RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-05, 09:53 PM   #61
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D4E9 E286

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Doesent change the fact that fight was pussy......

tell me where i said that?? infact even i said that fight was wack
Old 11-02-05, 09:55 PM   #62
Magic5

IP: 4AF5 0BD9

Leady, shut up. Britain is declining so rapidly it is unbelievable. 100 years ago the British had around 1/4ths of the world (land wise).. now you idiots are left with a fucking island and a few small ass countrys. The United States, on the other hand, has increased its value over the past 100 years drastically. And lmao @ better military. The United States has saved your wussy asses from so much shit over the years. Man, your whole arguement is full of so much random bullshit it is unbelieveable, and it is a complete waste of my time to point out the inaccuriaces because people have been throughout this thread but you still can not see yourself being wrong.. even though you are. Whatever. Fuck Britain.
Old 11-03-05, 02:41 AM   #63
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 0556 054E

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
crazy hades your not very smart are you.

our currency is more valuble than yours, it is worth more... therefore it makes our country richer than yours.

also did you know that your "special forces" are trained by the british, or by somebody who has been trained by the british and knows ALL the methods used and created by (beleive it or not) THE BRITISH.

you have a bigger army, but our country has better weapons and better trained soldiers.

also you act like america owns the world when infact the world owns america.

lemme break it down.

put in simple straight forward terms, the world owns america, simply because, without europe america's trade would be non-existent, but yet if america didnt exist, the rest of the world would still survive with the trade that would exist.

too many companies from cars, to clothes, to computers, to games, to toys the list endless, all originate from europe(also comes from asia).

i could continue to school you but i beleive your ignorance will conjour up some other lame ARSE excuse that is a hundred million miles away from the truth as to why ur country is so "great"

but people like me who back they words with FACTS jus continue to prove ur stupidity

fuckin duh
but Europe isnt a country, its a contient.
no one runs Europe.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-05, 02:44 AM   #64
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Leady, shut up. Britain is declining so rapidly it is unbelievable. 100 years ago the British had around 1/4ths of the world (land wise).. now you idiots are left with a fucking island and a few small ass countrys. The United States, on the other hand, has increased its value over the past 100 years drastically. And lmao @ better military. The United States has saved your wussy asses from so much shit over the years. Man, your whole arguement is full of so much random bullshit it is unbelieveable, and it is a complete waste of my time to point out the inaccuriaces because people have been throughout this thread but you still can not see yourself being wrong.. even though you are. Whatever. Fuck Britain.

im going to have to actually CONCUR with Mim on this one. and thats word.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 11-03-05, 02:49 AM   #65
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 0556 054E

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Voyce

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213226

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-05, 04:23 AM   #66
leady
Addicted

IP: 171A DF80

i never said europe was a country, but americans act like they are superior to everybody when its far from true.

i mean sepretism still exists in a rediculously big way in your country n people still think in that "whites live here, blacks live there, latino live here e.t.c e.t.c" for starters, then theres the fags who run your country, clinton who gets caught cheatin n makes ur country look stupid, then bush who is the worlds biggest ever fuck up and u all still voted him back into power, i mean are yall really that dumb??? then theres the amount of un-healthy eating, your country has the highest percentage of fat people(thats worked out on percentage of a countries population) and un-healthy eating.

as for mimesis.... are you sure you want to say ur special forces arent trained by brits and/or people who are were, and still use the training methods e.t.c of the british??? concidering i have friends in the army and my mates uncle works for scotland yard, i get to know these things..... as much as u may beleive USA owns alot, infact it doesnt, it only owns the states in its country... lol @ u saving us... world war???? WOW but concidering it was us fighting more than one country why you acting like we weren't out numbered??? and who was it that wanted our help to go to war with ONE country??? yeah, i rest my case, oh and where was the blame pointed for the friendly fire incidents??? oh no, AMERICAN troops.... cos they so fuckin retarded.

my mates jus got back from iraq and he curses american troops like mad, he told exactly how useless they actually are.... so go and try point out the inacuracies, all ur doin is showing ur stupidity
Old 11-03-05, 05:30 AM   #67
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 55FE E3AA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
fuckin duh
no one runs Europe.

Na jus that organisation called the E.U...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-05, 05:50 AM   #68
leady
Addicted

IP: 171A DF80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Na jus that organisation called the E.U...

exactly, im pretty sure i mentioned that sumwhere lol ah well, nevermind.... not our fault these americans are retarded is it
Old 11-03-05, 12:41 PM   #69
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 14F6 545E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
fuckin duh
no one runs Europe.

Actually, there's a legion made up of around 35 of the most powerful people in Europe, at least one from being from each country. They're behind the economy and general well-being of the entire continent. In reality, Tony Blair thinks George Bush is an illiterate jackass, and said Cheney is a lot cooler to hang out with. But the CED (Council of European Delegates), is threatening to blackmail him if he doesn't portray his relationship with Bush to the media as "buddy-buddy". The theory behind this is that Americans are irrational and prone to retaliate under the slightest provocation, and seeing that another country's leader doesn't like the US President, it would send America into an outrage, and possibly result in an exchange of attacks between America and England. So really they're just keeping foreign affairs in order.

Some of this list includes:
Arnold Schwarzenegger (Austria)
The Belgian Jazzmen (Belgium)
Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic)
Jacques Cousteau (France)
Zeus (Greece)
Shaemus O'Tierney (Ireland)
Michael Corleone (Italy)
Elton John and James Bond (United Kingdom)

I don't know the entire list, just saw it a while ago on some site. Those are just the ones I remember.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 11-03-05, 01:58 PM   #70
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kap'10

Lmao. Word to this being the first agreement ever between us.

..Also word to me not wasting anymore time responding.. or even reading Leady's post because I already know that he's wrong.
Old 11-03-05, 02:44 PM   #71
leady
Addicted

IP: E0F8 5D78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Lmao. Word to this being the first agreement ever between us.

..Also word to me not wasting anymore time responding.. or even reading Leady's post because I already know that he's wrong.

typical reply when sum1 knows theyve been proven wrong
Old 11-03-05, 02:50 PM   #72
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: F0DD 7D34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Actually, there's a legion made up of around 35 of the most powerful people in Europe, at least one from being from each country. They're behind the economy and general well-being of the entire continent. In reality, Tony Blair thinks George Bush is an illiterate jackass, and said Cheney is a lot cooler to hang out with. But the CED (Council of European Delegates), is threatening to blackmail him if he doesn't portray his relationship with Bush to the media as "buddy-buddy". The theory behind this is that Americans are irrational and prone to retaliate under the slightest provocation, and seeing that another country's leader doesn't like the US President, it would send America into an outrage, and possibly result in an exchange of attacks between America and England. So really they're just keeping foreign affairs in order.

Some of this list includes:
Arnold Schwarzenegger (Austria)
The Belgian Jazzmen (Belgium)
Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic)
Jacques Cousteau (France)
Zeus (Greece)
Shaemus O'Tierney (Ireland)
Michael Corleone (Italy)
Elton John and James Bond (United Kingdom)

I don't know the entire list, just saw it a while ago on some site. Those are just the ones I remember.

Bildaberg group or something?
Old 11-03-05, 06:11 PM   #73
Sick.
Do Re Mi

IP: 68CD 21DB

wow... kicking? i mean c'mon, i thougth they were gonna start pullin hair

crhyme sindicate

Old 11-03-05, 06:51 PM   #74
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

omgomgomgomgomgomg lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!@ u wankers arguing which country is better! and E.C. mate, every country has ppl that fight. some brutal, some less so, nobody can say that one countries gangs fight more brutally than the other, thats retarded. seriously i just had to stop reading what u guys were saying it was all so stupid!

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 11-04-05, 02:44 PM   #75
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
typical reply when sum1 knows theyve been proven wrong

No, typical reply when someone knows the person they're talking to is fucking stupid and thinks the UK is worth more then the United States.