RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-06, 09:55 PM   #61
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 977B 2124

do u take medication?
Old 02-02-06, 09:58 PM   #62
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 819D 3297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
You have never ever conceded into one argument you've been in as far as I know, stop bullshitting. Yes, YOU should get a life because you have the choice to go places and don't take them. I however, don't, and embrace every chance I do get. You STILL live with your mom, at your age. I ain't even a geek son, i'm the type of person you would be scared of in person, and it aint my fault if you say the dumbest shit in existence trying to act all smart, the only reason people ever concede in an argument with you is because they don't want to waste their time. =/

YOU think I'D be scared of you...

That is the biggest fucking joke I've heard in a long time.... You got NO fucking idea who your talking to spouting off with some retarded shit like that... I would bet money on the fact I been in more fights than you could fucking imagine and cats KNOW I dont lose... You are a fucking insect to me you fat peice of shit...

You are the only one bullshitting here and you know this... Your just too much of a conceded big headed fucking geek ass LITTLE CHILD to admit it.. You aint even grown soc.. And you know I'm right..

STOP playing cards you dont have... YOUR the one who needs a life.. YOUR the one who is always wrong but too fucking panzy to admit it.. And YOUR the one who would get his skull caved in if you even tried to step to me on some bullshit in real life... Dont even act hard you fat fucking nerd...

AND your trynna get at me for living with my mom.. The fuck is that.. I'm 19 starting a career still living broke... What the fucks your point... You dont know jack shit about me.....
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-06, 10:00 PM   #63
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

That is the biggest fucking joke I've heard in a long time.... You got NO fucking idea who your talking to spouting off with some retarded shit like that... I would bet money on the fact I been in more fights than you could fucking imagine and cats KNOW I dont lose... You are a fucking insect to me you fat peice of shit...

You are the only one bullshitting here and you know this... Your just too much of a conceded big headed fucking geek ass LITTLE CHILD to admit it.. You aint even grown soc.. And you know I'm right..

STOP playing cards you dont have... YOUR the one who needs a life.. YOUR the one who is always wrong but too fucking panzy to admit it.. And YOUR the one who would get his skull caved in if you even tried to step to me on some bullshit in real life... Dont even act hard you fat fucking nerd...

AND your trynna get at me for living with my mom.. The fuck is that.. I'm 19 starting a career still living broke... What the fucks your point... You dont know jack shit about me.....

lmao...........
Old 02-02-06, 10:06 PM   #64
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

Quote:

Wow. You make this so repetitive.

You probably have been in more fights in your life, but son, you live in some nice little fairyland, I live somewhere that people die once every two weeks in the same damn neighbourhood. I have learned how to fight from being around it so much, you wouldn't phase me really.

Ok, ummmm, i'm wrong a lot, but when someone can show me why i'm wrong, then i'll admit it. You have nothing on me though to be real, I am a regular ass nigga who found out he can elevate as an emcee through the internet. If that makes me a netcee, so be it, but I am nowhere near a nerd. And yes, you're 19 and a whack emcee, still living with his moms and can't keep a job.

Looks like I know more than you thought. =/

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 02-02-06, 10:14 PM   #65
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Wow. You make this so repetitive.

You probably have been in more fights in your life, but son, you live in some nice little fairyland, I live somewhere that people die once every two weeks in the same damn neighbourhood. I have learned how to fight from being around it so much, you wouldn't phase me really.

Ok, ummmm, i'm wrong a lot, but when someone can show me why i'm wrong, then i'll admit it. You have nothing on me though to be real, I am a regular ass nigga who found out he can elevate as an emcee through the internet. If that makes me a netcee, so be it, but I am nowhere near a nerd. And yes, you're 19 and a whack emcee, still living with his moms and can't keep a job.

Looks like I know more than you thought. =/

A nice little fairy land?

Your a real fucking naieve son of a bitch you know that? In australia we have some of the most violent communitys outside of a war zone in the world.... We got gangs, guns, mafias, bikey gangs, drug problems, rampent fighting, race riots, killings, people getting bashed to death just for walking down the street..

Shit, even last week two 14 year old girls beat a cab driver to death and left his body on the street... You REALLY dont know what the fuck your talking about... Dont EVER try and act smart with me you clown...

Australia is a multi cultural country... We got immigrants from everywhere... You think your hard.. But you aint EVER dealt with any of the shit I've dealt with... Like I said.. Your a fucking INSECT to me kid...

And if you think I wouldnt phase you.. Then by all means.. If you EVER bring your nerd ass to australia.. I will meet you and personally saw your fucking balls off with a hacksaw and make you swallow them for talking shit like YOUR hard...

What a fucking joke... Fuckwhit.. While you been "around shit"... I been INVOLVED in shit you fat son of a dirty cunt bitch...
Old 02-02-06, 10:17 PM   #66
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
A nice little fairy land?

Your a real fucking naieve son of a bitch you know that? In australia we have some of the most violent communitys outside of a war zone in the world.... We got gangs, guns, mafias, bikey gangs, drug problems, rampent fighting, race riots, killings, people getting bashed to death just for walking down the street..

Shit, even last week two 14 year old girls beat a cab driver to death and left his body on the street... You REALLY dont know what the fuck your talking about... Dont EVER try and act smart with me you clown...

Australia is a multi cultural country... We got immigrants from everywhere... You think your hard.. But you aint EVER dealt with any of the shit I've dealt with... Like I said.. Your a fucking INSECT to me kid...

And if you think I wouldnt phase you.. Then by all means.. If you EVER bring your nerd ass to australia.. I will meet you and personally saw your fucking balls off with a hacksaw and make you swallow them for talking shit like YOUR hard...

What a fucking joke... Fuckwhit.. While you been "around shit"... I been INVOLVED in shit you fat son of a dirty cunt bitch...

I'm sorry, but I can't address you anymore. You have just proven yourself retarded with some of the most basic wannabe moves ever. And yes, when I come to Austrailia, I'll come and destroy your soul for you, k?

Now go meet up with OMB and rap about transcendant physical anomolies. -_-

Track of the week:

Old 02-02-06, 10:18 PM   #67
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

And YEAH I'm angry... I'm angry cause I have to deal with some little snot nosed peice of shit NERD who THINKS he can talk to me and be disrespectful when you aint even hard...

You ADMIT that you aint been in jack shit fights... Your too busy sitting behind your computer actin like "ooooh you make this so repeditive"... Fuck outta here......
Old 02-02-06, 10:20 PM   #68
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

I have been in 9 fights in my life but I assume, that since you wanna talk about amounts, you have probably been in more. Good for you. But I also go body with friends all the time just for fun and rarely ever lose.

Track of the week:

Old 02-02-06, 10:23 PM   #69
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Your a punk...

Theres no two ways about it.....
Old 02-02-06, 10:25 PM   #70
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Okay, you got me Nos, i'm gunna shut up now because you have totally outwitted me.

Track of the week:

Old 02-02-06, 10:29 PM   #71
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Look at this sarcasm bullshit... You ARE a fucking net geek that lies his way through arguments....
Old 02-02-06, 10:32 PM   #72
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

What the fuck do you want me to do? Fly RV out to Cali to watch me interview my friends in front of a jury about whether or not I speak the truth? Not gunna happen. I might put my mp3 player on record one of these days and let you people hear what i'm like in person, but that's if I change my mind about how much of a waste of batteries that is. I seriously think you jus really want others to fail so you can be the best, even though it's just not gunna happen.

Track of the week:

Old 02-02-06, 10:36 PM   #73
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Certafied panzy ass geek response....

"oooh my ill record my voice on my mp3 player but its such a waste of batteries and I dont like to waste my time when I'm sitting on the internet posting text battlez yo"

Just stop trying soc... Your a loser........
Old 02-02-06, 10:40 PM   #74
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Certafied panzy ass geek response....

"oooh my ill record my voice on my mp3 player but its such a waste of batteries and I dont like to waste my time when I'm sitting on the internet posting text battlez yo"

Just stop trying soc... Your a loser........

LMAO, I don't even text anymore stooooopid. I come online to talk to hoes and Indeph more then I come on for RV or RB.

Track of the week:

Old 02-02-06, 10:45 PM   #75
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

damn where dr phil when we need him the most?

but yea damn nos 4 real those girls beat him 2 death and left him there?