RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-08, 01:23 AM   #61
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D168 6D7C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I said in the post that I was generalizing. I also told you that it's neccecary when talking about things like this. Which I'm sure you already know, but you're trying to find holes in whatever I'm saying to feel better. I know all asian people or even most asian people don't worship white people. I was bringing that up considering the way things operate in America and how "approval" among the "elite" class is achieved.

I say asian people worship white people because its extremly obvious. Nearly every character in every anime show is white. Even video games like the extremly popular game, final fantasy is white. White is to Asian what black is to latin. The world's resources were divided and one set of people got the most of it and one set got the least. And its in this that they relate to eachother.

Now what becomes increasingly obvious about the word nigger is that its not only about the race of the person, but their personality. And personality goes beyond their accent or what music they listen to. Listening to rap or being part of the culture isn't what makes black people okay with certain white people saying nigger. You can tell just by how they say it and how they carry themselves. Most black people can tell from talking to a person if they're a potential nigger guy. Now when some white people say it, like you and Red bull, it almost seems like you're toying around with the word in general. Like you're flaunting your willingness to say the word and hiding behind intellectual advances.

Saying nigger isn't a privledge and a gate open to a secret world of freedom. It's not a "rule" that you have to obey it's just a personal line that has been set by society as a whole for a reason. Crossing this line isn't liberating anyone, you or anyone else. You might be wondering why some black people say nigger. Most black people today say it because they heard other people say it growing up and now it became just something they say. Some black people actually say it as a form of irony because it calls out the elephant in the room with how black people are still looked at in America.

By breaking the ice it makes them feel more confident about it and lets them embrace that pride thats been hiding under that self image. But again, most people just say it because they've heard it from other people. I just find it kinda annoying that the people who ask these questions the most are the ones who don't really want an answer. They just wanna raise questions they assume no one has the answer to so they can break that limitation down. I'm actually stereotyping some more. You're right I'm actually pretty good at this. I'm probably racist. Who knew. Oh thats right, you did.

^ see, you can see when people have actually thought through the ins and outs of issues like these, and when people are just immature suburban white kids who think they're funny... or think they are thinking of something that nobody has ever thought of before.

issues like this are extremely deeply rooted in culture, society, and ideology... yet the SAME uneducated (on these issues) people INSIST on arguing that it is as simple as one person being able to say a word and another person not, then think they've just created some kind of groundbreaking way of thinking. its the same people who consistently argue the whole "reverse racism" bullshit theory.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 04-17-08, 01:31 AM   #62
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

It would be alot simpler if black people just stopped calling eachother the word. Calling eachother ther word isn't gonna make you forget the meaning of it. All it does is cause alot of tension in most cases. It eases the tension when its already there, but when it isn't there it definetly makes people uncomfortable and divides people imo. People just need to learn to acknowledge something that hurts themselves(or others) without having to repeatedly put it out there constantly. That shit just causes unneccecary problems.
Old 04-17-08, 01:45 PM   #63
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 005A 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
^^ He's not east indian, and east indians are Asian dumb ass

exactly. And it's not East Indian, it's Indian. Indians are people from India. Stupid Christopher Colombus called the Native American's Indians because he thought he was where? IN india. Ask any NATIVE AMERICAN, they refer to themselves as Native American not Indians. Indians are from India. There is no west Indian, or East indian.

also LOL @ the amount of people who actually think Asia only includes China and Japan. Log off the internet and look at a map maybe and you'll be amazed at what you discover.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-08, 02:24 PM   #64
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NADA
^ see, you can see when people have actually thought through the ins and outs of issues like these, and when people are just immature suburban white kids who think they're funny... or think they are thinking of something that nobody has ever thought of before.

issues like this are extremely deeply rooted in culture, society, and ideology... yet the SAME uneducated (on these issues) people INSIST on arguing that it is as simple as one person being able to say a word and another person not, then think they've just created some kind of groundbreaking way of thinking. its the same people who consistently argue the whole "reverse racism" bullshit theory.

You're a sburban white kid, that better not have been a subliminal shot, I don't even give a shit enough about this topic to address it seriously and give a real post. Anything i've said in this post is jokes. Lay off the cheap shots it's what little girls do
Old 04-17-08, 02:29 PM   #65
Blay'all

IP: C8F2 78F3

^ ??????

I was referring to the group people who make that specific argument that I'm arguing against... you haven't made a single argument this whole thread. lol @ you getting offended and thinking i was talking about you when i even mentioned "immature suburban white kids" though. no i'm not from the hood, and i've never claimed to be... but i am FAR from an "immature suburban white kid." i wasn't insulting white people, or people from the suburbs... i was describing a specific group of people that i AM calling out.

don't get your panties in a bunch... its what little girls do.

Last edited by NADA : 04-17-08 at 02:32 PM.
Old 04-17-08, 02:35 PM   #66
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Now when some white people say it, like you and Red bull, it almost seems like you're toying around with the word in general. Like you're flaunting your willingness to say the word and hiding behind intellectual advances.

What the fuck are you saying? When I say it? YOU MADE A FUCKING THREAD ABOUT THE WORD "NIGGER". So obviously when I talk about it i'm gonna use the word. Am I saying it to anyone? No i'm not. Am I saying "wassup nigga" to anyone? No i'm not. Red Bull said something like that to me, so get on his case for it, but don't ever fucking judge me because you don't know me man. You made this thread because you WANT people to discuss the woard and now you criticise me for quoting it FROM YOU or from stories/examples of other people using it? Anyways I don't give a fuck what you think, I say it to dudes i'm cool with in person, and I don't say it to others, and that's what it is. Fuck your little bullshit assumptions about me.
Old 04-17-08, 02:37 PM   #67
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
^ ??????

I was referring to the group people who make that specific argument that I'm arguing against... you haven't made a single argument this whole thread. lol @ you getting offended and thinking i was talking about you when i even mentioned "immature suburban white kids" though. no i'm not from the hood, and i've never claimed to be... but i am FAR from an "immature suburban white kid." i wasn't insulting white people, or people from the suburbs... i was describing a specific group of people that i AM calling out.

don't get your panties in a bunch... its what little girls do.

My bad then, I thought you were making a wise crack about me for no reason.

Don't call guys lil' daddy, it's what little girls do

Last edited by JTR : 04-17-08 at 02:40 PM.
Old 04-17-08, 02:43 PM   #68
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
exactly. And it's not East Indian, it's Indian. Indians are people from India. Stupid Christopher Colombus called the Native American's Indians because he thought he was where? IN india. Ask any NATIVE AMERICAN, they refer to themselves as Native American not Indians. Indians are from India. There is no west Indian, or East indian.

also LOL @ the amount of people who actually think Asia only includes China and Japan. Log off the internet and look at a map maybe and you'll be amazed at what you discover.

Lol Asia is China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Thai-bo, Flipalinoes, and yaa, those are all the cities of the country of Asia right?
Old 04-17-08, 02:47 PM   #69
J. Luth
I see dumb people

LOL of course son, of courseeeee

and India, Sri Lanka and etc

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-17-08, 02:50 PM   #70
Blay'all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
My bad then, I thought you were making a wise crack about me for no reason.

Don't call guys lil' daddy, it's what little girls do
don't be Canadian and pretend to understand southern slang, its what little gir... okay nevermind, that doesn't work there.

lol, but is it just me or are Russians "Asian" too? actually the MAJORITY of Asia? thats always mind-boggled me, because "Asian culture" doesn't involve Russians AT ALL.

Old 04-17-08, 02:54 PM   #71
J. Luth
I see dumb people

there is no way to justify the use of lil daddy to make it seem cool, or "hood" or w/e. The south may have their dances catch on with rest of the nation, but I assure you "lil daddy" ain't going nowhere. You call someone "lil daddy" outside south you probably end up with a busted nose or asked "Yo man, are you gay?"

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-17-08, 02:56 PM   #72
J. Luth
I see dumb people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an03mMhlCF8

I SEE YA LIL DADDY!!!!!!! LOL lord help us all

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-17-08, 03:05 PM   #73
Blay'all

^ lol, nah but for real have you also ever noticed that ALL of the male rappers with "Lil" in their name are from the South? and please, don't come back with "yeah, and they're all wack"... what i'm saying is, its said differently around here, not in a gay tone at all... the whole "ego" thing is different in the South. for example, could you EVER picture a rapper from NY running around the streets calling himself "Lil Boosie"? No, but Boosie is one of the realest, most respected street dudes from Louisiana. its just a different context that the word is used in, and dudes aren't all homophobic about it, because people don't even think its gay... its used all the time.

Old 04-17-08, 03:09 PM   #74
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^yea, son but I said that shit wouldn't be respectable outside of the south.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-17-08, 03:19 PM   #75
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
don't be Canadian and pretend to understand southern slang, its what little gir... okay nevermind, that doesn't work there.

lol, but is it just me or are Russians "Asian" too? actually the MAJORITY of Asia? thats always mind-boggled me, because "Asian culture" doesn't involve Russians AT ALL.

I am part Russian, not sure which part though, i'll ask my pops. But uhm man, Russia also take up 40% of Europe. They're pretty much godly in terms of size.