, spain, many different countries wanted to come to america. And they would have done the same thing. Not just Christians.

I never called your ancestors fools. Did you know that verse was directing to the greeks? But it applies to everyone, you, me, everyone else in the entirety of the world who denies the real God. Period.
Apparently it doesn't apply to you cuz you're better then everybody else.

Oh and the people God used to write the Bible, just to let you know, they were not white. And to my asian land, I was born in america no where else. And I'm glad some white guy, and spanish guy, and even an indian came to the Philippines to preach the Gospel. Thanks. And btw, ppl holding the bible did kill my people. We were enslaved for 200 years by the spanish, but they were not Christian. They claimed to be Christian but were not. So yes they killed millions of Filipinos.
Yup you're glad white men came but your ancestors sure weren't.

I'm not gonna do this again btw
Old 02-23-11, 09:24 AM   #2
Adam

IP:

I don't even care what religious people did in the past or what they're doing currently, the fact that they aren't intelligent enough to realize with all the resources we have now that religion is a joke is beyond me.

Explain dinosaurs.. you can't. Easiest way to end an argument with a moron. Anyways..

If you don't believe in science, get off the internet, stop driving your car, quit using appliances, turn all your lights, air conditioning and heaters off. God didn't make these, man did, man evolves and betters himself. We don't grow through God, we grow through evolution and understanding.

Religious people don't grow up, that's the problem.

I get such a kick out of it, as religion is decreasing in numbers what do they do? Start accepting gay people and start bending the rules to recruit more people so they can feel strong. I mean even the front runners of Christianity think it's a joke, why do you think they always get caught in hotel rooms with drugs and hookers? Because the fucking joke isn't on them, it's on you. They get paid to do the easiest fucking job in the world, make idiots believe fairy tales. It's like reading to children, who wouldn't want that gig?

Grow the fuck up, please, for your own good.
Old 02-23-11, 06:02 PM   #3
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

ROOFFFLLL @ this shit....

this is what R/V has became

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 02-23-11, 06:55 PM   #4
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

im gonna be a dick and say you meant to use "become" lmao.

No but yea, I don't mind debates, dabatos and other dudes brought some decent points up. The bible saying the earth was round though was a bad idea, I went in hard on that lol.
Old 02-26-11, 06:33 PM   #5
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

yea I expected no one would be able to respond to my last posts... that was the KO blow I'd say.
Old 02-27-11, 11:55 AM   #6
ichaboy
Maggot

IP:

"LMAO right. The POPE was the one who decided that buckaroo so you can believe they weren't your precious Christians all you want but the truth is they sent little Christian boys into war to get slaughtered by men, period."

False "fact". And if you're going to spew "False facts", science lover,
then I suppose you don't have much belief in science.

The pope never ordered boys to go into war. He simply didn't disapprove.
He did however disapprove after a few volunteer armies of children had several misfortunes. Pope Innocent III, in fact.

"It was believed as long as you obeyed Noah's seven commandments you could end up in Heaven no matter what religion you were"

However, breaking anyone would result in having to convert into a Jew or go to hell. End of story. Christianity allows forgiveness of sins through belief of and reliving sacrifice.

Dabatos:
The bible, even in the old testament does not claim you can go to heaven by being a good person. They had things called "sacrifices." These sacrifices they had were of animals so that their sins would be forgiven. Later in the New testament, Jesus becomes the perfect sacrifice for our sins so we dont need to sacrifice animals for our sins anymore. So even Jews knew they were not good enough in the Old Testament, because if they were, why did they sacrifice animals?
Stupid. He's talking about non-Jews. Jews sacrificed animals.

Yea because all of them followed Noah's seven commandments directly and perfectly to a tee without ever disobeying them once and thinking "shit we gotta make a sacrifice now"
Sacrifices were at the end of a period of sinning. Jews had salvation through them, at least, easier salvation in the afterlife than a gentile. As mentioned before, gentiles must convert to Judaism if they break the Noachide.

okay im stopping here.

Obviously this thread is full of complete morons and 80% of this site's intelligence left when I did.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-11, 03:01 PM   #7
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

IP:

Quote:
But so what about the native tribe recently discovered in the brazilian amazon who have never been contacted by the outside world yet? I highly doubt they even know what a Jesus Christ is. I highly doubt they know what a bible is. I highly doubt they even know what paper to read shit off of is. So, they're all going to hell because they never seeked refuge in Christ? That doesn't even make sense.

This applies to anyone, ever, that died without hearing about Jesus, for whatever reason, be it the time or place they were born.

1 Peter 3:18-20
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water

One of the purposes that Jesus allowed himself to die, was so that he could go in to the Spirit World (place of existence between death and resurrection) as a spirit. Here he initiated the teaching to those that those spirits that were in prison and could not proceed without the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is easy to discern here that it is talking about the dead because Peter referenced the people who died in the time of Noah. This is summed up great in the next quoted scripture.

1 Peter 4:6
For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

These two scripture makes it very clear that all people who ever have, are and will live on the earth, will have the opportunity to hear and learn the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Quote:
A hope that maybe just maybe if I throw my whole life away and ruin my relationship with my family and everyone I know and discontinue a family business that has been passed down for generations, that hopefully I'll end up in heaven when it's all said and done and it'll have been worth it? That's fucking stupid, period. And if you think a supreme God can't understand that, then you're stupid too, period.

God knows the importance we give to things, did he not know the love Abraham had for Isaac when he asked Abraham to sacrifice his son? Yet, Abraham was willing to honor God and BECAUSE of that, Isaac was allowed to live. It's a test of faith and loyalty, will you hold things above God, who is creator of all things which you have to hold?

Quote:
It just logically doesn't add up if you think about it. How could getting a ticket to such an amazingly described place like heaven be so simple as to close your eyes and say "Jesus Christ I accept you into my heart as my lord and savior" despite how you lived your life aka being able to murder and kill and rape and steal and disobey pretty much every commandment and follow the seven deadly sins to a tee. I don't think it's that easy bud.

I don't pretend to have an answer for everything, I'm still young in my walk with the Lord but I do know this much. You can say that the other guy you replied to earlier wasn't a Theif and that he was a good boy and all that, thats fine, me personally, I know the person I was before I asked the Lord into my heart. I was having sex out of marriage, I stole from people and bussinesses, I was careless, thoughtless and selfish. I was NOT immediately changed instanteously, I had to seek guidance in His Word, I prayed for peace, forgiveness, to be made new and to be molded into the man I was made to be, I had to repent for what I've done by turning from my Sin, and in turning from it, I was changed. I'm not incable of sinning but I turn from it, I do not wish to disappoint God, only to honor His Word. We are to turn from Sin like Joseph ran from the Married Woman who wanted to lay with him.

Quote:
You can't tell me shit about God only letting christians into heaven because God never came down to nobody and said it and had it officially recorded and documented. The bible is not official

You're joking right? You say no man can understand Gods wills or plans and that the Bible isn't official, yet you ask for an officially recorded and documented word from God. Yet exists a Bible, which is the Word Of God, Divinely inspired, in which is written that

Ecclesiastes 3:14
I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

What more do you need? A Miracle?

Matthew 4:7

Jesus answered him, "It is also written: `Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

Quote:
There is no way it would be that simple to get to heaven. You think letting rapists into heaven just cuz they decided to be christian but letting african kids who spent their whole lives starving with no education who never had the chance to even learn about or hear the word "Jesus" once in their life-time rot in hell is absolute love?

John 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

I've already given my reply to those like the african kids you mention at the start of this post so I won't add to any redudancy

Quote:
I think it's all just one big plan to keep humans seperated even more then we already are. Only the few chosen ones make it, we are better then you because we are going to heaven and you aren't, we are different and because of it we don't like you as much so we will now segregate ourselves from you.

Who do we segregate ourselves from? Did Jesus not dwell with and preach to the sinners, he didn't preach to those worthy of it, who in the eyes of God is rightoues above all other men?

Romans 3:9-10
9What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

Quote:
And I'll be fucking surprised if you could give me a logical retort to that, that actually validates your arguement and discredits this one. Fuck it, I'll even accept Jesus as my lord and savior if you can.

For someone who has read the Bible twice, as you say, you ask questions your reading would have answered.

Old 02-28-11, 03:56 PM   #8
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatsWhatSheSaid
This applies to anyone, ever, that died without hearing about Jesus, for whatever reason, be it the time or place they were born.

1 Peter 3:18-20
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: 19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; 20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water

One of the purposes that Jesus allowed himself to die, was so that he could go in to the Spirit World (place of existence between death and resurrection) as a spirit. Here he initiated the teaching to those that those spirits that were in prison and could not proceed without the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is easy to discern here that it is talking about the dead because Peter referenced the people who died in the time of Noah. This is summed up great in the next quoted scripture.

1 Peter 4:6
For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

These two scripture makes it very clear that all people who ever have, are and will live on the earth, will have the opportunity to hear and learn the gospel of Jesus Christ.

God knows the importance we give to things, did he not know the love Abraham had for Isaac when he asked Abraham to sacrifice his son? Yet, Abraham was willing to honor God and BECAUSE of that, Isaac was allowed to live. It's a test of faith and loyalty, will you hold things above God, who is creator of all things which you have to hold?

I don't pretend to have an answer for everything, I'm still young in my walk with the Lord but I do know this much. You can say that the other guy you replied to earlier wasn't a Theif and that he was a good boy and all that, thats fine, me personally, I know the person I was before I asked the Lord into my heart. I was having sex out of marriage, I stole from people and bussinesses, I was careless, thoughtless and selfish. I was NOT immediately changed instanteously, I had to seek guidance in His Word, I prayed for peace, forgiveness, to be made new and to be molded into the man I was made to be, I had to repent for what I've done by turning from my Sin, and in turning from it, I was changed. I'm not incable of sinning but I turn from it, I do not wish to disappoint God, only to honor His Word. We are to turn from Sin like Joseph ran from the Married Woman who wanted to lay with him.

You're joking right? You say no man can understand Gods wills or plans and that the Bible isn't official, yet you ask for an officially recorded and documented word from God. Yet exists a Bible, which is the Word Of God, Divinely inspired, in which is written that

Ecclesiastes 3:14
I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

What more do you need? A Miracle?

Matthew 4:7

Jesus answered him, "It is also written: `Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

John 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

I've already given my reply to those like the african kids you mention at the start of this post so I won't add to any redudancy

Who do we segregate ourselves from? Did Jesus not dwell with and preach to the sinners, he didn't preach to those worthy of it, who in the eyes of God is rightoues above all other men?

Romans 3:9-10
9What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

For someone who has read the Bible twice, as you say, you ask questions your reading would have answered.

yea man you're pretty much only replying to one thing and it's been discussed already and nothing came out of it so yea. If it changed you and made you a better person, then good for you, not being sarcastic, good for you. I still think it's all bullshit, but as long as ur happy and living a better life then that's cool. I was at a slump in my life too, I just decided to get myself out of it, myself. I don't like the feeling of having to depend on something else to make me better...
Old 02-28-11, 03:47 PM   #9
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichaboy
"LMAO right. The POPE was the one who decided that buckaroo so you can believe they weren't your precious Christians all you want but the truth is they sent little Christian boys into war to get slaughtered by men, period."

False "fact". And if you're going to spew "False facts", science lover,
then I suppose you don't have much belief in science.

The pope never ordered boys to go into war. He simply didn't disapprove.
He did however disapprove after a few volunteer armies of children had several misfortunes. Pope Innocent III, in fact.
man you're arguing semantics right now. It wasn't his idea but the idea needed to go through the Pope first in order to happen. If he had said no from the get-go, it wouldn't have happened. So Pope not innocent, in fact

"It was believed as long as you obeyed Noah's seven commandments you could end up in Heaven no matter what religion you were"

However, breaking anyone would result in having to convert into a Jew or go to hell. End of story. Christianity allows forgiveness of sins through belief of and reliving sacrifice.
And that's why animal sacrifices along with other ways of cleansing sins were believed. And you didn't have to follow every commandment to a tee just live your life the best you could and sin as least as possible and it would be gods judgement in the end

Dabatos:
The bible, even in the old testament does not claim you can go to heaven by being a good person. They had things called "sacrifices." These sacrifices they had were of animals so that their sins would be forgiven. Later in the New testament, Jesus becomes the perfect sacrifice for our sins so we dont need to sacrifice animals for our sins anymore. So even Jews knew they were not good enough in the Old Testament, because if they were, why did they sacrifice animals?
Stupid. He's talking about non-Jews. Jews sacrificed animals.
Yea lol... Jews still believed you could be of another religion and still go to heaven, despite the conditions, they still believed it.

Yea because all of them followed Noah's seven commandments directly and perfectly to a tee without ever disobeying them once and thinking "shit we gotta make a sacrifice now"
Sacrifices were at the end of a period of sinning. Jews had salvation through them, at least, easier salvation in the afterlife than a gentile. As mentioned before, gentiles must convert to Judaism if they break the Noachide.
like I said, despite the conditions behind it, they still believed you could go to heaven

okay im stopping here.

Obviously this thread is full of complete morons and 80% of this site's intelligence left when I did.
maahh me bro I always been intaligent lmao

so hollaaaaa............
Old 02-28-11, 09:50 AM   #10
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

...i lost interest on about the 3rd page when i saw novel long posts....but,if u wana get "technical" if bodybuilding is wrong,then so is listening to rap music,and being on a RAP board....isnt it in the bible somewhere that ur body is ur temple?
im sure u are doin a lot worse things in ur life then workin out....................
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-11, 03:23 PM   #11
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

see noting is wrong with bodybuilding, rap boards, most rap music, im sure god would endorse bodybuilding, theres the story in the bible where god had a guy pushing on a rock that he couldnt move and the guy got mad cause he couldnt move the rock and gods whole point was to show the guy that by doing that it built muscle.
the problem with bodybuilding in my case is when i do something, i deal in extremes, i set my mind it gets done. i was raised to believe that if your going to do something to do it with 110%. the problem with doing that is that you create an idol that you put before god. the bible teaches get right with god first and everything else will follow. that can be debated or whatever but it couldnt be more true. i can elaborate and break it down if need be.....
on top of it my dream and what i want my career to be is to train troop in close quarters combat and i cant do that if i gas out after 5 minutes of grappling cause i have to much muscle. it just seems that at this point in my life that bodybuilding isnt the way to go.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 02-28-11 at 03:33 PM.
Old 02-28-11, 08:14 PM   #12
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
see noting is wrong with bodybuilding, rap boards, most rap music, im sure god would endorse bodybuilding, theres the story in the bible where god had a guy pushing on a rock that he couldnt move and the guy got mad cause he couldnt move the rock and gods whole point was to show the guy that by doing that it built muscle.
the problem with bodybuilding in my case is when i do something, i deal in extremes, i set my mind it gets done. i was raised to believe that if your going to do something to do it with 110%. the problem with doing that is that you create an idol that you put before god. the bible teaches get right with god first and everything else will follow. that can be debated or whatever but it couldnt be more true. i can elaborate and break it down if need be.....
on top of it my dream and what i want my career to be is to train troop in close quarters combat and i cant do that if i gas out after 5 minutes of grappling cause i have to much muscle. it just seems that at this point in my life that bodybuilding isnt the way to go.

combat?troops?fyi church is against the army....shooting and war etc..
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-11, 03:53 PM   #13
_Talksic_
Addicted

IP:

yeah, i plan on doing it in israel cause they are gods people and if i can offer protection i will. but your right. that wont justify the violence that i will be teaching people. but god gives us free will. im tuning to him, but not everyones perfect and im sure ill face reprucutions, along with judgement.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..