RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-04, 10:15 AM   #61
Taktik
fuCKYou

Text Record: 36-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1B3B C284

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruklor
Because it's wrong to bring a gun to school. That kid that ran and told the teacher knew that it was wrong, as probably do most 6 year olds. Even though he is young, they still need to make sure he knows how wrong what he did was.

Not really. In Canada there are school shootings, and this case wasn't even a shooting. It happens more often then you think, it's just not publicized everywhere, but when it happens in America it is the media's wet dream.

I live in Canada, and go to a school for expelled kids. There have been a couple kids (well, "teens") here who have brought a gun to school.

Yup^^ but in actuallity how many school shootings do we actually have occur every year........Not even close to the States

The problem is...in America its soo easy to get a gun....which is why there is soo many shootings.......

if bush would stop spendin all your money on Iraq, and other stupid funds.......then more money could go into takin guns off the streets, increasing the knowledge that goes into schools about guns and there problems...you jus cant cure something by putting a temporary bandade over it...its something that you seriously need to work on.......

like i was watchin the daily show last night and one of your senators said that us is paying 2 million dollars to study the affects of Cow Farts...like i mean come on.....then they showed the 2002 state of the union address were bush stated that there were somewhere between 30000 weapons of mass destruction facilities and in the 2003 he said a couple dozen........the whole iraq search for suddam was a waste of time, and hard earned american money.......that could have gone to things like Education, Healthcare...improving america

dont get me wrong...im not knockin the soldiers or what they do..........jus what bush spends your hard earned money on
Send a message via AIM to Taktik   Reply With Quote