RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-05, 03:27 PM   #61
CounTREE Jay
The New King Of New York

Text Record: 23-12
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E40B 9458

Whack, could be good, but way to cocky and overhyped, not that good, your average, run-of-the-mill, let me talk about how much of a gangsta i am and lil' herbs who just started listenin' to rap the other day will thing i'm the best thing since sliced bread rappers. In a nutshell.

-CJ-
Send a message via AIM to CounTREE Jay Send a message via Yahoo to CounTREE Jay   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-05, 03:28 PM   #62
Overdose
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 0797 1F1F

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfunk
Garbage along with rest of G-Unit/Aftermath/Shady

Are you sniffin glue? those are the top lables in tha industry, besides for Jay-Z's crew, & fuck Naz! he's so caught up thinkin he's to ill for everybody, not publizizin tha way he should, he's stuck in tha shadows... If I had a choice, i'd wanna be under aftermath/ interscope / & Shady records. those guys'll put you everywhere, your agents'll hook up everything that'll need to be hooked up

"But its hard when they hate us, & think Em a racist,
they say shit, but fuck them, Shady one of the greatest".
Old 01-28-05, 03:49 PM   #63
MadProphet
^ > u

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 81E5 18AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
Actually he was heard of, you're probably not from Cali, he was signed with JT Da bigga figga before he ever met Dre., but i still don't like him.. He sold out, he sucks too much east coast dick..

Im from AZ. I meant known from by the masses outside of Cali. Kinda like how The Demigodz, JMT, IT, Borther Ali...etc are now

Get Soul-Clapped with Cold Raps
Freestyles with E-Style

1x Punchline League Champion

First Open Mic -" RV's State Of Mind"

Quote:
MC: Representative of Hip Hop Culture
Rapper: Representative of Corporate Interests
Send a message via AIM to MadProphet   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-05, 04:19 PM   #64
~Da_Illest~
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 0-6
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: A3EA 639E

he's cocky & not really dat good 2 me
Old 01-28-05, 05:36 PM   #65
smokedout05
Herb

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

im tired of these people hating on niggas thats makin money. get a fucking life this dude ain't been rapping but like 3 years give or take one and he made an album like this. i hate to say it but i don't know anyone thats only been rapping for that long and made an album as hot as the documentary.
Old 01-28-05, 06:13 PM   #66
dfunk
Light Weight

IP: 541B 925B

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedout05
im tired of these people hating on niggas thats makin money. get a fucking life this dude ain't been rapping but like 3 years give or take one and he made an album like this. i hate to say it but i don't know anyone thats only been rapping for that long and made an album as hot as the documentary.

It's hot due to production. He's sayin' nothin' new and his lyrical ability is so soft. He has nothing. Another thing, he got signed after rapping for 3 years, and you got niggas thats releasing classic shit in underground for 15 years. (example: Masta Ace). He didn't pay any dues, that's why every song on The Documentary is dick riding of Pac, Big, Easy, NWA, Dre, Nas and Jay. I mean does this nigga have a song that doesn't ride anyone's dick? Fuckin Budden showed this nigga on Game Over, and this bitch is wack as fuck. I saw him on MTV 2 talkin bout how he got shot and how he sold drugs. Nigga stfu, we all do that shit. Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit is label for niggas who make money and who make wackest music possible.
Old 01-28-05, 08:10 PM   #67
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

Text Record: 17-2
IP: 6C15 4D51

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokedout05

The album is hot, but that doesn't justify hopping on his dick.. It's certain peoples opinion wheather they like him or not.. what if I like Jay-Z, who has waaaaay more money than him? does it have to do with money then, stop talking out of your ass you little groupie and look at the bigger picture.. if you don't make money yourself, you have no leeway to even speak on that..
Old 01-30-05, 07:28 AM   #68
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: B84C D136

He's okay I guess, don't like all of his stuff but sometimes, he has dope track...I liked Runnin' feat. Tony Yayo,was a good song...

DQ

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 11:45 AM   #69
MC IgGY
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 3-2
IP: 8A1A D0A3

yea dat song is hot
how we do is still hot
Send a message via AIM to MC IgGY   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 04:08 PM   #70
Premanition
-Classified-

IP: B15D 8FF7

hes pretty gud but lloyd banks still best in g-unit to me......

pz