RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-08, 01:12 PM   #61
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
haha, if u personally make over a grand a week why waste time talkin to fags on here and not just fuckin bitches at all times. if i made anything close to that i wouldn't waste my time in a lame internet site discussing nonsense. prolly if i was actually makin that kind of money i wouldn't have the time, u on the other hand must of been given the money cuz u do have the time to have money and waste it talkin to fags on the internet.

lmao...2 douchebags in a row try to call me out on making a grand week.

learn to read you guys...i never said that I MADE a grand a week...i told him he didn't make as much as me...and suggested that he probably thought he was balling because he made MAYBE a grand a week peddling drugs

i make over a grand a week...way over...

i'm a geographic marketing coordinator for nike...i've been working for them for 5 years...i make over 100,000 grand a year..not to mention what i make for testing products...

they also pay for my school...and 1 car payment....and 1 house payment...so i actually make closer to 200,000 a year..

and i'm not going to defend myself for you lames....when you have enough money to do whatever you what.....shit still gets boring...that's all i'm going to say.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-08, 01:28 PM   #62
J Summers

IP: 38FB 4D9D

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision

learn to read you guys...i never said that I MADE a grand a week...i told him he didn't make as much as me...and suggested that he probably thought he was balling because he made MAYBE a grand a week peddling drugs

i'm a geographic marketing coordinator for nike...i've been working for them for 5 years...i make over 100,000 grand a year..not to mention what i make for testing products...

they also pay for my school...and 1 car payment....and 1 house payment...so i actually make closer to 200,000 a year..

and i'm not going to defend myself for you lames....when you have enough money to do whatever you what.....shit still gets boring...that's all i'm going to say.

awfully defensive......................
Old 08-02-08, 01:38 PM   #63
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

^Awfully jealous.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 08-02-08, 02:06 PM   #64
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Text Record: 26-3
IP: DB49 F2F2

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision

hook me up with a sponsorship, I need nike bauer vapor xx goalie sticks.. the 1 piece composites... send me a rack of them liek 8 sticks or so... p29 curve.. thanks pal
Old 08-02-08, 02:15 PM   #65
C.March
-Certified Dope-

Summz Has The Clap
Old 08-02-08, 02:49 PM   #66
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
awfully defensive......................

definding myself = explaining why i'm on the internet when big picture says i wouldn't be on the net if what i said was true..unless the money was given to me.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-08, 02:54 PM   #67
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by -White Powder-
hook me up with a sponsorship, I need nike bauer vapor xx goalie sticks.. the 1 piece composites... send me a rack of them liek 8 sticks or so... p29 curve.. thanks pal

lol....i can't get sponsorships for people..i work at world hq bro...theres a whole department based on sponsorships..i don't even know if i know anyone that works there...

sponsorships arn't decided by suggestion...nike is only going to sponsor programs(not individuals) that have a track record of success...they sponsor individuals based on they suggested revenue they would earn by sponsoring a person...i.e...lebron james....

Old 08-03-08, 02:47 AM   #68
C.March
-Certified Dope-

yes well my sexiness factor alone will sell shit face it im the next big thing to happen in the sports world in finland... im like.. sex on a beauty summer day after boozing with a broad, im like sex on a winter night to keep warm... face it, im the sex
Old 08-03-08, 04:41 AM   #69
strobe

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 33DE 730C

Quote:
yeah... three probation violations...among some other shit...and just took a plea for a possesion in another county...doing a lil bid.... but i got work release...so i get out during the day....buncha bull shit...fuck da police for life......holla at me write me a letter to suckers

jeff summers
emmet county correctional facility
450 bay street
petoskey michigan 49770

word to ya gramma

I sent ya some weed. Hope you got it. Or the pigs must have found it and smoked it. Sorry.
Old 08-03-08, 08:11 AM   #70
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Quote:
yeah thats it .............................
o.y.d. la familia...

and aparantly you and Adam care..cuz you stay in my thread

I just like making fun of your lame ass.

And OYD is dead as fuck, man.

Old 08-03-08, 09:38 AM   #71
J Summers

make a song........................your dead as fuck
Old 08-03-08, 10:34 AM   #72
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

Question

IP: 611A A12A

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
I sent ya some weed. Hope you got it. Or the pigs must have found it and smoked it. Sorry.

^^^and where is my stash mr. strober??? *cough*

s.v.

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.
Old 08-03-08, 10:42 AM   #73
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Quote:

Why do I need to make a song?

you're*

Old 08-03-08, 10:49 AM   #74
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D088 20AB

Quote:

There's a difference between making a song and recording some bullshit club banger wannabe song at your home computer.

You're fucked as fuck in the bum bum.
Old 08-03-08, 02:19 PM   #75
J Summers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
There's a difference between making a song and recording some bullshit club banger wannabe song at your home computer.

You're fucked as fuck in the bum bum.

k......................