RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-04, 12:47 AM   #61
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: AC99 A025

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Babylon~
first off I neva said white people dont git j/k or sarcasim..........

second its not bad to live in the suberbs...and its not bad to live in a nice house.....cause I plan to have all that some day..........
lol, you live in apartments with rats almost the size of small cats?
and you still manage to have a computer?
you're bullshit.
if you have a computer, then chances are, your life isnt THAT bad.

all I'm sayin is anyone who didnt understand what I was talkin about has neva been through what I've been through...........
once again,you're making an ASS out of yourself.
if you stay in the 'hood", then you dont know what white people go throgh. All you know is what you see on movies.you never actually lived with a white family and experienced what they have went through.

and the key word in my statement was u r *FROM* the suburbs....meaning u have been there sice u were born and have neva expeirenced the projects.....so u have no idea what its like to live were I live.......
once again, you're making an ASS of yourself.I was born in Harlem nigga,137th and 7 ave. you dont know me.dont judge me.
U HAVE KNOW IDEAD!............so dont express opinions about what you think niggas in the hood should doin instead of bangin........
wtf is an IDEAD?, Do you mean idea?
anyway
your posts proves how much of an moron you really are.
tell me one thing that is good about "bangin"?
atleast joining the military will be doing something productive. atleast in the military you're being paid to kill. when you're "bangin", its MOSTLY over stupid shit.why put yourself in that position?
Im not saying the army is the only choice
but "bangin" shouldnt be a choice at all

and just cause u watched Meance 2 society the other day doesnt mean you are an expert on how the hood is.....so dont act like u no somethin...........
lol, you're a steretypical idiot
cause you say instead of bangin we should do somethin else like join the army......LOL....

1st man do u not understand U cant git into the army if you have multiple felonies........
bullshit, the army will take anyone.
if they are at war, and you are young, they will put a gun in your hand in the minute.

second most kids were I'm from have 2 to three felonies before there 16............
and who's fault is that? no one MADE htem commit does felonies
so fuck u you ignarant bastard..........
okay yes, I am very "ignarant", lol. just stfu kid. stop thinkin YOU'RE a gansta, because being in a gang fighting other people over stupid shit is NOTHING to brag about. but I just can judge you on that, because I've did my own dirt.
I've been shot at, I've shot at people.
I've been robbed a couple of times
I've jumped niggas just for looking at me wrong.
you dont know me
you dont know SHIT I've been through
but the difference between me and you is
Im smart.
I decided to finish highschool, and get a scholarship for playing basketball.
so now I can go to college where I live right now (Detroit)
dont try to justify violence
and dont try to justify stupidity

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-04, 12:52 AM   #62
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Text Record: 17-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah Bwoy
ohh ^

lmfao and kryo fam i thought you was black so why you call me a nigger...fuckin dumb bitch..thats racism on his own culture THIS MANS THINKIN OF MAKIN A BLACK KKK OR somethin fuckin crackhead

nigger means ignorant person
you are a nigger
makin a black KKK?
naw
and crackhead?
lol
far from it
its not racism on my own culture
I call everyone that acts dumb niggers
white/black/mexican/cuban w/e
if you are acting ignorant
then you are a nigger
and fam/
nope
we're not family
dont start that
"we're all black, so we're all brothers" bullshit
unless your mother name was Detricch Malone
you're not my brother
so fuck you
and the dirty puss you slide out of.
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-04, 01:09 AM   #63
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

IP: 3240 794D

again you makin the same statements............you dont like to be wrong............you just stubbern..............

and I bet you was in harlem for how long? a sec of your life..........

and you tell me I shouldnt asume what your all about yet you do the same thing to me...........hypocrit............

then you say you've been shot at.......and youve shot at people...........hypocrit..........
so if you so fuckin gangsta y dont you git your ass off of that computer chair and join the army...........

and you say that its they own choice that they caught those felonies..........
^^^^^this is were I know your not black...........cause u dont know what your black people go through............if your black(yeah right!)......

cause unlike you..........most people in the hood dont have the money to git a job...........yes if you in new york you no what I'm talkin bout...........they be chargin alot for uniforms and shit..........

some cant git the transportations that is needed......not alot of people here have driver license............thats because of the lack of information givin to inner city kids........and if you dont git it in school it cost's way to much to git it at the DMV......
and most buses dont run through this part of newark.......we gotta go out to the west end of the bricks just to git a bus..............

so most defently you r not black cause u critisies your own people.......yet you do nothin to help..........
Old 05-30-04, 01:21 AM   #64
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
again you makin the same statements............you dont like to be wrong............you just stubbern..............

and I bet you was in harlem for how long? a sec of your life..........
I lived in Hrlem until I was 12, then I moved to detroit, and Ive been living there since then
and you tell me I shouldnt asume what your all about yet you do the same thing to me...........hypocrit............
actually, I didnt assume anything about you.
then you say you've been shot at.......and youve shot at people...........hypocrit..........
so if you so fuckin gangsta y dont you git your ass off of that computer chair and join the army...........
why should I join the army and Im going to college, how am I being a hypocrit for saying I was shot at before, and Ive shot at people before? You seem to forget that I said that I GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL AND THAT IM GOING TO COLLEGE
and you say that its they own choice that they caught those felonies..........
^^^^^this is were I know your not black...........cause u dont know what your black people go through............if your black(yeah right!)......
You make your own choices in life. NO ONE can make you do ANYTHING you do not want to do. IT IS ALL UP TO YOU!
cause unlike you..........most people in the hood dont have the money to git a job...........yes if you in new york you no what I'm talkin bout...........they be chargin alot for uniforms and shit..........
LOL! How about they graduate from school, THEN try to get a job. THEN how about they seek forms of further education. its not that hard to be smart, but some make it thei'r business to be stupid.
some cant git the transportations that is needed......not alot of people here have driver license............thats because of the lack of information givin to inner city kids........and if you dont git it in school it cost's way to much to git it at the DMV......
who fault is it that the inner city kids are stupid? is it, "THE MAN"?
LOL If you want to learn, YOU take the first step to try to learn. and like you said, "if" you dont get it in school. WELL, hould that mean that they should go to school?

and most buses dont run through this part of newark.......we gotta go out to the west end of the bricks just to git a bus..............
your point is? start walking then nigga. thats why God gave you legs, feet and toes
so most defently you r not black cause u critisies your own people.......yet you do nothin to help..........
Im not black because I criticize my own people, but I do nothing to help?
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooool
and how much since do that make?
if my mother was black, and my father was black
THEN IM BLACK TOO
And like I said, I cant help people that dont want to be helped.
like you
you want to stay a stupid gangsta
living in the hood
with no form of education
well, Im sort of helping now
Im telling you so-called "gangstas" about yourselfs
take my words and run with the,

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 05-30-04, 01:25 AM   #65
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

...................................(I have nothin else to say......he's to HARDHEADED to understand situations in the hood)................................(and your not black)
Old 05-30-04, 01:28 AM   #66
roop
The Classic

Text Record: 8-2
IP: 8254 17B8

one person gonna shot another then u got treaty broke, i give it 2 weeks max, dats jus my 2 cents

Send a message via AIM to roop   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-04, 01:34 AM   #67
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
...................................(I have nothin else to say......he's to HARDHEADED to understand situations in the hood)................................(and your not black)

yeah
dont understand situations in the hood?
or I just got you stomped, you dont have nothing else top say to defend being a dimwitted gangsta?
whats wroong?
no more replies justifying your "thug"
no more sitiuationsthat black people are forced to go through?
like I thought
and
Im not black?
http://membersf.blackplanet.com/BREEZIE-03-MAC/
ask LatinKitten if those are my pics are not
because those are the SAME ones I showed her
too damn bad I dont have my camera with my right now

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 05-30-04, 02:00 AM   #68
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

IP: 9EF2 7F0D

ok I looked at them.........OK your not white.........but you r gay.............

........................................(nothin else to say he still is to hard headed to understand situations in the hood).....................
Old 05-30-04, 04:43 AM   #69
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 95FF 1D86

haha^^^^^^^^^^or make a reality show about that island....'which gang will kill eachother first' hahha
Old 05-30-04, 06:51 PM   #70
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP: 571F 462B

Quote:
ok I looked at them.........OK your not white.........but you r gay.............

........................................(nothin else to say he still is to hard headed to understand situations in the hood).....................

stfu
explain to me these "situations" in the hood that FORCES people to commit crimes that they can easily get out of?
im hardheaded because you cant prove why its so great to be a gangsta

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 05-30-04, 06:56 PM   #71
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

.................................................. ...(nothing else to say he is still to hardheaded to git situations in the hood).............................................
Old 05-30-04, 08:08 PM   #72
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Quote:
.................................................. ...(nothing else to say he is still to hardheaded to git situations in the hood).............................................

you must have something to say
this is your 3rd time saying you werent going to post anymore
Old 05-30-04, 08:43 PM   #73
~RC~
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4191 D1DC

both or you are being kind of fuckin ignorant. joining the army is a decent idea. chances are i am gonna join the canadian army cuz thats where im from. but there is nothin wrong with being in a gang. these are decisions each person makes for themselves. each person has a reason for what they do.
Old 05-31-04, 12:18 AM   #74
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RC~
but there is nothin wrong with being in a gang. .

besides it being illegal
besides that it greatly increases your chance of being shot or killed
besides being in most gangs, when you want to get out
they'll beat the fuck out of you
nope
there's nothing wrong with being in gangs
Old 06-01-04, 05:19 PM   #75
J Gutta
.::Blood Up::.

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 08ED 5536

Queenz Bloodz holla back niggas

Born in port of spain, trinidad holla back

B's up C's Down you kno Bout it..wun be easy

i signed that stupid peace treaty shit..but its dumb cuz a crab tried to start shit wit ma block and wun of ma bois capped him but ye..be easy..wun

.::Free Agent::.

Battles Need Voting:

.::Open Mics::.

Guttaz Canada Anthem