RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-05, 08:03 PM   #61
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: AA0C 18AC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
We got mainstream rappers..... You just wont hear me talking about em cause when I come up I'ma smother them bitches....

And fuck the ideas shit... You think it aint possible to be origional anymore? Thats the same type of pessimistic attitude that makes people under-achieve. I got my own styles... And I will innovate hip hop in australia... Watch me.

Shut the fuck up and post something up you fag.

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-05, 08:34 PM   #62
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 6D2C 475B

"No Idea's Original, there is nothing new under the sun"

"It's not what you do, but how it's done"

-Nas

Pretty much DZK can rap about bitches and killing all he want all he needs to do is do it good and in an original way, from what I've seen he does that. That song on his title page is tyte and original, not to many rappers would use a beat or a chorus like that...DZK is . And for u fags saying something like he's average I bet u guys are just trying to put down a guy who is far better than you, I bet if he got signed with the most top-notch production possible, no matter how tyte the song would be...you would still blab on about how he's 'average'...I mean the simple fact that you fools will say he's average just shows how he is good and much better than u now u wanna criticize him for rapping about girls...so what is it not cool to like girls anymore???? Fuck outta here...DZK is most def. the best I have heard on this site yet...do u dudes think u can rap a bunch of extended vocabulary and rap about a bunch of pain u go thru that u can't even relate to and say the shit is tyte??? Get the fuck outta here DZK>>>>>>>>all of u

Eye for an eye makes the world go blind

Last edited by M.C. Streak : 11-27-05 at 08:39 PM.
Send a message via AIM to M.C. Streak   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-05, 08:36 PM   #63
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 7777 52CC

Quote:
We got mainstream rappers..... You just wont hear me talking about em cause when I come up I'ma smother them bitches....

And fuck the ideas shit... You think it aint possible to be origional anymore? Thats the same type of pessimistic attitude that makes people under-achieve. I got my own styles... And I will innovate hip hop in australia... Watch me.

Not possible. I know you feel that way and you truely believe that. I did too, and billions of people still believe that, but believe me man, it's impossible. If you REALLY need proof, show me any song you've EVER done that you felt was "original" and I'll show you mad other refferences to other songs that have very similar pieces. Not saying you took influence, I'm saying they're similar.

The entire concept of "new music" has been history for decades now. Knowing this dosen't make anyone pessemistic. That's like saying "look, he's dead!" makes me pessimestic because they're actually dead.

and word N

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-05, 08:58 PM   #64
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 5C71 9AD6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Not possible. I know you feel that way and you truely believe that. I did too, and billions of people still believe that, but believe me man, it's impossible. If you REALLY need proof, show me any song you've EVER done that you felt was "original" and I'll show you mad other refferences to other songs that have very similar pieces. Not saying you took influence, I'm saying they're similar.

The entire concept of "new music" has been history for decades now. Knowing this dosen't make anyone pessemistic. That's like saying "look, he's dead!" makes me pessimestic because they're actually dead.

and word N

You know... Your prolly right...
But seriously, I bet there aint another MC thats like me in my entire country...

So while cats might have already done what I'm doing now over in the states... Thats there, this is here..... Big diffence....
Old 11-27-05, 09:33 PM   #65
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 7777 52CC

Quote:
You know... Your prolly right...
But seriously, I bet there aint another MC thats like me in my entire country...

So while cats might have already done what I'm doing now over in the states... Thats there, this is here..... Big diffence....

eeehh... that's still a pretty big assumption to gamble on. There's someone else saying the exact same thing you are, right now. If it helps you to get to sleep at night thinking that you're treading new ground in music, then more power to you.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-05, 09:49 PM   #66
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3053 F660

i thought 1 of my songs was original.....

Outside Looking In...

where the dude is a good person at first....his mom hits him one night....and he decides to hit her back....beats her down...almost kills her.......goes to prison.....lives like hell in prison getting raped and other random shit......

and when he gets out....he comes back for his mom....revenge....ends up killing her....

gets death penalty.......dies....

meets christ at the "pearly gates"....begs him to let him in heaven...

gets sent to hell.....

devil makes his punishment reflecting on his own life tons....

so the song ends up being......like...i was the 1 who was sent to hell...and by doing the song...i was reflecting.......like what my punishment was.......

yea....tell me 1 person with a concept like that.....lol
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-05, 09:55 PM   #67
chronix
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 94B0 FEE7

Why does everyone acredit em's style as his own? It's actually Pharoahe Monch's style. That annoys me a lot....in fact, i'm gonna go start the topic in the hip hop forum lol.
Old 11-29-05, 05:28 PM   #68
ksr
Middle Weight

Graphics Record: 11-4
IP: 50D0 21FD

i'd say he's average
only reason people think he's so good is cuz he's on top of all the soundclick charts
and thats jus becuz he pays so many dollars a month to make his songs play when u go to his page, and those count as chart points for the song
if u look at the charts, it works like this: dzk's song thats playin on his page is #1 in hiphop- dzk dont got a single other song in the top 100... he dont even got another song in VIRGINIA's top 100 hiphop... lol
Old 11-29-05, 05:36 PM   #69
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: F7E3 42B8

I NeverListen To shit On DZK's Page, Not Once.

I Just Download The Shit.

Like He Says '2000 Downloads a Day Means Nothing Kids'

The Song That Plays Is At The Top Of The Charts Cos Everyones There Downloading Em Mostly.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-05, 05:39 PM   #70
hot
hotshh!

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 888C 2BD4

i never heard his shit.........will do so now
Old 11-29-05, 05:53 PM   #71
distilled
hullabaloser

He's Got Some DOpe Tracks Now.

Get Any Of The Red Giants Shit. Thats Dope.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-05, 05:55 PM   #72
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

<doesnt give a fuck about the guys music
Old 11-29-05, 05:57 PM   #73
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 6D2C 475B

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronix
Why does everyone acredit em's style as his own? It's actually Pharoahe Monch's style. That annoys me a lot....in fact, i'm gonna go start the topic in the hip hop forum lol.

people don't know this but eminem also copied Cage...

Eye for an eye makes the world go blind
Send a message via AIM to M.C. Streak   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-05, 08:47 PM   #74
distilled
hullabaloser

Fucking Hell.

I Thought Hip Hop Was About Music, and expression.

fuckin fuck bitches whinin about nothing fuck.

.The Council
Old 11-29-05, 09:23 PM   #75
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 3053 F660

umm ehh @ everyone who was saying u cant be original ignoring my post about my original song lol....o well
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote