RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-05, 11:31 PM   #61
.M.elFlictz
This is my first post!

IP: 1BD5 13B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
nigga you actin' like i dont know shit about the states...nigga i been livin in NY half my fuckin life. nigga stop tellin me what goes around. cause nigga i got my street respect here and NY. and what the fuck weight gotta do with anything..

and yes cheeseburgers are good....but too a certain extent....when you pull tantrums if you dont eat a pickle...nigga you fat

HAHAHAHHAHHAHA LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 04-13-05, 11:33 PM   #62
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

never said i was...i said it myself i wasnt a crip...and lol @ what mel said...

hey Diabolic...you got quarters in them rolls? LMFAOOOOO

dayum you remind me of the fat kid that everyone picked on and wore the same shit everyday smellin like animal shit...ahaha

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-05, 11:34 PM   #63
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 52FB 3AA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by .M.elFlictz
shut up u think ur all fuckin that.. u fuckin fagget.. n atleast mah baby got muscles n a 6 pack.. but u got 6 rolls fagget.. maybe u should stop eatin those fuckin cheese burgers uf uckin fat ass.. n carlin aint fuckin skinny hes fuckin muscular.. so shut ur fuckin mouth u fake piece of shit.. one day ur gon get whooped

nah see...i got muscles too..they just kinda hrd to see...and if u would kno me u would kno them fat jokes is played..and dont harm me..ckuz i kno im fat and i go along wit most of the shit...lol...i ckrack ckrabs bitch...yea if im so fake tell me this...tell me how many stars i got..when i tell u...i got...

2 shotguns 1 sheel for 2 ckrabs in my closet...lol...yea that real shit..somethin yall prolly wont kno about...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-05, 11:35 PM   #64
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

Lmfaooooooooooo Thats The Fuckin Quoate Of The Day " You See, I Got Muscles They Just Hard To See" Lmfaoooooooo Damn Nigga Stop Talkin You Just Clownin Yourself

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-05, 11:35 PM   #65
Deadly

Quote:
never said i was...i said it myself i wasnt a crip...and lol @ what mel said...

hey Diabolic...you got quarters in them rolls? LMFAOOOOO

dayum you remind me of the fat kid that everyone picked on and wore the same shit everyday smellin like animal shit...ahaha

lol..yea to bad i STAY fresh...and yea niggas used to pick on me..lol..back in elementary school tho...lol so i brush that shit off...now niggas be scared..ckuz im not really all that fat...im actually gettin smaller...so u can keep comin wit the fat jokes or think of somethin betta...

Old 04-13-05, 11:36 PM   #66
.M.elFlictz
This is my first post!

shut ur fuckin mouth.. ye u cant see ur fuckin muscles because ur fat is coverin it.. shut the fuck up!
Old 04-13-05, 11:36 PM   #67
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

that real shit? nigga round here niggaz aint bustin..we stabbin cuz 5-0 does something in our community....so nigga i aint gotta carry heat...but shit if i need too then i know where to get it...so fuck outta here tryna act sick witta shotti...any gun can kill someone

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 04-13-05, 11:36 PM   #68
.M.elFlictz
This is my first post!

ur gettin smaller.. one pound a year u loose?..must feel proud
Old 04-13-05, 11:36 PM   #69
Deadly

Quote:
Lmfaooooooooooo Thats The Fuckin Quoate Of The Day " You See, I Got Muscles They Just Hard To See" Lmfaoooooooo Damn Nigga Stop Talkin You Just Clownin Yourself

nah...i just bein honest...ckuz its no reason to lie to yall on here...yes im fat...i kno im fat..and ys i do have muscles...lol...believe dat i will lay ya punch ass down tho...

Old 04-13-05, 11:38 PM   #70
Deadly

Quote:
that real shit? nigga round here niggaz aint bustin..we stabbin cuz 5-0 does something in our community....so nigga i aint gotta carry heat...but shit if i need too then i know where to get it...so fuck outta here tryna act sick witta shotti...any gun can kill someone

ROFl...i KNO u fakenow son...omfg......roflrofl...what i said represents the numbers of stars u have..which is like the amount of respect u get in the gang...damn yo...they aint tell u that shit...must not want u to be down...ayo i just realized how ya bitch got her lips can she suck a mean dick Kontro??ill take sloppy seconds...

Old 04-13-05, 11:38 PM   #71
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

naww its fun...atleast your man enough to admit it..but see im 14 and nigga i got manly balls naww meanz...i aint finna back down from nothing...i'll crack any nigga in the jaw...and if they want guns...shit i got all kinds...boi got locked up for bringin an AK to his highschool. round here...but i dont need that shit..i aint tryna fuck my life up so early...

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 04-13-05, 11:39 PM   #72
.M.elFlictz
This is my first post!

shut up.. tryna act all sad bout ur fatness.. u fuckin fagget.. get a life hoenstly.. ur callin us young.. ur the fuckin immature one.. ARGUEIN with the "young ones" ur fucked honestly.. ur soo immature if u were mature u would of fuckin left.. u fuckin idiot
Old 04-13-05, 11:40 PM   #73
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

what sloppy seconds...cant find that shit yourself...how a gurl gon find it....nigga better go on a treasure hunt

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Old 04-13-05, 11:40 PM   #74
.M.elFlictz
This is my first post!

buddie u got no fuckin dick.. unless it hidin under ur fuckin fat.. now shut up n get outta here
Old 04-13-05, 11:41 PM   #75
Deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .M.elFlictz
shut up.. tryna act all sad bout ur fatness.. u fuckin fagget.. get a life hoenstly.. ur callin us young.. ur the fuckin immature one.. ARGUEIN with the "young ones" ur fucked honestly.. ur soo immature if u were mature u would of fuckin left.. u fuckin idiot

nah i wouldnt have..ckuz kontro always makes an idiot of his self..and where would i go at 11 30 wit school tomorrow...nah i aint immature tho...what can i say..im fat..i like the beef!!...dumb bitch...