RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-05, 03:38 AM   #61
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 11B4 CE51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Because the way you said the first quote, it was like you was trying to like, justify them being racist because it wasn't there fault.. because they grew up being treated differently so they had a right to be racist. I may have very well misunderstood what you were saying, but from the first quote you said, that's what I took it as.. and that shit just annoyed the fuck outta me.

I was saying that is why they are racist, and it is justified to them. I've been called every name in the book but i'm still tolerant, they aren't and that's THEIR choice. I wasn't gunna say they're racist and let him imagine of reasons why they are.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-19-05, 03:39 AM   #62
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
yea u just kinda made a point there...i mean damn..how many times u think a black person gets looked at wrong..just today i walked in the gas station and some lady looked at me like i was a fuckin thug...and like i was bout to take her money..i went to get some damn gas and shit..i was like damn y it gotta be all that...

Its not neccesarilly because you're black. More of an image thing. I'm a skater so I get looks as well. and people will be like "you stoner" and really think I am just because i skate? And I get shit from cops all the time just for having a board. I get looks when I walk in stores aight, so it don't work just one way like that. Nah mean?

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 07-19-05, 03:39 AM   #63
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
yea u just kinda made a point there...i mean damn..how many times u think a black person gets looked at wrong..just today i walked in the gas station and some lady looked at me like i was a fuckin thug...and like i was bout to take her money..i went to get some damn gas and shit..i was like damn y it gotta be all that...

sweet same shit happens to me..and i don't dress like a thug... you don't see me crying a river or raising a fuss over it.. i'm not the one working behind that counter so why should i give a fuck what they think.. welcome to america

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 07-19-05, 03:39 AM   #64
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: 52BC E87D

Is funny how black people are the center of everybody's view

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 07-19-05, 03:40 AM   #65
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

And doomsday it applies to the whole conversation so whatever man.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 07-19-05, 03:43 AM   #66
Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
why you gotta refer to a "diffent race" like they not human..

to me everyone is human..it dont matter if you pick yellow blue orange white purple back red or brown.

we are all one race living on one planet..

issues continue as long as people keep speaking and approaching it the way you have. The sooner WE as humans relise WE are one group of people,the better.

o get out of here you hippie.. the world is alot harsher than what your talking about... "we are one race" yea and oj didn't do it... pfft we are not one group we would never function as a society... you and your utopia ideas are simply illogic...

Free Time...

Old 07-19-05, 03:43 AM   #67
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
sweet same shit happens to me..and i don't dress like a thug... you don't see me crying a river or raising a fuss over it.. i'm not the one working behind that counter so why should i give a fuck what they think.. welcome to america

LMFAO!!!

You are a fucking idiotic piece of shit. He was in no way sitting here crying about, he mentioned an instance of racism in his life after you mentioned it.

You really are a hypocrite.

Track of the week:

Old 07-19-05, 03:43 AM   #68
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 67A8 5417

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Ok look. I dont really know what turban is trying to say and so I dont agree with it, but my thoughts on the race card--

I've seen on TV, white people get openly paid out by black people in interviews where they do impressions of white people, I've seen dave chapelle make racist jokes towards white people on regular occaisions, I've seen black dudes say the word cracka, honkey, white boy and all that other bullshit, I seen Bill Cosby have a 'no whites' polecy on his tv show, I seen so many elements of white culture be openly attacked by black people on tv, radio, public speeches you name it. In movies, I've seen black people telling their kids to stay away from white people cause their evil..

And can you imagine the uproar if white people were to start a network like BET for 'whites only' television programming?

And this is just the media.. Whens the last time you heard white people on modern tv crack a joke about black people like it doesent even matter? Instead whites just usually give props to black people cause they dont want 10000 callers pulling race cards branding their network to be nazi's..

Racism works in both directions, but white people are usually passive about it cause we aint taught to pull race cards thats why it is how it is. To me this whole issue is insignifigant in the whole scheme of things anyway. So fuck it.

And Chapelle also makes fun of blacks, so what's your point?

BET dosen't claime to be "For Black only" as you imply it, but there already is a chanel for whites only. Numerous. ever heard of ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, TNN, WPIX, USA? I could go on and on and on and on. These are stations that offer marginal IF ANY black programming and theres at least 50 more jsut liek it. Shit man, look at the Flintstones, no black there. Same for the Jetsons. No blacks in the past OR the future. It's been this way for ages and it's still this way today.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 03:44 AM   #69
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A122 E1D7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday

BET dosen't claime to be "For Black only" as you imply it, but there already is a chanel for whites only. Numerous. ever heard of ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, TNN, WPIX, USA? I could go on and on and on and on. These are stations that offer marginal IF ANY black programming and theres at least 50 more jsut liek it. Shit man, look at the Flintstones, no black there. Same for the Jetsons. No blacks in the past OR the future. It's been this way for ages and it's still this way today.

yea remember the one he did about Niggers..and he was blind and apart of the KKK

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 03:44 AM   #70
Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyVision
Is funny how black people are the center of everybody's view

lol true... if i made a Indian People are not Terrorists i'd get bitched at...what ever i pushed the black button and i got the responses i was looking for ha

Free Time...

Old 07-19-05, 03:47 AM   #71
Key...
You Love My Style.

From Pilgrims, to Indians, to blacks, to terrorists...

is like cycle....it repeats

Quote:

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 07-19-05, 03:47 AM   #72
Bangalore

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by google
Black Entertainment Television
Black Entertainment Television (BET) is the first and only television network in the United States primarily devoted to the attraction of African American ...

its called BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION. for ganeshas sake... and your bitching about flinstones?... i didn't see any white people in Thundercats

Free Time...

Old 07-19-05, 03:47 AM   #73
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:

Word, it was supposed to cater to what black people found entertaining, which is a whole different topic, but I don't see how people don't notice that.

Track of the week:

Old 07-19-05, 03:48 AM   #74
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
its called BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION. for ganeshas sake... and your bitching about flinstones?... i didn't see any white people in Thundercats

Word, it was supposed to cater to what black people found entertaining, which is a whole different topic, but I don't see how people don't notice that.

*yawns*

Track of the week:

Old 07-19-05, 03:50 AM   #75
Key...
You Love My Style.

Quote:

Ok your point is not rite. NCAAP isnt only for blacks they nominated Clinton for god sakes. So BET it might be called Black Entertainment but guess what the most watchers are whites. So is the people in their organization. Etc u get the point

Quote:

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.