RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-09, 11:27 PM   #61
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
Except for the fact that the only half decent cat on audio there is SPuL.

I don't got beef with you bro, but if you're gonna be fucking ignorant that shit pisses me off.

Say what you want bout me, that's cool

But have you even heard 9th Degree on the mic? He's as good as Spul is first of all so I don't know how you could say that, and he'd completely rip you in a battle, and he's actually doing shit with his music.
Old 03-10-09, 11:38 PM   #62
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
not really. josh is a beast with the multies and has some of the funniest insults i've ever heard. 9th is also a beast.. he tends to make his music for real life purposes though.. not for the approval of a bunch of net geeks.

Thanks for the props yo.

Lol I just find it funny cuz those tracks I recorded were like the 3rd and 8th i've ever written to a beat before, because back when my mic broke I kept writing tracks so that when I got a new mic I'd already have completed songs ready to be recorded, and of those songs I chose the two worst ones to record first and put on RV so I could feed and improve because obviously i'd start recording the lesser track first rather then the better ones.

And I started off as a poet so I can do songs with deep meanings but when I transfered to rap I started off as a freestyle battler, so that shit is my forte. Maybe some of these dudes can make better songs but with someone mixing my shit for me I really don't see many of them beating me in a battle if I go hard

but to each their own opinions eh?
Old 03-10-09, 11:38 PM   #63
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: B319 31D4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
I don't got beef with you bro, but if you're gonna be fucking ignorant that shit pisses me off.

Say what you want bout me, that's cool

But have you even heard 9th Degree on the mic? He's as good as Spul is first of all so I don't know how you could say that, and he'd completely rip you in a battle, and he's actually doing shit with his music.

Beef? No. But I've successfully accomplished what I was hoping for. I'll be on the other 5.

Oh and really..."he's actually doing shit with his music"? Who isn't?
Old 03-10-09, 11:39 PM   #64
JTR
Jack The Ripper

So battle him then if you're so confident, because he's way above your single sylable rhyme scheme level of christian rapping bro lmao

Oh and lemme rephrase what I said before "He's actually doing MORE shit then YOU are with music"
Old 03-10-09, 11:42 PM   #65
Implicit
-BTR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
So battle him then if you're so confident, because he's way above your single sylable rhyme scheme level of christian rapping bro lmao

Oh and your insults hurt me so darn much.

My point of saying that was to hype this up. No "beef" as we say..but I welcome all battles.
Old 03-11-09, 12:10 AM   #66
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Let the battles hype themselves up, the point of you saying that was to be ignorant and talk out of place Implicit, and we both know that.
Old 03-11-09, 12:22 AM   #67
Implicit
-BTR-

So let us battle.
Old 03-11-09, 12:28 AM   #68
Implicit
-BTR-

Really..quit crying and just battle. Me vs. any of the five listed.
Old 03-11-09, 12:36 AM   #69
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Man i'm not even going to battle you because you're just a fucking pathetic little bitch.

Hows that for crying

All that shit talk and you dont even get what you want in the end, boo hoo

you wear the same shoes as ur gf, fuck off
Old 03-11-09, 12:40 AM   #70
Implicit
-BTR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Man i'm not even going to battle you because you're just a fucking pathetic little bitch.

Hows that for crying

All that shit talk and you dont even get what you want in the end, boo hoo

you wear the same shoes as ur gf, fuck off

I think the english translation of that goes more like this:

"Damn it! He's calling me out and I know I can't beat him. So how do I cover it up? Oh I'll call him a bunch of names. Yeah that'll work. And then maybe I can talk about how he wears the same shoes as his girlfriend. Damn it...he has a girlfriend.....I don't. I'm lame. But I must not let it show. My net ego is far too big for that. If I'm exposed, then NOBODY on RV will like me. And that means I'll have no more friends. I should kill myself."

Your response is typical RV. If you're not gonna battle, then please save your ego and cliche excuses for blogging.
Old 03-11-09, 12:42 AM   #71
JTR
Jack The Ripper

DID I NOT ALREADY SAY I'D BATTLE YOU IN A SONG BATTLE BEFORE YOU STARTED TALKING OUT YOUR ASS, WELL THEN SMART ASS IF I WAS CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO DO THAT WHY WOULDNT I BE CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO TAKE YOU IN AN AUDIO BATTLE?

Why dont you use your fucking head

The truth is, Im teaching your bitch ass a lesson to spite you, you can talk all the shit you want like a baby throwing a tantrum but mamma aint buying you no toys, so cry me a fucking river, boo-hoo
Old 03-11-09, 12:44 AM   #72
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Oh, and the funny thing is bro, if you just kept your fucking ignorant rude mouth shut, I would have gladly song battled you, I was actually thinking up some topics we could have used too. Well, good luck with whoever you battle now, cuz it aint me.
Old 03-11-09, 12:45 AM   #73
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

One of these days, I'm gonna go to my bank and take out some cash.. hit up some studio time and record a monster track and shut the lot of you who say I'm gay because I don't do audio the fuck up.

I mean, realistically I probably won't. I couldn't give a fuck about audio, but its a slim, minute, diminutive, miniscule possibility.
Old 03-11-09, 12:48 AM   #74
Implicit
-BTR-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
One of these days, I'm gonna go to my bank and take out some cash.. hit up some studio time and record a monster track and shut the lot of you who say I'm gay because I don't do audio the fuck up.

I mean, realistically I probably won't. I couldn't give a fuck about audio, but its a slim, minute, diminutive, miniscule possibility.

I've always been interested in hearing a song from you seeing as though you're one of the better onest at text. Let me know if you get around to it.
Old 03-11-09, 12:50 AM   #75
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

I have all the necessary requirements to make tracks on my computer. I'm really just too lazy to do it.