RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-06, 01:04 AM   #61
The Creator
I beat bitches up

Text Record: 8-1
Talking

IP: D1AC 910C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
fuck school and fuck everybody else that underestimate me and my shit and take me for a muthafuckin idiot...u muthafuckas gon pay when we see face ta face then it be more like foot ta ass when i see ya'll...yea fuckin rap wannabes...if ya'll put the same fuckin effort inta rap as ya'll do talkin..ya'll be muthafuckin millionaires

oh shit...I think we made em snap...lmfao....does it really matter wat us niggas on the net say about u that much? heres some knowledge...how many times in a day will u see any of us? and I doubt u'll whoop my ass dawg...marine corps dont train us to be no bitch homie...I'll str8 rack u up so chill. we just trying to say that just cuz a nigga made it be it by skills, luck, hard work, or just plain ol being at the right place at the right time...its not garanteed to no man...look at niggas in sports who join right after high school and then fuck them selfs up on the field...u always need something to fall back on dawg incase plan A dont work...thats all we are trying to tell u.

oh and Mim...I dropd out but then I got back in and finished school...I had to get 2 jobz to help my moms pay the bill...aint nothing thug about that shit...
Old 05-20-06, 02:08 AM   #62
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw King
oh shit...I think we made em snap...lmfao....does it really matter wat us niggas on the net say about u that much? heres some knowledge...how many times in a day will u see any of us? and I doubt u'll whoop my ass dawg...marine corps dont train us to be no bitch homie...I'll str8 rack u up so chill. we just trying to say that just cuz a nigga made it be it by skills, luck, hard work, or just plain ol being at the right place at the right time...its not garanteed to no man...look at niggas in sports who join right after high school and then fuck them selfs up on the field...u always need something to fall back on dawg incase plan A dont work...thats all we are trying to tell u.

oh and Mim...I dropd out but then I got back in and finished school...I had to get 2 jobz to help my moms pay the bill...aint nothing thug about that shit...

i didnt even snap i just makin shit clear and oh there's ways of huntin bitch ass homos like u down...marines dont make u a bitch but i fucked ur bitch
the marines dont make u shit....besides what is some marine gon do over the net???
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-06, 12:39 PM   #63
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

What's a stupid loser who gets himself caught and wastes everyone's money going to do over the net that a marine can't? Shut the fuck up, using defense mechanisms because you know that you're in the wrong.
Old 05-20-06, 01:07 PM   #64
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
What's a stupid loser who gets himself caught and wastes everyone's money going to do over the net that a marine can't? Shut the fuck up, using defense mechanisms because you know that you're in the wrong.

there aint no muthafuckin right or wrong fact is i got caught, expelled, and told rv....then some punks wanna talk shit and expect ta be above my level in so many ways but really THEY are fooling theyselves
so go finish puberty muthafucka
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-06, 08:27 PM   #65
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 6BB6 E242

Lmfao..... Idiot.
Old 05-20-06, 09:02 PM   #66
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 8262 49AE

Yeah, sure bro...you sure are cool and an independent rebel. Face it, you're wasting people's money just because you can't seem to sit still enough without resorting to drinking.
Old 05-20-06, 09:44 PM   #67
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
....then some punks wanna talk shit and expect ta be above my level in so many ways but really THEY are fooling theyselves
so go finish puberty muthafucka

Remind you of anyone?
Old 05-20-06, 10:57 PM   #68
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Remind you of anyone?

yea u... .....
Old 05-20-06, 10:58 PM   #69
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Yeah, sure bro...you sure are cool and an independent rebel. Face it, you're wasting people's money just because you can't seem to sit still enough without resorting to drinking.

how the hell am i wasting anybody's money??? im the one paying my fine how the hell is that someone else's money??? so who gives a fuck if im drinkin or not
Old 05-20-06, 11:04 PM   #70
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
how the hell am i wasting anybody's money??? im the one paying my fine how the hell is that someone else's money??? so who gives a fuck if im drinkin or not

Howbout... The taxpayers of America?
Old 05-20-06, 11:06 PM   #71
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

wtf are u talkin bout...i dont give a fuck bout no god damn taxpayers...i'll drink if i want too muthafucka
Old 05-21-06, 04:25 AM   #72
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
wtf are u talkin bout...i dont give a fuck bout no god damn taxpayers...i'll drink if i want too muthafucka

Well that may be so, but the taxpayers are forced to care about you by their country, so at least be thankful.

Maybe in a few years when you grow up and have to hand over a chunk of your hard earned pay for punk kids like you, you'll understand.
Old 05-21-06, 04:47 AM   #73
Nejji Bangaz
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 5DC8 0813

you are a moron, i understand the rush of being high/drunk at school, i used to smoke a blunt every morning before i got on the bus, sooner or later ur gonna realize all that shit is a waste of time and you're gonna regret fucking up so much....trust me kid, the last emotion you should be feeling right now is happiness

http://www.myspace.com/inebriation927 hit me up bitch
Send a message via AIM to Nejji Bangaz Send a message via MSN to Nejji Bangaz   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-06, 01:20 PM   #74
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nejji Bangaz
you are a moron, i understand the rush of being high/drunk at school, i used to smoke a blunt every morning before i got on the bus, sooner or later ur gonna realize all that shit is a waste of time and you're gonna regret fucking up so much....trust me kid, the last emotion you should be feeling right now is happiness

whoever said i was happy?? i just dont give a fuck bout what people have ta say bout this shit....i never said i feel good about it...im just not crying and balling about it....if u smoked a blunt everyday before school u should know exactly how it is wit bein high/drunk at school..u know my reason on why i did it...besides how can u even be able ta tell i was happy about it unless i said i was happy...u dont see me smiling through the computer or through ur moniter u CANNOT say how i truly feel about this shit...of course im mad and depressed bout this shit but i aint gon let people take it for weakness so if people talk shit to me because of this or think all of a sudden they care about me then ur damn right im gon defend myself doesnt mean im happy bout what just went on...
Old 05-21-06, 01:52 PM   #75
The Creator
I beat bitches up

Text Record: 8-1
IP: D1AC 910C

then let em post and stop checking it...best way really...just unsubscribe if u dont care dawg